Loading O2 Arena

Hi everyone

Anyone got experience of picking up a load at the O2 arena? Any tips?

TIA

Hi,

I haven’t actually been to this one myself but our company has been quite a few times.

Last time we went my driver told me security was very tight, and we were supposed to register his name and registration in advance of going. He had a delay getting in to the loading bay and was actually initially turned away due to this so might be worth checking if you’ll need to do the same.

As we were delivering for an event, there was quite a queue to get in with there being so many contractors on site.

I’m willing to bet due to the size of the place the loading area will be roomy.

Hope this helps! :smiley:

Thanks very much

I was hoping the word ‘roomy’ was the case as will be there on my own

There’s a load of good sized loading bays all around the outside.

Get specific instructions as to which one it is before you go and you’ll be fine, probably wise to give them a call when you’re 5 minutes out or so as well. Access in and out is surprisingly good - not a bad drop unless it’s on the day of a big event!

Hi do a bit of homework on google dont trust your sat nav as there are a couple of ways in there is a main gate (double security) and a security hut we were at the indigo which is right the way round at a dead end there is lots of contruction going on so space is limited
hope thing go well

Thank you for all the help. I’ll let you know how it goes