Not happy ! wheres my thread gone

I’ve been away for 3 weeks and had just type part 1 of my time away, when after submitting it ,for some reason its been lost ,erased . So sorry , after wasting an hour, im fed up will try again tomorrow. But truck has been working great , a few minor probs work wise, nothing but good lessons learnt.

Sorry… dont know… have checked the server logs and nothing is showing as a problem.

We did move servers a couple of days ago and it is hypothetically possibly that you submitted the post at the exact second the switch was made. :open_mouth:

Topcat, when doing a long post it is often better to knock it up in Word, or the word processor of your choice first, then copy and paste it into the post message box, that way if it all goes pear shaped you still have the thing and can repost.

Thanks for checking Rikki , Neil i’ll probably just do abit at a time cos there photos also, dont want to bore the punters in one hit !!. I’ll start tomorrow cos photos are’nt ready till Friday, please dont expect anything amazing.

You can still put the links to the photos in if you use a word processor, just do the whole thing the way you would post a message then paste it over.

Coffeeholic:
it is often better to knock it up in Word, or the word processor of your choice first, then copy and paste it into the post message box, that way if it all goes pear shaped you still have the thing and can repost.

…and also your spelling check will have been done for you!! :sunglasses:

Now see what you’ve done, I had to go back spell check that after reading your post, it passed. :wink: :smiley: