Lorry driver charged with manslaughter of 39 [Merged]

robroy:

jakethesnake:
I would love to hear how some would feel if they had to endure what some of these people go through in their third world countries.I would almost bet most would be trying to do exactly the same. :unamused:

I’m alright Jack, I live in the UK and don’t give a stuff about anyone else. Selfish or what. :imp:

You just don’t get it Jake do you.? :unamused:
Ok, do a runner from the Third world, war zones and all the rest of it, fill yer boots, but the criteria of ‘asylum’ should be the first safe country they arrive in, not arrive ther and carry on to pass through half a dozen other safe haven countries to risk their necks to get to an already overcrowded island, just because of freebies and ott benevolence of that island, …that comes under the heading of pure ‘Economic migrancy’, and in my book charity begins at home.

Oh I get it alright. I never said the system was right but I have sympathy for the poor buggers no matter what country they make it to. I have visited some of these countries and have seen the attrocious conditions they have to suffer daily.

Oh I get it alright. I never said the system was right but I have sympathy for the poor buggers no matter what country they make it to. I have visited some of these countries and have seen the attrocious conditions they have to suffer daily.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
was that when you were repairing fridges?

it makes no difference to what conditions are in whatever poxhole country they come from,they are not refugees as they lose that status in the 1st safe country which is 1000 miles away from any uk border.
they are illegals heading to the uk for handouts which are greater than anywhere else which makes them no more than criminal parasites, dead or not.

jakethesnake:

robroy:

jakethesnake:
I would love to hear how some would feel if they had to endure what some of these people go through in their third world countries.I would almost bet most would be trying to do exactly the same. :unamused:

I’m alright Jack, I live in the UK and don’t give a stuff about anyone else. Selfish or what. :imp:

Ok, do a runner from the Third world, war zones and all the rest of it, fill yer boots, but the criteria of ‘asylum’ should be the first safe country they arrive in, not arrive ther and carry on to pass through half a dozen other safe haven countries to risk their necks to get to an already overcrowded island, just because of freebies and ott benevolence of that island, …that comes under the heading of pure ‘Economic migrancy’, and in my book charity begins at home.

If I thought about it maybe I would have a degree of sympathy (not including the rapists that have infested our country and the ex and current terrorists btw) but my sympathy wanes when they go from refugee status (as soon as they reach the first safe nation) to freeloader and scroungers status, when they are in the back of our trailers heading for this country.
Even you can surely see my point Jake, take your lefty blinkers off ffs.

back to the topic which aint feeding jake then how about this??

my tang spies reliably inform me that mr harrison currently tucked up in dublin holiday camp has an irish passport and is claiming not to be a uk citizen which is fair enough.

even if he is or not correct,then anyone in his position with a modicum of brain would be delaying any extradition to the uk for as long as possible…so… he is irish,he was arrested in dublin ireland for an alleged offence in zebrugge which has nothing to do directly with the uk or their police forces.
he may be liable to be extradited to belgium for their plod to ask questions,but there certainly has been no known offence comitted by him in the uk.
the irish hate britain ( england)at least as much as france and they are not known for being overly helpful on the basis of my enemys enemy is my friend,so assuming he contests uk extradition,then it might be interesting to see how long he sits in dublin as him and woody ect are now serving sentence time anyway plus he is only an hour away from his family there anyway.
any thoughts on that aspect tncsi ■■? :slight_smile:

The old bill are chipping away, another arrest
standard.co.uk/news/crime/e … 96356.html

jakethesnake:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

What a people tend to forget is they are use to having nothing and living day to day on very little in the country they come from what there supposeably running from is the war, so if they really are running from the war would it not be right to stop and stay in the first safe country they reach
I mean there are many people waiting to get status living in stop centres not allowed to work some for years up to 10 years and the only hand out they get is a few quid 15 to 20 quid a week
They get fed and a bed and medical
It’s hard to understand why they come this far for that

so who is vietnam at war with today?
including some of the ones getting handouts sucking the economy dry,then everyone else is working on the black.
nobody forces them to come here,they are not in any way vulnerable and they are not refugees entering the uk.
they are nothing more than migrating parasites looking for easy money on the uk welfare system which is stupid enough to pay them .

dieseldog999:
including some of the ones getting handouts sucking the economy dry,then everyone else is working on the black.
nobody forces them to come here,they are not in any way vulnerable and they are not refugees entering the uk.
they are nothing more than migrating parasites looking for easy money on the uk welfare system which is stupid enough to pay them .

Nail on the head ! How could anyone live on what the welfare pay ! There has to be another reason

Bigtruck3:

dieseldog999:

Nail on the head ! How could anyone live on what the welfare pay ! There has to be another reason

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dont be extracting the urine,if your going to troll,do it discretely as its much more fun that way.
are you seriously trying to say they cant live more than comfortably on the welfare system even without working in the black??
an oap gets around £120 or so quid per week, a import gets another 100 on top,plus instead of a few quid extra for a married couple then by being a muslim they get an extra 220 for the wife also,plus another 220 for every additional wife …max x4.
priority housing,and every option handout is made available to them ,something that is not available to indigenous brits.
the majority dont work and the ones that do have different rules and conditions compared to brits to fully utilise and work the system to their best advantage.
for example though theres hundreds of similar statements on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=PeZW1XVv3WQ

dieseldog999:

Very unlikely to be wanting to pop up on the welfare radar unless they’re from an EU member state. Non-Eu-ers with a strong asylum case from somewhere genuinely war torn like Syria or Somalia probably but I doubt any of these would want some local govt busybody round checking on working or living conditions.

Own Account Driver:

dieseldog999:

Very unlikely to be wanting to pop up on the welfare radar unless they’re from an EU member state. Non-Eu-ers with a strong asylum case from somewhere genuinely war torn like Syria or Somalia probably but I doubt any of these would want some local govt busybody round checking on working or living conditions.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
so why would anyone have any sympathy for criminals illegally aiding and abetting other criminals to illegally enter the uk?
as soon as they show up on the radar here,then they apply for asylum to see if they can scrounge payments.
if they are in any doubt that they might be getting them,then its out the door and into working and hiding with their like around the ghettos of urban england.

dieseldog999:

Own Account Driver:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
so why would anyone have any sympathy for criminals illegally aiding and abetting other criminals to illegally enter the uk?
as soon as they show up on the radar here,then they apply for asylum to see if they can scrounge payments.
if they are in any doubt that they might be getting them,then its out the door and into working and hiding with their like around the ghettos of urban england.

Does the black economy support them all is there still such a thing that’s big enough to support them, feeding your family washing dishes in the back of a takeaway
A parasite is a person who takes and strips the bone dry
If you look closer to home and what the taxs are being spent on keeping the upperclass in there cushy jobs making sure they all have a big pension
At the moment the uk gets big money from the European union to pay the parasites when it leaves then you will have a reason to call them parasites because taxs will increase to pay for it

obviously facts dont get in the way of a good debate then.
here was me thinking our government was stripping brits to the bone whilst handing it out to these leeches hand over fist.
illegal immigrants.the clue is in the name…illegal,they should not be here illegally.

dieseldog999:
here was me thinking our government was stripping brits to the bone whilst handing it out to these leeches hand over fist.
illegal immigrants.the clue is in the name…illegal,they should not be here illegally.

+1 dd

A piece on how islam plans to take over the West without using weapons… Take note how even some of the Middle East leaders have admitted to their trojan horse plans

lifesitenews.com/opinion/ho … ng-weapons

dieseldog999:

No-one can argue the government is handing out benefits to immigrants. Whether if they stopped handing them out, you or I would pay any less tax, and schools and hospitals would be any less crap is another matter though.

Own Account Driver:

dieseldog999:

No-one can argue the government is handing out benefits to immigrants. Whether if they stopped handing them out, you or I would pay any less tax, and schools and hospitals would be any less crap is another matter though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
your quite correct there,but at least there might be a chance that the over 75 year olds could watch a bit of free telly for a start?

ArcticMonkey:
A piece on how islam plans to take over the West without using weapons… Take note how even some of the Middle East leaders have admitted to their trojan horse plans

lifesitenews.com/opinion/ho … ng-weapons

Figures :confused: Sometimes the pen is mightier than the sword.See what I did :angry:

dieseldog999:

Its a bit late i think the horse has bolted need to look closer to home to whats already there and has been for years and growing at a rate that illegals are a drop in the ocean
The seeds where planted years ago

Bigtruck3:

dieseldog999:

Its a bit late i think the horse has bolted need to look closer to home to whats already there and has been for years and growing at a rate that illegals are a drop in the ocean
The seeds where planted years ago

I have said a few home truths here which are facts