Lorry driver charged with manslaughter of 39 [Merged]

Bigtruck3:

Bigtruck3:

dieseldog999:
obviously facts dont get in the way of a good debate then.
here was me thinking our government was stripping brits to the bone whilst handing it out to these leeches hand over fist.
illegal immigrants.the clue is in the name…illegal,they should not be here illegally.

Its a bit late i think the horse has bolted need to look closer to home to whats already there and has been for years and growing at a rate that illegals are a drop in the ocean
The seeds where planted years ago

I have said a few home truths here which are facts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
whos arguing with you??

Give him a job transporting these terrorists seeing as he did a grand job with his last cargo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Straight off the boat and booked into a nice hotel. :smiling_imp:
And the ■■■■ s still can not behave themselves and be grateful for the country’s hospitality. :unamused:

I am normally pretty chilled in life rob but that has made me so angry, I want to damage all of them, including that fat arsed piece of self entitled ■■■■… :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :imp:

and a lot of our homeless are x service men/women … wtf is happening :question: :imp:

robroy:
Straight off the boat and booked into a nice hot
el. :smiling_imp:
And the [zb] s still can not behave themselves and be grateful for the country’s hospitality. :unamused:

Will it all change when uk leaves the eu will they put a wall across Dover a trump wall or will they do as the rest do and send them back to the port they came from and why don’t they do that now
I think they must all have people related to them already in the UK

robroy:
And the [zb] s still can not behave themselves and be grateful for the country’s hospitality. :unamused:

speaking of boats??
makes a change from the terracing though its not uncommon on the two ferries.
they split sides for the big matches and seldom mix the two sides of the great divide…

news.sky.com/story/arrests-afte … r-11869878

after googling the britannia hotels details( the owner makes about £240 million per year paid for by the uk taxpayer) then i came across this gem though to be honest i didnt know what web page it was hosted on until i had read it…( honest)… :blush:

tr.news/britannia-leeds-hot … ee-heaven/

robroy:

Perhaps Lilly silly Allen,Yvette 3 houses Cooper, Jamie I’ll feed them Oliver can put some of the economic (predominantly
young male) migrants in their own homes until they’re rehabilitated just to show the rest of us the error of our ways? :unamused:

If illegal immigrants and asylum seekers are here, arent they better in known and controlled housing, than left to fend for themselves on the streets. If the Government invested in basic hostels, they wouldnt need to pay money and give profits to private hotel owners, would they? They could spread these hostels more evenly over the country, rather than concentrate them in poorer, cheaper areas, Leatherhead as well as Leeds.
Illegal immigrants qualify for no benefits. (That should be obvious: illegals don`t announce themselves to officials)
Asylum seekers are not normally allowed to seek work, but receive “asylum support”, which is less than other benefits, whilst their application is processed.
fullfact.org/immigration/pensio … -refugees/
fullfact.org/immigration/we-fac … m-seekers/

Post Brexit? Asylum seekers are covered by the Geneva Convention and the European Convention on Human Rights, which the UK is signed up to independently of EU membership, so little difference in or out.

About 10% of Syrian refugees come to Europe.
Turkey was (2016) housing 2,700,000 Syrian refugees, over 1,000,000 in Lebanon and 660,000 in Jordan. In 2015 the UK had, from all countries, 20,000 accepted for asylum.
Gives a little perspective doesn`t it?
fullfact.org/immigration/asylum … nd-europe/

According to coach drivers a stay in a Britannia Hotel is not a happy prospect. Don’t suppose that it will be enough to send the zb home.

Franglais:
If illegal immigrants and asylum seekers are here, arent they better in known and controlled housing, than left to fend for themselves on the streets. If the Government invested in basic hostels, they wouldnt need to pay money and give profits to private hotel owners, would they? They could spread these hostels more evenly over the country, rather than concentrate them in poorer, cheaper areas, Leatherhead as well as Leeds.
Illegal immigrants qualify for no benefits. (That should be obvious: illegals don`t announce themselves to officials)
Asylum seekers are not normally allowed to seek work, but receive “asylum support”, which is less than other benefits, whilst their application is processed.

Post Brexit? Asylum seekers are covered by the Geneva Convention and the European Convention on Human Rights, which the UK is signed up to independently of EU membership, so little difference in or out.

Turkey was (2016) housing 2,700,000 Syrian refugees, over 1,000,000 in Lebanon and 660,000 in Jordan. In 2015 the UK had, from all countries, 20,000 accepted for asylum.

Perhaps we could follow the French model and allow them to set up shanty towns in and around the capital and at all the major ports

Here’s the next batch and next generation getting ready to infest our country, you can bet your life on that…no pun intended.
And before the usual suspects start bleating ‘racist’’ :unamused: …They ain’t all indigenous Middle Estern Muslims either, some of them are European and Australian women dressed up in all that comedy garb, and some of their offspring are white with blonde hair, so shut the ■■■■ up before you start. :bulb:
And there is no sympathy with their plight and conditions from me (as Jakethesnake implied before that there should be :unamused: ) nobody held their arm up their back to join up with this appalling dehumanised organisation
‘We are going to slaughter you’’ that young kid says :open_mouth: …I have seen videos of these types, not much older btw, actually doing it :open_mouth: …it ain’t preety viewing I can tell you.
But hey!, no doubt when they manage to smuggle themselves over in a few years as adults, they’ll be well catered for.
Just have a look at this. (Not one the horrific ones either btw)
.youtu.be/tW_7me1Nj7w

ut hey!, no doubt when they manage to smuggle themselves over in a few years as adults, they’ll be well catered for.
Just have a look at this. (Not one the horrific ones either btw)
.youtu.be/tW_7me1Nj7w
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i have to say i lost it at 4 mins in and laughed out loud at the dalek in specs… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Perhaps we could follow the French model and allow them to set up shanty towns in and around the capital and at all the major ports

Well that`s what I think. No need to house them in hotels, if you provide something cheap and basic. No need to have anyone needing to beg for food, living in hovels and ■■■■■■■■ in the streets neither.

easier solution.
keep them out,and thereafter remove the ones that are here,then allocate the thousands of vacant houses and hotel rooms to people indigenous to the uk to either better their standard of living or to house the homeless. that might work along with spending the billions of pounds wasted every year pandering to illegals and immigrants back into helping people who deserve it by being indigenous to the uk and who may possibly have contributed to it in some way.

at least some of the tangs wont need to be worrying about keeping their cards right for a while.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-50605466

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Well that`s what I think. No need to house them in hotels, if you provide something cheap and basic. No need to have anyone needing to beg for food, living in hovels and [zb] in the streets neither.

But my point being that the rest of Europe has no better conditions for them, France’s solution seems to be lets hope they all cross channel then the problem will have gone away. As to the numbers accepted, the UK has sent more aid to the camps bordering Syria than the rest of Europe put together kind of puts a bit of perspective on it too, don’t just read the headlines look behind the figures

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Well that`s what I think. No need to house them in hotels, if you provide something cheap and basic. No need to have anyone needing to beg for food, living in hovels and [zb] in the streets neither.

But my point being that the rest of Europe has no better conditions for them, France’s solution seems to be lets hope they all cross channel then the problem will have gone away. As to the numbers accepted, the UK has sent more aid to the camps bordering Syria than the rest of Europe put together kind of puts a bit of perspective on it too, don’t just read the headlines look behind the figures

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Apart from humanatarian and moral issues, money sent to Syria, is money well spent.
A pound spent there, will buy more than a pound spent here.
More accomodation there means less people desparate to leave. The worse the situation the greater the push to leave.
Before the war there, we didn’t have messed of Syrian refugees. Fewer people left when they had secure homes and food.

France had more than twice as many refugees in 2017 than the UK, and Germany took even more. The ones we see in shanty towns or around the ports, are a very small tip of the iceberg.

robroy:

Probably processing them for free HGV training.

Christopher Hughes, brother of Ronan Hughes, has lost his Licence
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-50605466

"He lost his Republic of Ireland licence because his drivers were driving for longer time periods than is legally allowed…John Martin from the Road Haulage Association (RHA) said that as a result of the public inquiry, Christopher Hughes’ HGV vehicles “should not be operating anywhere within the EU - in other words they should be taken off the road immediately.” "

(Hi everyone, I am a newbie, I have been reading for a while, wondering whether to upgrade my licence to Class 1 with a view to a few years work roaming / tramping in Europe - but one of my concerns about this work is the worry about migrants attempting to board)