new radars!!!!!

the french government have decided to install a s!&t load of new speed radars on the autoroutes :imp: i now now of a couple of new ones.
the 1st is on the a7 south (route de soleil) its about 6kms after the junction for montelimar sud j18 i think and it is operational :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
another is being installed about another 20kms further on.
the gendarms are also using a lot of mobile radars at the mo as i found out to the cost of 90€ but no points cause i still have my uk licience :cry:
these are being used on all routes, N roads, A roads and any thing in between.
so there you have it you have been WARNED :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
chris

HaHa!! Did you hear on the radio the other day about the French ministers who got caught for speeding on their way to an official opening of some ‘speed camera’s’!

Serves 'em right!

Keith

I haven`t heard of a British trucker being fined for motorway speeding in France since speed limiters were introduced so I think this is maybe not such a problem for us.

Vince

but as i said originally its not just the autoroutes but every where and in most towns and industrial areas too :exclamation: :exclamation:
nice to hear that those [zb] that have decided to plague and cheat the every day motorist are falling foul of the ■■■■ things as well :laughing: that should teach them robbing [zb] hahahahahahahahaha :smiling_imp:

*Minor language edit, if you have to put little stars in to get it past the censor it means it’s not allowed.*Coffeeholic :smiley:

there is also one on the national between vallorbe+pontalier set at 75kph i set it of last week so we will see on tuesday wether or not our nice freindly gendarmes will be waiting on french/swiss border for some money if so i will ask them to prove i was driving the truck in question i will have a letter saying i was on holiday last week lets see what they do about that :laughing:

hmmm tricky one that :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
i got nicked in the car doing 116kmh in a 90kmh it was a fixed radar and couldnt see the so*ding thing first i knew of it was when the gendarmes stopped me and asked for the docs about 500m down the road!!!
had a chat with a captin of the rozzers who lives next door and apparntlythe new fixed radars are about the size of a baked bean can and set in to the surface of the road sneaky if you ask me :angry:
and they only get calibrated once a year regardless.
you dont get the oppotunity to see the read out either as they are too busy nicking other people is this legal and should i have contested the fine?
couldnt give me the 2 points cause i still have my english license but 90€ is a right ■■■■■■ :cry:
chris