Merry xmas and a happy new year

Hiya… just a flyer… I’m doing fine still on the old D.I.Y… hope everyone is well and enjoying the festive season… bar humbug… i ain’t!!! hehe

I’m alive alivo!!!

Tiggz :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Hi Tiggz! Long time no see! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Glad it’s all going well workwise…Now, don’t be a stranger. :wink:

tiggz:
Hiya… just a flyer… I’m doing fine still on the old D.I.Y… hope everyone is well and enjoying the festive season… bar humbug… i ain’t!!! hehe

:stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

same as me then as I dont like xmas that much

nice to have you back and try not to be a stranger

Hiya honey!!! How are you dear :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: good to see you back. :sunglasses:

Hi tiggz. Are you on your own computer yet ?

I hope you had a good Christmas and have a happy New Year.

Keep in touch with us.

I still haven’t got a computer, find life real nice without one to be honest. But with me lil one now at an age where he might benefit i think i might have to circum and go and buy one. Mind you where to start technology wise… might have to do that reading thing and gel up… is a no brainer lorry driver after all!!! hehe… :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

I started on days this week!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH what a shock to thy system!!! Daylight… this vampire hates the daylight!!! Traffic■■? cannot believe the amount, i knew there was a valid reason for me doing nights… haven’t people heard of car sharing■■?

Anyway… just a flyer… hope your all ok. xxxxxx

Tiggz

:open_mouth:

nice to see your still dazed and confused with yourself rob… :laughing:

tiggz:
nice to see your still dazed and confused with yourself rob… :laughing:

Have you found who that man is yet? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

what you mean that gorgeous half dressed man you sent me… don’t shatter my elusions Roberto, i thought that was you!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hiya me lover