More diesel thefts

bobbya:

Fergie47:
Here’s a controversial idea, I know this will upset the do-gooder brigade, but how about the next 100 diesel thieves that get prosecuted get sentenced to 30 years jail, no remission, and sentence to be served in a Gulag in Siberia…the following 100 get 40 years…etc etc…

How about chopping a hand off first offence,second offence the other hand then just keep lopping bits off till they disappear,now that is controversial.

Works in other countries

Concretejim:

bobbya:

Fergie47:
Here’s a controversial idea, I know this will upset the do-gooder brigade, but how about the next 100 diesel thieves that get prosecuted get sentenced to 30 years jail, no remission, and sentence to be served in a Gulag in Siberia…the following 100 get 40 years…etc etc…

How about chopping a hand off first offence,second offence the other hand then just keep lopping bits off till they disappear,now that is controversial.

Works in other countries

It would work here too.

bobbya:

Concretejim:

bobbya:

Fergie47:

Works in other countries

It would work here too.

and if certain groups get their way ,it WILL !!