Jesus H christ!

copper should have just waved the driver on, told him to go and test his brakes out on the motorway.

All of these father Christmas pictures is incredible. Santa truly exists. no photographic evidence of god, only artist impressions of his son and yet the ridiculous notion of a man in the sky exists.

UKtramp:

maga:
fair play driver, must have been a terrible situation to be caught up in.

I’m getting tired of this Black Lives Matter and other stupid social movements that seem to be in all parts of the country at the minute, what a bunch of lying hypocrites. What they really mean is Black Lives only matter when they think a white Police officer has been involved in the death.

When a black youth stabbed another black youth on camera at their Hyde Park demo they never said a word , when black gang members are killed by other black gang members they never say a word, when a black child dies due to being shot by a stray bullet from a black gang they never say a word , and when black people die from drugs bought from a black drug supplier they never say a word

The only time they get their rentamob together for some looting and violence is if a white person is involved. These people should be ashamed as they let their own community down with this racist rubbish they spout and endorse.

+1

And another.

Harry Monk:
Enoch had it spot-on. :stuck_out_tongue:

+!
so does this driver…i wonder who he is?
he has other vids that say it all.
if your in here bud,then your a legend and you should stand up and take a bow…
youtube.com/watch?v=EUqcApS3-■■

Supatramp:

Harry Monk:

Ah…the name which must not be spoken. But you’re right, and he was too, if only they had listened to him!

Did you listen to Enoch? Or did you keep voting Con/Lab/Lib/didn’t vote? There is a democratic way to tackle these issues but if you don’t use it…

TiredAndEmotional:

Supatramp:

Harry Monk:

Ah…the name which must not be spoken. But you’re right, and he was too, if only they had listened to him!

Did you listen to Enoch? Or did you keep voting Con/Lab/Lib/didn’t vote? There is a democratic way to tackle these issues but if you don’t use it…

And these pics show modern day democracy in action. Look at them, democracy■■? Anarchy more like!!!

AndrewG:
/quote

far too many imports of dubious origin which then breed like rats, thats whats happened…welcome to the [zb] UK…

Said the immigrant to another country taking work from the locals. :unamused:

Time to go back to the Merseyside police style of policing from the 70’s and 80’s

Funny how the police could deal with a set of striking miners back in the day with such violence, a bunch of rioting Muslim immigrants are now met with human rights.

IronEddie:

Winseer:
The riots are over any old excuse. It’s high time we put down civil disorder the traditional way - hard policing, bereft of political correctness.
You talk to the police today and it’s “Oooh if only we had more ethnic minorities serving as police officers…”
WTF? This notion of "You have to BE an ethnic to arrest an ethnic is plain nuts.

As truckers, we ARE the front line. The difference between Third world and Developed nation status.

Our laws need to change so that simple civil law and order takes priority over bygone “ideals” such as Freedom of Religion trumping Freedom of Speech.

The mistake made was to not insist that to be incorporated into British Society, it is necessary to have a faith that is actually compatible with that society.

We might be afraid to over-run them with the full force of the law - but be advised - they hold no such qualms regarding over-running us.
…and to think the political Left upholds THESE people over working tax payers - beggars belief. :angry:

Can anyone put a finger on any pivotal moment in our lifetimes when the whole thing reached tipping point?

I’ll suggest “Labour taking over town halls around the same time Thatcher won the election”.
Grammar schools started to be deprived around this time, the advance of “Leftie” politics in our education establishement could also be traced back to around then.

I’m not fully sure if all our “immigration woes” can be blamed for what our country has come to now. If anything, to blame “Immigration” alone - is but a mask over the deeper underlying causes, centering upon our own do-nothing establishment. :frowning:

It ain’t got anything to do with religion mate. That’s just the excuse used by many extremists groups, even Christian ones! They’re nutters looking for power and to watch the world burn.

But anyone can worship any God they like far as I care if they do so peacefully and don’t try to convert me to it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

That’s just it - our own irreligious stance in this day and age - has left us wide open to attack from those other religions more militantly enforced than our own.

Islam, for example - is supposed to mean “Submission”. Yeh? Submission to what exactly? The loony Left? The Jihadist Terrorist? The will of the loudest shouters, or highest population - even if that turns out to be a criminal fraternity by any other name?

If we still had some kind of faith majority of our own in this country (and others in the “West”) then what we’re seeing right now would be called nothing short of an inquisition.
Notice that the Atheists are not making much noise about “The Evils of Organized Religion”, but make plenty of noise about “Paedo Priests”…

The WWIII of “What About…” Politics has already started. It IS a Cyber war. No one knows what to believe any more with regards to anything and everything - not just with Religion, but with our mainstream media as well. Everyone’s life has been hacked - and they don’t even realize it!

Even Black Africans will come under persecution for the wrong reasons. Moderate Muslims too.
This isn’t about Race, Creed, or Nationality. It’s about one’s political stance.
People eye each other with suspicion. The very worst damage can now be done to society - because it IS so diverse already.
I’m in favour of an equal society - not just one where the roles are reversed, “Law and Order” gets branded as “Evil”, and “Mob Rule” becomes the new “Good” because the “Majority” want it so.
What happens it the “Majority” want another branch of society persecuted and destroyed?
Let us never forget that Hitler got elected to power, and had a large following whilst in office.
Now Erdogan finds himself Democratically elected - only for him to also pursue dictatorship. He has the full support of the West in doing this (Fools!) because Turkey is a member of NATO, and because the West seems to have adopted this policy of “Appeasement” with regards to "What Erdogan wants - Erdogan gets - he might drop out of NATO if he doesn’t
Meanwhile, across the water in Egypt - you have a Military government who have ejected the Muslim Brotherhood backed former “Democratically” elected government.
What does the West do? Condemn Egypt, and not recognize the force for good that “secular” represents over “Islamic”. It’s the precise opposite to Turkey, and the West’s response - is also the exact opposite too. The only thing the West’s responses have in common in both cases - is that they are both WRONG of course. Islamic State backed by the more powerful Middle Eastern countries such as Turkey and Egypt - expands now. Egypt is now a pariah in western government eyes though. So, it’s tourist industry ruined, Egypt now declines to negligible importance in the greater scheme of things, out for the count for the foreseeable future. Western doing - not the Military Governments. Turkey, fleeces money out of the EU, sends migrants by the million over the Mediterranean like so many “missiles”, and the West let him get away with anything and everything on the home front too! How many former old-order establishment figures have been quietly executed in the past year? No one knows. Investigating Journalists can’t get in to find out what’s really happening now. Those who get too close, get bumped off… Turkey shoots down Russian aircraft when it feels like, attacks Kurds instead of ISIS along their own borders, and takes advantage of the mayhem in Syria - by sending in a few black ops “Turkmen” of their own to sow some more mayhem in their turn. Great. Now instead of fighting ISIS, the West tries to turn it’s guns upon Putin’s Russia?
FFS Give me a break! Everyone is fighting the “wrong” enemy - because we listen too much to those very same liars that are running the show, telling us any bull they like, and systemically getting away with it - because it’s backed up by other liars that are supposed to represent some political opposition.

“Staying out of it” works for a while - but what happens when someone figuratively walks up behind you, and gives one’s arse an almighty kick whilst one’s head is still very much buried in the sand?

Winseer:

IronEddie:

Winseer:
The riots are over any old excuse. It’s high time we put down civil disorder the traditional way - hard policing, bereft of political correctness.
You talk to the police today and it’s “Oooh if only we had more ethnic minorities serving as police officers…”
WTF? This notion of "You have to BE an ethnic to arrest an ethnic is plain nuts.

As truckers, we ARE the front line. The difference between Third world and Developed nation status.

Our laws need to change so that simple civil law and order takes priority over bygone “ideals” such as Freedom of Religion trumping Freedom of Speech.

The mistake made was to not insist that to be incorporated into British Society, it is necessary to have a faith that is actually compatible with that society.

We might be afraid to over-run them with the full force of the law - but be advised - they hold no such qualms regarding over-running us.
…and to think the political Left upholds THESE people over working tax payers - beggars belief. :angry:

Can anyone put a finger on any pivotal moment in our lifetimes when the whole thing reached tipping point?

I’ll suggest “Labour taking over town halls around the same time Thatcher won the election”.
Grammar schools started to be deprived around this time, the advance of “Leftie” politics in our education establishement could also be traced back to around then.

I’m not fully sure if all our “immigration woes” can be blamed for what our country has come to now. If anything, to blame “Immigration” alone - is but a mask over the deeper underlying causes, centering upon our own do-nothing establishment. :frowning:

It ain’t got anything to do with religion mate. That’s just the excuse used by many extremists groups, even Christian ones! They’re nutters looking for power and to watch the world burn.

But anyone can worship any God they like far as I care if they do so peacefully and don’t try to convert me to it.

That’s just it - our own irreligious stance in this day and age - has left us wide open to attack from those other religions more militantly enforced than our own.

Islam, for example - is supposed to mean “Submission”. Yeh? Submission to what exactly? The loony Left? The Jihadist Terrorist? The will of the loudest shouters, or highest population - even if that turns out to be a criminal fraternity by any other name?

If we still had some kind of faith majority of our own in this country (and others in the “West”) then what we’re seeing right now would be called nothing short of an inquisition.
Notice that the Atheists are not making much noise about “The Evils of Organized Religion”, but make plenty of noise about “Paedo Priests”…

The WWIII of “What About…” Politics has already started. It IS a Cyber war. No one knows what to believe any more with regards to anything and everything - not just with Religion, but with our mainstream media as well. Everyone’s life has been hacked - and they don’t even realize it!

Even Black Africans will come under persecution for the wrong reasons. Moderate Muslims too.
This isn’t about Race, Creed, or Nationality. It’s about one’s political stance.
People eye each other with suspicion. The very worst damage can now be done to society - because it IS so diverse already.
I’m in favour of an equal society - not just one where the roles are reversed, “Law and Order” gets branded as “Evil”, and “Mob Rule” becomes the new “Good” because the “Majority” want it so.
What happens it the “Majority” want another branch of society persecuted and destroyed?
Let us never forget that Hitler got elected to power, and had a large following whilst in office.
Now Erdogan finds himself Democratically elected - only for him to also pursue dictatorship. He has the full support of the West in doing this (Fools!) because Turkey is a member of NATO, and because the West seems to have adopted this policy of “Appeasement” with regards to "What Erdogan wants - Erdogan gets - he might drop out of NATO if he doesn’t
Meanwhile, across the water in Egypt - you have a Military government who have ejected the Muslim Brotherhood backed former “Democratically” elected government.
What does the West do? Condemn Egypt, and not recognize the force for good that “secular” represents over “Islamic”. It’s the precise opposite to Turkey, and the West’s response - is also the exact opposite too. The only thing the West’s responses have in common in both cases - is that they are both WRONG of course. Islamic State backed by the more powerful Middle Eastern countries such as Turkey and Egypt - expands now. Egypt is now a pariah in western government eyes though. So, it’s tourist industry ruined, Egypt now declines to negligible importance in the greater scheme of things, out for the count for the foreseeable future. Western doing - not the Military Governments. Turkey, fleeces money out of the EU, sends migrants by the million over the Mediterranean like so many “missiles”, and the West let him get away with anything and everything on the home front too! How many former old-order establishment figures have been quietly executed in the past year? No one knows. Investigating Journalists can’t get in to find out what’s really happening now. Those who get too close, get bumped off… Turkey shoots down Russian aircraft when it feels like, attacks Kurds instead of ISIS along their own borders, and takes advantage of the mayhem in Syria - by sending in a few black ops “Turkmen” of their own to sow some more mayhem in their turn. Great. Now instead of fighting ISIS, the West tries to turn it’s guns upon Putin’s Russia?
FFS Give me a break! Everyone is fighting the “wrong” enemy - because we listen too much to those very same liars that are running the show, telling us any bull they like, and systemically getting away with it - because it’s backed up by other liars that are supposed to represent some political opposition.

“Staying out of it” works for a while - but what happens when someone figuratively walks up behind you, and gives one’s arse an almighty kick whilst one’s head is still very much buried in the sand?

I think you missed my point. The problem isn’t Islam. The majority of Muslims worship peacefully and want to get on with their lives. The problem is the vocal minority that has hijacked Islam and twisted it to be anti western.

It’s like you being against all Christians because of the actions of the kkk. Don’t confuse the problem and paint all Muslims as the same. Attack that vocal minority for what they are not what they pretend to belive in.

UKtramp:
All of these father Christmas pictures is* incredible. Santa truly exists. no photographic evidence of god, only artist impressions of his son and yet the ridiculous notion of a man in the sky exists.

are*

(Unless you is from Townhill. Then I’ll let it go… :grimacing: )

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:
All of these father Christmas pictures is* incredible. Santa truly exists. no photographic evidence of god, only artist impressions of his son and yet the ridiculous notion of a man in the sky exists.

are*

I am going to rename you to “that sodding donkey” :grimacing:

IronEddie:

Winseer:

IronEddie:

Winseer:

I think you missed my point. The problem isn’t Islam. The majority of Muslims worship peacefully and want to get on with their lives. The problem is the vocal minority that has hijacked Islam and twisted it to be anti western.

It’s like you being against all Christians because of the actions of the kkk. Don’t confuse the problem and paint all Muslims as the same. Attack that vocal minority for what they are not what they pretend to belive in.

You’re wasting your breath Eddie. Winseer (and Carryfast. …) are so stuck in their dogmatic bubbles, they can not see reason, nor consider an opposing view. You are just indulging them in an opportunity to show off how clever they think they are. And if you do that, picking holes in Carryfast is more fun. I had him frothing at the mouth, and shouting at his screen last night… :grimacing:

UKtramp:

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:

are*

I am going to rename you to “that sodding donkey” :grimacing:

My work here is done.

:laughing: :sunglasses:

the nodding donkey:
You’re wasting your breath Eddie. Winseer (and Carryfast. …) are so stuck in their dogmatic bubbles, they can not see reason, nor consider an opposing view. You are just indulging them in an opportunity to show off how clever they think they are, *And if you do that, picking holes in Carryfast is more fun. I had him frothing at the mouth, and shouting at his screen last night… :grimacing:

*and . swapped over to a comma

UKtramp:

the nodding donkey:
You’re wasting your breath Eddie. Winseer (and Carryfast. …) are so stuck in their dogmatic bubbles, they can not see reason, nor consider an opposing view. You are just indulging them in an opportunity to show off how clever they think they are, *And if you do that, picking holes in Carryfast is more fun. I had him frothing at the mouth, and shouting at his screen last night… :grimacing:

*and . swapped over to a comma

Touché :grimacing: Although we usually start with a capital after a full stop. :grimacing:

That’s why I swapped your full stop with a comma, you never start a new sentence with and. Quid pro quo :grimacing:

UKtramp:
That’s why I swapped your full stop with a comma, you never start a new sentence with and. Quid pro quo :grimacing:

We have to agree to disagree on that one.
And on that bombshell…

the nodding donkey:

IronEddie:

Winseer:

IronEddie:

Winseer:

You’re wasting your breath Eddie. Winseer (and Carryfast. …) are so stuck in their dogmatic bubbles, they can not see reason, nor consider an opposing view. You are just indulging them in an opportunity to show off how clever they think they are. And if you do that, picking holes in Carryfast is more fun. I had him frothing at the mouth, and shouting at his screen last night… :grimacing:

I’m quite entertained by it. Though I only manage to read about half of their essays before I get bored. Still I have nothing better to do than respond.