London lez zone

edd1974:
Heres a question. I’ve done the modules am now bronze

Say I leave my company go elseware that delivery to building sites.
Am I still fors member does if follow me around? Or do I need to do.it again
Or I leave company they take on a driver to replace me. Put them in my truck. Which has the stickers on how would anyone know the difference.

The company is the member ,and it only applies to one operators licence even if a company has more than one ,the driver does not come in to it other than holding the dcpc qualification that could be required at certain sites .

Punchy Dan:

rgt1973:
The thing is, as Fors is now considered the standard, every city is going to require that we meet these regulations. I personally don’t think it’s such a bad thing. It sorts out the professional outfits from the cowboys.

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk

Does it ZB ,it shows up the ■■■ lickers ,I’ve done FORS 3 yrs on the trot before now and I can say they wouldn’t know a cowboy from the next one ,I’ve pulled the wool over the auditor time after time .

The company I work for are one of the original ones that helped set up the Fors scheme, so I can only say what I’ve seen from this side.

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk

GasGas:
Might be somewhere here?

fors-online.org.uk/cms/faqs/

Already seen that. It is written in EU-ese, and after reading it, one is none-the-wiser, and ends up paying some kind of susbcription “just in case”, rather than because it is clearly defined what exactly each subsriber to each tier gets for their money spent. Hence my original question.