Naughty step ??

Wheel Nut:
I remember this forum from the early days and admin used to preach, “Attack the post and not the poster,”
This seems to have slipped recently and personal attacks seem rife lately. I don’t know what’s gone on here but the standards have slipped away!

I can’t quite understand why Sammy has been put on pre-mod, rather than the idiots who gang up on him with their rather puerile and pathetic lynch-mob mentality. I can only put it down to the poor quality of the current crop of TruckNet moderators compared to the early days. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sammy is way younger, far more handsome, and infinitely wealthier than me.

steviespain:

Please explain how you know that ■■?

I can’t quite understand why Sammy has been put on pre-mod, rather than the idiots who gang up on him with their rather puerile and pathetic lynch-mob mentality. I can only put it down to the poor quality of the current crop of TruckNet moderators compared to the early days. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
try ploughing through his posts and the reason should be clear enough.
the only failing on the mods behalf is that they didnt do it sooner,and they let multiple i.d. posters post…

steviespain:

Ahorra estamos Finito, terminado??

:grimacing:

The whole "I’m leaving, you’re all horrible, I’m never coming back, I’m beter than you " flounce is tiresome, but at least you give it an exotic flavour. Well, you tried.

raymundo:

steviespain:

I just did, but I deleted it, so…no.

steviespain:

raymundo:

steviespain:

I just did, but I deleted it, so…no.

Something you haven’t learned yet is that if you realise you’ve cocked up in a post you made and wished to delete it BUT it aint as simple as that … you can edit it and even delete the dialogue but the header is still there even if no text … so NO !! YOU DID NOT EXPLAIN AND THEN DECIDE OTHERWISE AND NOT TO SHARE THIS EXCLUSIVE EARTH SHATTERING REVELATION … over to you Sam …

I get the whiff of someone telling porkies …

raymundo:
I get the whiff of someone telling porkies …

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1…must try harder…the sad part is how quickly this quote got forgotten about…“” Ahorra estamos Finito, terminado.“”“”" look like i was right after all. :laughing:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the only failing on the mods behalf is that they didnt do it sooner,and they let multiple i.d. posters post…

But the thing is multiple I’d are allowed. If your only beef with sammy is that you think he has multiple accounts, your waisting your time. He’s not broken any rules.

If you think he’s being offensive when he mocks someone for being Ill or hes baiting when he posts something controversial like “I’m only playing at being a truck driver” then tackle them posts directly. Just remember that your behaviour isnt any better when you post your blatant disregard for the rules of the road because you have to catch the boat or your running gag with another poster on the ■■■■ death camps. Both ridiculous comments to make, yet you retain the privelidge of posting freely. Maybe sammy should feel hard done to.

steviespain:
I don’t understand what it is with you guys, I really don’t.

Ok, Sammy mebbe went a bit ott in some of his replies, but they were replies to digs against him.

I have sent, and received, PMs from a prominent TN member, asking what the concerns were about Sammy, got a reply, I answered that reply explaining that, no, he is not UKtramp or whoever you think he is, and I am not another profile of …of…whatever you think he is.

SInce I got here a while back I have posted some stupid questions, but legitimate for me because I did not know the answer. On the whole, I got some really good support and my dumbass questions were answered. Thanks, I appreciate it, and the stupid questions from me haven’t stopped yet.

On some other stuff it wasn’t that easy to sort the wheat from the chaff. Sammy got in touch with me via PM and helped me a great deal. So much so that, using his information, I was able to get a decent job and am still working. All thanks to Sammy. I also got a phone call from a another TN member to help me to understand the tachograph. Thank you, you nice person :slight_smile:
The TAT thread? I suspect that this was the straw. But look at it, it wasn’t Sammy using acronyms to spell banned words, it was US, the hoi polloi. Then Sammy gets put on Pre mod, or banned, dunno.

Sammy expressed a desire to go fly planes. He shared his ambition with you guys, his mates (?) You all took the ■■■■. Why? Because someone wanted to better themselves? He’s doing it, and he’s doing it right now. First flying lesson was today. I’ll keep you informed.
Mate of mine was a plod 5 years ago, met him at me sisters wedding. Top blokey. Met him again a year back. He now flies 737s for a living. Can be done.

So, look at yourselves, at what you think you have achieved here by banning, pre modding, a decent bloke. You’ve lost an intelligent, hard working, caring, wagon driver. Yes, he’s young, yes, he can be a bit OTT, but dammit, he’s a bloody good guy.And who of us has never been a bit over enthusiastic, a bit OTT? I would rather have a keen fella on my team than a lazy [zb].
He backed up everything he said with photos too.

[zb], you owe him an apology. But I wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t want to come back to your playground.

Sammy tramp or whatever you call yourself now ,Do you not get bored of this multiple persona thing ?
Ffs

Beetlejuice:
Sammy tramp or whatever you call yourself now ,Do you not get bored of this multiple persona thing ?
Ffs

What multiple persona thing?

Where does this idea come from that if somebody agrees with somebody else, they must be the same person? :stuck_out_tongue:

Beetlejuice:

steviespain:
I don’t understand what it is with you guys, I really don’t.

Ok, Sammy mebbe went a bit ott in some of his replies, but they were replies to digs against him.

I have sent, and received, PMs from a prominent TN member, asking what the concerns were about Sammy, got a reply, I answered that reply explaining that, no, he is not UKtramp or whoever you think he is, and I am not another profile of …of…whatever you think he is.

SInce I got here a while back I have posted some stupid questions, but legitimate for me because I did not know the answer. On the whole, I got some really good support and my dumbass questions were answered. Thanks, I appreciate it, and the stupid questions from me haven’t stopped yet.

On some other stuff it wasn’t that easy to sort the wheat from the chaff. Sammy got in touch with me via PM and helped me a great deal. So much so that, using his information, I was able to get a decent job and am still working. All thanks to Sammy. I also got a phone call from a another TN member to help me to understand the tachograph. Thank you, you nice person :slight_smile:
The TAT thread? I suspect that this was the straw. But look at it, it wasn’t Sammy using acronyms to spell banned words, it was US, the hoi polloi. Then Sammy gets put on Pre mod, or banned, dunno.

Sammy expressed a desire to go fly planes. He shared his ambition with you guys, his mates (?) You all took the ■■■■. Why? Because someone wanted to better themselves? He’s doing it, and he’s doing it right now. First flying lesson was today. I’ll keep you informed.
Mate of mine was a plod 5 years ago, met him at me sisters wedding. Top blokey. Met him again a year back. He now flies 737s for a living. Can be done.

So, look at yourselves, at what you think you have achieved here by banning, pre modding, a decent bloke. You’ve lost an intelligent, hard working, caring, wagon driver. Yes, he’s young, yes, he can be a bit OTT, but dammit, he’s a bloody good guy.And who of us has never been a bit over enthusiastic, a bit OTT? I would rather have a keen fella on my team than a lazy [zb].
He backed up everything he said with photos too.

[zb], you owe him an apology. But I wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t want to come back to your playground.

Ffs

You are Deiseldog999 and I claim my £5

raymundo:
Something you haven’t learned yet is that if you realise you’ve cocked up in a post you made and wished to delete it BUT it aint as simple as that … you can edit it and even delete the dialogue but the header is still there even if no text … so NO !! YOU DID NOT EXPLAIN AND THEN DECIDE OTHERWISE AND NOT TO SHARE THIS EXCLUSIVE EARTH SHATTERING REVELATION … over to you Sam …

Did you not see the photos of Steve I posted?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[/quote]
But the thing is multiple I’d are allowed. If your only beef with sammy is that you think he has multiple accounts, your waisting your time. He’s not broken any rules.

If you think he’s being offensive when he mocks someone for being Ill or hes baiting when he posts something controversial like “I’m only playing at being a truck driver” then tackle them posts directly. Just remember that your behaviour isnt any better when you post your blatant disregard for the rules of the road because you have to catch the boat or your running gag with another poster on the ■■■■ death camps. Both ridiculous comments to make, yet you retain the privelidge of posting freely. Maybe sammy should feel hard done to.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
how i care to drive wouldnt be of any concern to anyone else on here except the snowflake fraternity,and i didnt have any running gags about ■■■■ death camps.
my post in that respect was completely genuine and hardly ridiculous.
if adolf hadnt have lost,then we would no doubt be speaking german now,i couldnt see us having such a low standard of life in general,there would not be any diddycoys of any desription nor would this country be swamped by imports.
i wouldnt have thought that would be an unreasonable logical conclusion if he had won?
ireland would have capitulated,and there would be no travellers left by now.
in that respect alone then it would be a win win for the residents of this country.though the rest of life today may be a different bucket of eels.

Harry Monk:

raymundo:

Did you not see the photos of Steve I posted?

yes, but no genuine ones of Sammyn to compare the identical twins …

Harry Monk:

Beetlejuice:
Ffs

What multiple persona thing?

Where does this idea come from that if somebody agrees with somebody else, they must be the same person? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hes worshipping his other persona .Is he your pal ?
This sites a ■■■■■■ laughing stock .

Ahhh ■■■■ it, come on then, bring it on. I’m bored and need some entertaining.
So, no, I’m not done. I can keep this up forever.

I realise that when I posted, in Spanish, like a proper pretentious ■■■■■ “Now we’re finished” I actually posted something like “Savings, finished” :smiley:
One letter can make all the difference.

ok, let’s move on.

A quick referral to the replies aaaaand…Beetlejuice, it ain’t the site, it’s some of the members.

Being ganged up on, and being not believed (even though you have photographic evidence) was just one thing regarding Sammy and his entity here.
Then, he posted about his desire to become an ATP. Got slagged off and, what do you young uns say, dissed? Yeah, got dissed for posting it.
I know that he went for his first lesson today. The first step on a long journey to becoming an ATP. Log book entries et al.
I still cannot understand, for the LIFE of me, where some people think me and Sammy, and possibly UKtramp, are the same person, I really don’t.
If I COULD swap bodies, ages, lifestyle, earnings, with Sammy…I bloody well would! I’m 61 and he’s 28!

When I had that day out with Harry Monk, mebbe a month ago, fantastic time on the canals…thanks H :slight_smile: I recall telling Harry about Sammy and what a nice guy he was. Ok, that’s no proof, but it was a real conversation.
“Oh yeah, I’m in contact with Sammy from Trucknet, nice guy”
“Is he? That’s good”
“Sammy offered, via PM, to send me some of his PPE because I hadn’t got any, said they might be too big though”
“PPE isn’t expensive”
“True”
Back to steering the boat

the nodding donkey:

steviespain:
The whole "I’m leaving, you’re all horrible, I’m never coming back, I’m better than you " flounce is tiresome, but at least you give it an exotic flavour. Well, you tried.

No, ■■■■ hed, what you quoted wasn’t what I said. What YOU said was …
Me voy, todos ustedes son horribles, nunca volveré, soy mejor que tú

What I INTENDED to say was…
Ahora, suficiente, he terminado

But speaking and typing are two different things, especially after a couple of cans of Polish lager, pound a piece, who can resist.

raymundo:

steviespain:

If you haven’t mistakenly left off a smilie there then my answer is
Why the ■■■■ should I?