Module 4

Thought i would create this new thread for any questions i have on Module 4.

First one i’ve got: Am i right in thinking that everybody gets asked the same 2 quesitons. One is the walkaround check quite understandably. I thought the other one would be illegal immigrant check. It would seem not. Does anyone know what the other one is?

Cheers.

When i have time i’ll maybe add all my notes for advise and for anyone who might find them useful. Originally i had written out detailed answer but then realised it could be risky trying to memorise it as the stress could cause me to lose my chain of thought at which point i would be well and truly ■■■■■■.

Check out the mod 4 video link contained within the link in my signature below

Same link contains all the questions

Hang on … are you the same chap on the other thread who is about 50 years old :question: - if yes then what year did you get your car licence :question:

Hi ROG

Yep tha’s me. Long, long time ago. '97 i think it was. Unless i failed it that year and did it again following year. Lost out on 7.5T.

Thanks for link found the question i was unsure about. Does it make sense to put more effort into those 2 questions as you know that both will come up?

Also was wondering about 2 questions worded very similarly. Checking for overloaded vehicle. To avoid confusing matters i was going to point to VTG plate irregardless of which question is asked (i think only one question requires it).

It says about checking the unladen weight. The VTG plate does not give that so do you have to explain how you would determine what the unladen weight is?

There may be a couple of Qs which are asked more than others but you can get any of them asked

There are two questions that ask about checking a laden vehicle for overloading. The only difference being one also asks how you would check the unladen weight of the vehicle. If you’re asked this, just say put vehicle on weighbridge unladen! Examiners down our way change the wording to ‘gross vehicle weight’ so you can point out the VTG plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your trainer is any good, you’ll be well coached and know exactly what to say and do.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: