Mortgage Advice?

I’ve lived next too a railway line ( sold house no problem ) , bit less than the ones local that wernt but then I paid less when I bought it , one I own now is next too a1 and no-one seems too struggle too sell there’s on street , one up road went in a week .
Nb mines idea for me as I can pull off a1 , be home in mins , shower , food on my 45 , ) couldn’t do it if we’d have brought the house on the posh estate other side of town .
Everything is saleable .

Remember the UK stock market as a whole has risen 450%
(capital plus dividends) since 1994.
Think what all has happened over that time:
Wars
Far East crisis
Construction boom/bust
Dot/com bubble
Euro debt crisis

Yet any money wisely invested in tax free ISAs is sitting pretty atm and you can get access to ALL of it inside FIVE days.
Can you do that with a “bricks and mortar” investment■■?

TIME and TIMING are the two golden words ref investing!!![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Offer £40,000 , I offered £55,000 less than the asking on mine and got it .

What ever you do, buy a house, you don,t want to end up in private rented property later in life. We own an ex corpie house on a nice estate, but every town has a horror estate, does not take a genius to figure out the bad places to live. Good luck with it.

yt03:
I’d stay clear nath, you need to look at the future potential of the house! I’m buying atm mate and could quite easily buy a house on new bridge for 60-70k but I know the house values will never rise.

I’m buying the house behind bank pub on southcoates’ alot more than I initially wanted to spend but I think they is value to be added!

You still at same firm?? Not seen you in ages

Thanks for advice people will be looking for somewhere to buy Deffinatley save up a bit more I think lol! And yeah still at same place mate probs worse than what it was before lol but it does me for now until I move :stuck_out_tongue: the drive home doesn’t get any easier like lol!! Ain’t seen you for a while either mate you still with TC ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smoggie89:

yt03:
I’d stay clear nath, you need to look at the future potential of the house! I’m buying atm mate and could quite easily buy a house on new bridge for 60-70k but I know the house values will never rise.

I’m buying the house behind bank pub on southcoates’ alot more than I initially wanted to spend but I think they is value to be added!

You still at same firm?? Not seen you in ages

Thanks for advice people will be looking for somewhere to buy Deffinatley save up a bit more I think lol! And yeah still at same place mate probs worse than what it was before lol but it does me for now until I move :stuck_out_tongue: the drive home doesn’t get any easier like lol!! Ain’t seen you for a while either mate you still with TC ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No got offered alot better money, and literally 1/2 mile from my house so I went kidder… Let us know how you get on, best of luck with the move!