navteq maps on igo primo are better than tom tom !

If you ever came in to trouble cause TomTom won’t calculate the route or guides you funny roads? E.g. the industrial estate lays in a 7.5to weight limit road? Except for access! TomTom would never let you in or guides you through a housing estate .
Navteq in opposition let you in , primo shows in overview that there is a restriction. You click on it it shows the part of the road blue and what restriction it is with the hint excerpt for loading .
It let you go in that road to the industrial estate.

I recommend I go primo with navteq maps !!!

I always go right ! 95 % and. keep the law…
I m driving more relaxter and find my customer.

That’s because tomtom took data such as corners and lakes etc out the map data about 5 years ago to reduce map sizes. Most truck applications and pnd do seam to use navteq data

Thank you for your reply. I see why, good to know… TomTom is not really interested in the truck market. I thought about a Becker satnav for trucks , but at mo nothing can beat a igo primo with navteq maps… a bit of cosmetic done ( I thought myself over a very good forum ) bridges on and we can go…lol

Have a look on a very good forum for ANY SATNAV: www.navitotal.com

I learned a lot

Have a nice day

Have a look at aponia or copilot

Oh thank you

I will! I know aponia a bit tried to download it if n my android phone… costing some bucks buddy…
I thought also about a Becker transit 50 ,I think it is called. That got a real good reputation

Use WiFi to download it trail then you’ll have to pay for the maps