Is Uktramp a (poll updated)

bobbya:

harrawaffa:
Where’s the all of the above option?

Sheep!!

Who am I following exactly? Going by his posts in recent days he obviously takes pleasure in trolling people and does have a very high opinion of himself.

bobbya:

eagerbeaver:
Boobya, I am looking for the post below Sweaty’s.

Problem is that I can’t find any username of Sweaty. Is this another multiple account job?

Here’s one knew they couldn’t hold back,wait for the others they’ll be along soon,I’m going to bed.

With your Mum? Or on your own?

Wow look bobbya goes away and trampy is back again

eagerbeaver:

bobbya:

eagerbeaver:
Boobya, I am looking for the post below Sweaty’s.

Problem is that I can’t find any username of Sweaty. Is this another multiple account job?

Here’s one knew they couldn’t hold back,wait for the others they’ll be along soon,I’m going to bed.

With your Mum? Or on your own?

I think mum dad and sister.

I’m not a gushy fanboy of anyone on this forum and I’ll take the pish out of anyone and everyone equally, I don’t play favourites.

In short, he’s no better or worse than any of the other [zb]ing idiots on here… Myself included :laughing:

Colin_scottish:
Funny that uktramp not online then you pop up again right away stop acting like a ■■■■ trampy.

I find your post offensive and not in the slightest bit amusing, you omitted the vote to see if I was actually a genuine person. To which I am proud to say that I would rather do someone a good turn rather than a bad one. Your silly behavior is childish and you sir are the troll not I. You are offended at my comments towards you and then you go and do this in retaliation for your craving of my attention. Please hit the foe button and dissapear. You are showing your age and maturity with this post and quite frankly you are truly showing yourself up. Carry on.

I think uktramp sits there and has a little chuckle to himself as his mouse pointer hovers over the post button for a couple of seconds before he hits it, anticipating all the posts in response

UKtramp:

Colin_scottish:
Funny that uktramp not online then you pop up again right away stop acting like a ■■■■ trampy.

I find your post offensive and not in the slightest bit amusing, you omitted the vote to see if I was actually a genuine person. To which I am proud to say that I would rather do someone a good turn rather than a bad one. Your silly behavior is childish and you sir are the troll not I. You are offended at my comments towards you and then you go and do this in retaliation for your craving of my attention. Please hit the foe button and dissapear. You are showing your age and maturity with this post and quite frankly you are truly showing yourself up. Carry on.

Thank you i will carry on now your calling me a sir.

Just another pointless thread I reckon.
At least UK tramp makes many valid points and adds far more than a lot do Colin.

Maybe you think he is better than others probably because he is better than others.
Personally I think he is a lot better than some others.

As someone said 2 many sheep a bit like we see on the road.

Colin_scottish:

UKtramp:

Colin_scottish:

Thank you i will carry on now your calling me a sir.

Not doing the Scots any favours either!

joeyd:
I think uktramp sits there and has a little chuckle to himself as his mouse pointer hovers over the post button for a couple of seconds before he hits it, anticipating all the posts in response

You don’t have to be a psychiatrist to anticipate the type of replies in response to some of my posts from some of the members on here. That is because there is a lot of people on here such as the idiot that posted this who fantasise over been a HGV driver. I can see through them as clear as crystal glass. No wool can be pulled over my eyes. It is offensive in their sad little worlds to see people like me who have confidence and intelligence. That is a threat to their existence and so hence these type of posts.

he reminds me of a certain RobK, very controversial/full of himself views but personally I enjoy seeing others get wound up :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well chaps.

Whatever it is between you, and i really am buggered if i know who’s who here at the moment, and who if anyone has got multiple accounts, but if you can’t stand each other…or even more bizarrely are arguing with your own alter egos :open_mouth: …why you don’t you simply put each other on ignore.

Half the pish of late should be in Bullys.

bobbya:
one starts the sarcasm and name calling

Yes theres no need for name calling or insults

Hang on, whats this here, a mere 15 minutes later…

bobbya:
See the answer below sweaty.

bobbya:
How’s the poll going then sweaty??

I feel youve undermined your first point some what

Me personally I dont mind uktramp. A bit of harmless banter from him is how I see it and it can be quite amusing the way he can get some members all hot under the collar with the mere mention that he might be better at something than they are.

Dr Damon:
Just another pointless thread I reckon.
At least UK tramp makes many valid points and adds far more than a lot do Colin.

Maybe you think he is better than others probably because he is better than others.
Personally I think he is a lot better than some others.

As someone said 2 many sheep a bit like we see on the road.

Thank you

maga:
he reminds me of a certain RobK, very controversial/full of himself views but personally I enjoy seeing others get wound up :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you

Takes me back to the good old days. When the ex-pats section was full of bile.

Dr Damon:
Not doing the Scots any favours either!

He is probably from Liverpool, he calls himself Scottish Collin to make him appear more exciting

The-Snowman:

bobbya:
one starts the sarcasm and name calling

Yes theres no need for name calling or insults

Hang on, whats this here, a mere 15 minutes later…

bobbya:
See the answer below sweaty.

bobbya:
How’s the poll going then sweaty??

I feel youve undermined your first point some what

Me personally I dont mind uktramp. A bit of harmless banter from him is how I see it and it can be quite amusing the way he can get some members all hot under the collar with the mere mention that he might be better at something than they are.

I appreciate those words

Colin_scottish:
I think mum dad and sister.

I kind of get the idea Colin that if you went to bed with your Mum and your sister, you would only be in bed with one person. :stuck_out_tongue: