Is Uktramp a (poll updated)

Juddian:
Well chaps.

Whatever it is between you, and i really am buggered if i know who’s who here at the moment, and who if anyone has got multiple accounts, but if you can’t stand each other…or even more bizarrely are arguing with your own alter egos :open_mouth: …why you don’t you simply put each other on ignore.

Half the pish of late should be in Bullys.

Well said

troll.yes
posts,
irritating,…yes
condescending,…yes
annoying…yes
as obnoxious and up his own jacksie as conor…yes
a different style for getting on your wick as dozy but just as effective…yes.ta
seems like an ideal candidate to be posting on here with the rest of us then.
bring it on fridge jesus… :slight_smile:

Harry Monk:

Colin_scottish:
I think mum dad and sister.

I kind of get the idea Colin that if you went to bed with your Mum and your sister, you would only be in bed with one person. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: :smiley:

dieseldog999:
troll.yes
posts,
irritating,…yes
condescending,…yes
annoying…yes
as obnoxious and up his own jacksie as conor…yes
a different style for getting on your wick as dozy but just as effective…yes.ta
seems like an ideal candidate to be posting on here with the rest of us then.
bring it on fridge jesus… :slight_smile:

Many thanks for your kind words towards me :smiley:

Harry Monk:

Colin_scottish:
I think mum dad and sister.

I kind of get the idea Colin that if you went to bed with your Mum and your sister, you would only be in bed with one person. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry to lower the tone but dont have a mum or sister sorry for lowering the tone a wee bit far there harry.

This is kinda getting out of hand now.

Colin, a poll with only derogatory choices? How very grown up.
Tramp, be the bigger man and rise above it.

Opinions are just like @$$-holes, everyone has one.
And they are usally full of $h17.

I think he’s basically genuine and is telling the truth. He’s just handled some posts badly and needs to know when not to reply. Took me a while to work out that every post doesn’t need a reply but now I do is much easier

2.Someone who likes to think there better than everyone else

Just loving the irony of this option, which of course should be:

2.Someone who likes to think they’re better than everyone else

switchlogic:
I think he’s basically genuine and is telling the truth. He’s just handled some posts badly and needs to know when not to reply. Took me a while to work out that every post doesn’t need a reply but now I do is much easier

You are the man with experience on social media and the internet in general. I have most certainly misjudged some people on here, I took it that everyone was genuine people. I now know not to answer certain posts. I have a lot to learn and to be honest I didn’t even know the meaning of the word troll. A troll I am not, I am all I say I am but took my sense of humor and thought others would see that. Evidently not.

KTMrider:

M8 that is just my humor it is not me in general, I am probably one of the most down to earth people you could meet. I just have a very dry sense of humor that comes across as arrogant.

AndieHyde:
Colin, a poll with only derogatory choices? How very grown up.

Yes, that’s the thing, it’s not really a poll, is it?

UKtramp:

KTMrider:

M8 that is just my humor it is not me in general, I am probably one of the most down to earth people you could meet. I just have a very dry sense of humor that comes across as arrogant.

Wasn’t saying I think it’s true. Was just saying it is incorrect grammar - so it makes you look better than the guy who started the poll by default :laughing:

joeyd:
I think uktramp sits there and has a little chuckle to himself as his mouse pointer hovers over the post button for a couple of seconds before he hits it, anticipating all the posts in response

This …totally this !

ChrisArbon:
Takes me back to the good old days. When the ex-pats section was full of bile.

ChrisArbon:
Takes me back to the good old days. When the ex-pats section was full of bile.

Some craic back then!!!

What happened to the “fella” worked for Bigfreight wore the miniskirt and pink frilly knickers and the ballbag hanging out!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

UKT is clearly smart enough to hold his own.

What makes me laugh on TN is the genuinely thick ■■■■■■■■■■ too thick to realise their own stupidity. Throw in a banana or two and it’s the same half dozen or so chimps that dive in. The OP being a prime example.

There’s a number of internet bullies on here too, my guess is they are the least manly of all men on earth… aggressive trolls who gang together… to a degree amusing because no matter how many times they are cod slapped, face ■■■■■■ or twanged with endless laggy bands… they just keep coming back for more. They feel threatened or intimidated by people like UKT, they’re just too thick to notice when they should stay in the shallow end.

All good fun… keep prodding UKT… it’s amusing watching you skill-fully outing the idiots.

Jingle Jon:
UKT is clearly smart enough to hold his own.

What makes me laugh on TN is the genuinely thick [zb], too thick to realise their own stupidity. Throw in a banana or two and it’s the same half dozen or so chimps that dive in. The OP being a prime example.

There’s a number of internet bullies on here too, my guess is they are the least manly of all men on earth… aggressive trolls who gang together… to a degree amusing because no matter how many times they are cod slapped, face ■■■■■■ or twanged with endless laggy bands… they just keep coming back for more. They feel threatened or intimidated by people like UKT, they’re just too thick to notice when they should stay in the shallow end.

All good fun… keep prodding UKT… it’s amusing watching you skill-fully outing the idiots.

Youre getting yourself awfully worked up by how other members respond to another poster.

Have you tried yoga? Maybe you need to centre yourself more

That reminds me… so easy to make you my ■■■■■.

Jingle Jon:
That reminds me… so easy to make you my ■■■■■.

So thats a no then?

UKtramp:
I didn’t even know the meaning of the word troll. A troll I am not,

How do you know you are not a troll if you don’t know the meaning of the word ■■

C’mon make up your mind !!

Im a troll and i dont care, so tramp just admit it, its easy, and once out of the closet you see life in a much better way