mondays

Monday again,i absolutely hate Mondays,must be even worse for the trampers who have to start on a sunday night,thats bad enough,but everything goes wrong on a Monday,gripe over

I usually leave on Sunday evenings, so much better than an early start on Monday. Sunday evenings are when most people are getting ready for work the next day, so the roads are nice and quiet, I can park up with a few hours done with the comforting thoughts of a nice lie in on Monday morning.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I will make you feel better tomorrow i fly out to florida for 2 weeks and dont return to work till the 17th of july.

I like Mondays it’s my day off.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

IronEddie:
I like Mondays it’s my day off.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Same here, love a late night in the pub on a Sunday, knowing I get a lie in on a Monday.

I love Mondays and all other days as they are the same especially since I retired, no silly o`clocks, only for early flights,look out the window see what the weathers like,if its cold wet weather,make a cuppa and back into bed.

the maoster:

very good.

Colin_scottish:
I will make you feel better tomorrow i fly out to florida for 2 weeks and dont return to work till the 17th of july.

lucky man

Nail in my car tyre cost me £114 before the day even begun, the numpty who collected this trailer did the nets up so tight I had to cut of the buckles to get it undone, had a fertilizer drop at a rinky ■■■■ farm in the middle of Derbyshire then got lost in Melbourne village. Nice place but not suitable for an artic.

At least it’s gotten better now I’m parked up at the Red Lion in Northampton.

Monday’s are alright , never had a issue with them , started 5.30 this morn , 4 drops and a collection , done by 14.30 , but spent a couple of hours trying to clean this truck up to my standards

Ah Mondays…
Get an easy to start to the week then you you’ve got a bad end… :unamused:

DAF95XF:
Ah Mondays…
Get an easy to start to the week then you you’ve got a bad end… :unamused:

Yes I find early part of week ok then it starts to deteriorate and by thurs/ fri I just give up

I like Mondays actually like every day as don’t start till 12 midday twice a week :grimacing: :grimacing: