newsflash

tony blair has just anounced all drivers are to be given a 100% payrise and hours reduced by 50% in line with civil servants…

and the moon’s made out of cheese :laughing:

jon

yeah the FLYING pig informed me JONBOY@RH, you are a GOOD clown aren’t you ? :wink:

its a pitty april fool finished at 12am. :wink:

Just to be pedantic it finished at 12 PM, if it finished at 12 AM it wouldn’t get started. :wink: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing:
KitKat… :unamused: .12am :laughing:

Coffee, :blush: the hours go 11 am 12 am 1 pm. :laughing: :laughing:

April Fools finishes at 12midday :smiling_imp: , if you pool the April Foool after midday, then you are the Fool not the victim :exclamation:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Simon:

April Fools finishes at 12midday :smiling_imp: , if you pool the April Foool after midday, then you are the Fool not the victim :exclamation:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought it went 11.58am 11.59am 12.00pm :open_mouth:
at least it did when I was at School (which was a while ago)

Simon:

If that is the case Simon how come you posted this message at 12:46 AM? I know the TruckNet clock is fast but it’s not that fast. :wink: :smiley: :open_mouth:

I agree with Thecritic, 11:58 AM, 11:59 AM. 12:00 PM which makes 12:00 PM midday.

Coffeeholic:

Simon:

If that is the case Simon how come you posted this message at 12:46 AM? I know the TruckNet clock is fast but it’s not that fast. :wink: :smiley: :open_mouth:

I agree with Thecritic, 11:58 AM, 11:59 AM. 12:00 PM which makes 12:00 PM midday.

12 mid day or 12 mid night no am or pm involved in either of the 12 O´clocks as it is neither in both cases…when I was in the army they didn´t even recognise 12 midnight and the time was always recorded as 23:59 or 00:01, can´t remember what we did with the other minute though

:blush: Oops :blush:

I have the same problem with spreadsheets. 00.00=0

Why cant we have 2 pm’s? post meridian and pre meridian

I prefer to stick to the 24hr clock, army style. That is from 00.01 to 2359. In the remaining two minutes (in the army anyway), you could do anything you liked, including punching your boss out. :sunglasses:

(You had to be sure that you were both on exactly the same time first though) :laughing:

Join the army - get guaranteed time off, 2 mins a day

That means that I had a whole 4.5 days off over and above my leave entitlement on full pay as well…woohoo :laughing: :laughing:

Jules

must have hit the wrong button on the calculator somewhere :blush: …it was only 12 hours off :cry:

Jules

Simon:
I prefer to stick to the 24hr clock, army style. That is from 00.01 to 2359. In the remaining two minutes (in the army anyway), you could do anything you liked, including punching your boss out. :sunglasses:

That’s actually 1 minute and 2 seconds, not 2 minutes!!

No wonder they pay drivers like they do…most don’t know they’re being fleeced!

Simple maths.

Wheel Nut:

If you select the whole spreadsheet, go into options and then choose “text” for your boxes instead of it being defaulted on “numbers/numeric” or whatever, then when you type in 00.00 that’s exactly how it will stay when you press enter and it won’t shuffle it to the far end of the box neither :bulb:

I’m a genius :sunglasses:

Billy Sastard:

Simon:

That’s actually 1 minute and 2 seconds, not 2 minutes!!

No wonder they pay drivers like they do…most don’t know they’re being fleeced!

Simple maths.

Obviously not that simple. :wink: :smiley: 1 minute past midnight (00.01) through until 1 minute before midnight (23.59) equals 23 hours and 58 minutes. That would leave, as Simon says, 2 minutes not 1 minute and 2 seconds.

Now are you sure you are not being fleeced? :wink: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

Why cant we have 2 pm’s? post meridian and pre meridian

Post Meridian’s actually in my book Ante Meridian, especially when someone gives me an AM delivery that’s got to be their AM :smiley: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: .