Naughty step ??

steviespain:
Say what you want, the lad is doing it .
You, on the other hand, aren’t, and haven’t.

errr … what am I not doing and haven’t ■■? you write so much like Sammyn … :laughing:

Take the mickey all you want, he’s going flying tomorrow on the first step to a new career, you aren’t.

But this is mainly about the big boys club treating somebody badly when they didn’t deserve it.

Yes, Mr Master Mariner, you’ve done some stuff in your time, I was very impressed when I read that thread about three weeks ago when you trotted out your CV, Very impressed.

Sammy is just building his CV now.
And he’s getting on with it too.

His first flying lesson wasn’t today, it’s tomorrow. Booked and arranged within a week or two of having the notion that maybe just MAYbe, there’s something else out there. Something exciting and new. And of all the people that I know right now Sammy would be the one who I would expect to succeed at it.
He posted here about his thinking of changing careers, but most of you took the ■■■■. He was looking for support from his peer group, yes…you lot.
99% of you took the ■■■■.

AFAIK he got pre modded because of the TAT thread, the one in which we all came out with the acronyms for banned words. WE should be the ones in the dock.
Yes, you big lads, with your careers behind you, took the ■■■■. Ha ha, very funny. Truth is, he’s on his way up, not down.

I write like Sammy? I don’t, but thanks.

raymundo:
Owe him an apology !!! What planet you from ■■? He’s nowt but a big headed pompas ■■■ who pretends to be much more superior than yer average Trucknet know it all … and as for taking flying lessons tell us what sort of plane is his first flight in ■■? (radio controlled model more like :slight_smile: )

that would sum it up nicely without having to dodge the autocensor.
i wonder how long the bestest best best invented mates will keep flogging the dead horse.
he/they/you…whatever,have yet again been found out and are on the recieving end of the premod naughty step,so no doubt itl be 3 month to get another few diplomas and a phd or 3 invented up…let it die a death

Been driving southwards for the last 14 hours (bloody road works and the diversions) so out of the loop but still waiting on being informed what sort of plane did he do his first lesson in … by know ‘he’ will have told you all about it, word by word what occurred even … I await with baited breath :laughing:

raymundo:
Been driving southwards for the last 14 hours (bloody road works and the diversions) so out of the loop but still waiting on being informed what sort of plane did he do his first lesson in … by know ‘he’ will have told you all about it, word by word what occurred even … I await with baited breath :laughing:

I came back to have a look… Sadly people still want to fill their time with nothing but bitterness and negativity. What sad people you are.

For what it’s worth it will be a Cesna 152. And I didn’t actually fly yesterday. The weather wasn’t acceptable for it. If you want to check why not call Almat aviation based at Coventry airport and ask them… Or just get on with your life and stop worrying about what someone else is or isn’t doing.

I came back to have a look… Sadly people still want to fill their time with nothing but bitterness and negativity. What sad people you are.

On the plus side, I got to spell out a very rude word in full public view…

And didnt get put on pre mod, which is a positive in my book.

raymundo:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just you wait till he/they finsh his/their shift and have time to make up another load if theoretical believable pish.
there might even be a pic as proof and then we will all be put firmly in our place.
the thing i dont understand is that how come they live all over the country with all these professions that they are overqualified for,but yet they all work the same shifts and have the same stye of typing ?..spooky or what. :open_mouth:

steviespain:
I don’t understand what it is with you guys, I really don’t.

Ok, Sammy mebbe went a bit ott in some of his replies, but they were replies to digs against him.

I have sent, and received, PMs from a prominent TN member, asking what the concerns were about Sammy, got a reply, I answered that reply explaining that, no, he is not UKtramp or whoever you think he is, and I am not another profile of …of…whatever you think he is.

SInce I got here a while back I have posted some stupid questions, but legitimate for me because I did not know the answer. On the whole, I got some really good support and my dumbass questions were answered. Thanks, I appreciate it, and the stupid questions from me haven’t stopped yet.

On some other stuff it wasn’t that easy to sort the wheat from the chaff. Sammy got in touch with me via PM and helped me a great deal. So much so that, using his information, I was able to get a decent job and am still working. All thanks to Sammy. I also got a phone call from a another TN member to help me to understand the tachograph. Thank you, you nice person :slight_smile:
The TAT thread? I suspect that this was the straw. But look at it, it wasn’t Sammy using acronyms to spell banned words, it was US, the hoi polloi. Then Sammy gets put on Pre mod, or banned, dunno.

Sammy expressed a desire to go fly planes. He shared his ambition with you guys, his mates (?) You all took the ■■■■. Why? Because someone wanted to better themselves? He’s doing it, and he’s doing it right now. First flying lesson was today. I’ll keep you informed.
Mate of mine was a plod 5 years ago, met him at me sisters wedding. Top blokey. Met him again a year back. He now flies 737s for a living. Can be done.

So, look at yourselves, at what you think you have achieved here by banning, pre modding, a decent bloke. You’ve lost an intelligent, hard working, caring, wagon driver. Yes, he’s young, yes, he can be a bit OTT, but dammit, he’s a bloody good guy.And who of us has never been a bit over enthusiastic, a bit OTT? I would rather have a keen fella on my team than a lazy [zb].
He backed up everything he said with photos too.

[zb], you owe him an apology. But I wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t want to come back to your playground.

:open_mouth: Wow Steve man, strong feelings.
From my pov when Sammy first came on I thought he was on a wind up, the regular accidents and general misdemeanours he claimed he had ( with every ■■■■ thing he did) I used to just reply to his posts with the Frank Spencer theme tune…as you said take the ■■■■.
He claimed to be a newbie, I’m the first to help any new driver out both on here and in real life, but this guy to me did not ring true.
As he went on I kinda changed my opinion, and thought he was just maybe one of those unlucky type guys who had things happen to him.
In fact I even ended up telling all this in an answer to a pm he sent me…I may even have apologised tbh.

However he kinda lost a bit of ‘love in the room’ :smiley: from me when he played the bullying card on here,.as I said in my last post it’s banded about a bit too often on here by many, my answer is if you can’t stand the heat…etc etc, the forum is full of hard arsed truckers ffs, or so I thought.

how long did it take you to realise that its not full of " hard assed truckers" and instead its full of " soft arsed snowflakes" ■■
obviously not including the imaginary ones or scottish,irish,northerners or you and i… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dieseldog999:
how long did it take you to realise that its not full of " hard assed truckers" and instead its full of " soft arsed snowflakes" ■■
obviously not including the imaginary ones or scottish,irish,northerners or you and i… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I know mate, I remember the days whe we were all real men. :unamused:

Anyway can’t stop on I’m off today,.and rushing to keep a manicure and pedicure appointment, and to buy some scented candles for tonight’s bathtime. :sunglasses:

I quite like the scented candle bathroom antics with me missus, but getting a wee bit ■■■■■■ off with me always having the plug hole end cos the taps dig in me back … it’s just not fair !! :cry: (think I will complain to the admin team as I feel I am being bullied into always have those taps …)

raymundo:
I quite like the scented candle bathroom antics with me missus, but getting a wee bit ■■■■■■ off with me always having the plug hole end cos the taps dig in me back … it’s just not fair !! :cry: (think I will complain to the admin team as I feel I am being bullied into always have those taps …)

One of my mate’s wife was complaining the other week, saying that she looks forward to her scented candles, sat soaking in a hot perfumed bubble bath, the lights turned low with soft music playing, creating an ambience of relaxation for her…then my mate walks in with paper under his arm to have a ■■■■. :laughing:

Yeh I know that has been on a telly ad, but my mate is just the sort of guy to do that. :laughing:

Ahh yes scented candles in the bath, how romantic…

Uhmm, what’s that smell?

Reef:
Ahh yes scented candles in the bath, how romantic…

Uhmm, what’s that smell?

That’s exactly what my mate’s Mrs was complaining about. :laughing:

Dieseldog, you’e an arse.
Robroy, yo are one of the people I look up to and respect. Thanks for the reply
Thanks to all who contributed.
Ahorra estamos Finito, terminado.

steviespain:

BYE BYE SAM …

raymundo:

steviespain:

BYE BYE SAM …

^^^^^^^^^
+1
or is it■■?
somehow i think not,but until then,looks like 6 birds with 1 stone… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t get the whole thing with Sammy. It looks to me like the usual TruckNet playground bullying thing. He was widely derided as a troll,liar and wind-up merchant for posting about a DVSA stop, which he put to bed with a scan of the paperwork DVSA gave him at the time. Now he’s being widely derided as a troll,liar and wind-up merchant for considering obtaining a commercial pilot’s licence. While such a thing may be beyond the abilities or ambition of many posters, it seems a little bizarre to claim that nobody would actually do that if they had an HGV licence.

raymundo:

steviespain:

BYE BYE SAM …

I don’t think Sammy and Steviespain are the same poster. This is Steviespain (complete with España baseball cap) banging out a Dire Straits cover on the bow deck of my boat in Paddington Basin a couple of months ago. He didn’t mention being Sammy at the time. :wink:

I remember this forum from the early days and admin used to preach, “Attack the post and not the poster,”
This seems to have slipped recently and personal attacks seem rife lately. I don’t know what’s gone on here but the standards have slipped away!