Matthews international transport Great Yarmouth?

raymundo:

elsa Lad:
… come from Norfolk. I didn’t realize my accent is still strong after all these years :smiley:

Not only yer accent m8 but your webbed fingers are a dead giveaway … :slight_smile:

All 6 of 'em!!

41D923EC-CB40-4922-8D6B-5EAFA22541B1.jpeg

Actrosman:

raymundo:

elsa Lad:
… come from Norfolk. I didn’t realize my accent is still strong after all these years :smiley:

Not only yer accent m8 but your webbed fingers are a dead giveaway … :slight_smile:

All 6 of 'em!!

I’m not taking any notice of the comments, because you all just jealous cos I’ve got more than you :unamused:

elsa Lad:

Actrosman:

raymundo:

elsa Lad:

All 6 of 'em!!

I’m not taking any notice of the comments, because you all just jealous cos I’ve got more than you :unamused:

Stick 3 fingers up to them mate.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^ yes very funny :smiling_imp:

Drempels:
Normal for Norfolk, haven’t heard that in ages!

Gimme 6! :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oh thank you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

raymundo:

elsa Lad:

And the fact he’s clearly (six) ■■■■■■■■■ his sister :wink:

toonsy:

raymundo:

elsa Lad:

And the fact he’s clearly (six) ■■■■■■■■■ his sister :wink:

You do find we all come from close knit families :open_mouth:

elsa Lad:
You do find we all come from close knit families :open_mouth:

Rightly so too, if she ain’t good enough for her own family then she ain’t good enough for ours! :wink:

Lew5092:
Talk to me :question:

Just imagine chucking this out the window at the next one that cuts you up at a roundabout!! :laughing:

alliance:

Drempels:
Normal for Norfolk, haven’t heard that in ages!

Gimme 6! :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oh thank you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’re welcome! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Actrosman:
Just imagine chucking this out the window at the next one that cuts you up at a roundabout!! :laughing:

Yes imagine sticking them where the sun doesn’t shine with a comment like that :smiling_imp:

waddy640:

elsa Lad:
Its funny that even though I left Norfolk in 2001 to seek my fortune in the golden triangle of the east midlands, first thing I hear when i’m delivering to shops is I guess you come from Norfolk. I didn’t realize my accent is still strong after all these years :smiley:

The other giveaway is when you can pronounce place names like, Tacolneston, Happisburgh, Wymondham and Costessey correctly.

Don’t forget Postwick. :slight_smile:

Elsa Lad,

I served 21 years in the Royal Navy, had been in there for 17 years and used to come home about once a month for a weekend.

Was out in the USA, opened my mouth and was asked “what part of Norfolk are you from”?

The rest of em are jealous mate. :smiley:

DadsRetired:

waddy640:

elsa Lad:
Its funny that even though I left Norfolk in 2001 to seek my fortune in the golden triangle of the east midlands, first thing I hear when i’m delivering to shops is I guess you come from Norfolk. I didn’t realize my accent is still strong after all these years :smiley:

The other giveaway is when you can pronounce place names like, Tacolneston, Happisburgh, Wymondham and Costessey correctly.

Don’t forget Postwick. :slight_smile:

Elsa Lad,

I served 21 years in the Royal Navy, had been in there for 17 years and used to come home about once a month for a weekend.

Was out in the USA, opened my mouth and was asked “what part of Norfolk are you from”?

The rest of em are jealous mate. :smiley:

Yes I agree jealous and spiteful :laughing:

elsa Lad:

Actrosman:

Yes imagine sticking them where the sun doesn’t shine with a comment like that :smiling_imp:

Careful with that comment…some people enjoy that kinda thing! :open_mouth: I realise some people are easily offended and as Robroy said in the recent ‘new motors for Ray White’ thread, it seems the days of banter etc are long gone…it’s all about ■■■■■■■■, grizzling & shooting people down…I’m Berkshire born & bred and I get asked what part of the West Country I’m from…let me tell ya…that hurts! :slight_smile:

Actrosman:

elsa Lad:

Actrosman:

Careful with that comment…some people enjoy that kinda thing! :open_mouth: I realise some people are easily offended and as Robroy said in the recent ‘new motors for Ray White’ thread, it seems the days of banter etc are long gone…it’s all about ■■■■■■■■, grizzling & shooting people down…I’m Berkshire born & bred and I get asked what part of the West Country I’m from…let me tell ya…that hurts! :slight_smile:

/

BERK-shire! Think that says it all :laughing:

Berkshire IS the West Country… If you’re from Notting Hill :laughing:

Well, technically Notting Dale, but nobody’s ever heard of it.

Does Gilly Cook from Haydon Wick still drive for them ?
Last time I saw him must be + 20 years ago.
He was fueling up in Calais and paying for it on his mastercard. I wonder if he ever got the money back.

Drempels:

That’s because the Dale doesn’t have a carnival or riots, the place needs more publicity.

waddy640:

Drempels:

That’s because the Dale doesn’t have a carnival or riots, the place needs more publicity.

:laughing: Indeed! No fame since (most) of the villains moved/got life/died!