Leighton Transport Kidderminster

been amazing reading these posts,my dad drove the first artic for jeff an old atkinson borderer,but when rembering leightons transport their is only 1 truck a 110 reg DDM22J, 1st scania i ever see,and as a kid of about 10,it was amazing,the blow of the turbo and the scream of the viscous fan,flat out at 55mph,but nothing could catch it on a hill,sadley my dad and ddm are no longer around ,maybe their runing for check point charlie(rember that jeff lol)
have some photos ,will have to post them,take care all
paul(jim stubbins son)

paul_732:
been amazing reading these posts,my dad drove the first artic for jeff an old atkinson borderer,but when rembering leightons transport their is only 1 truck a 110 reg DDM22J, 1st scania i ever see,and as a kid of about 10,it was amazing,the blow of the turbo and the scream of the viscous fan,flat out at 55mph,but nothing could catch it on a hill,sadley my dad and ddm are no longer around ,maybe their runing for check point charlie(rember that jeff lol)
paul(jim stubbins son)

DDM 22J was new to Williams bros. at Queensferry North Wales, I used to service it now and again.

paul_732:
paul(jim stubbins son)

Hi Paul Get them on for all to see! If you go back to page 1 youll see DDM22J goin into the garage i think this was Geof s first scania