Is there any point?

the nodding donkey:
Voting, at all?

This is not about Brexit.

Yeah right.Now awaits all the Remainers shouting for Revoke and their traitor mates in Parliament delivering it in weeks after the inevitable LibLabConSNP coalition win on a constituency basis what they didn’t win on an aggregate one.Don’t expect the Leave vote to accept it just as the Remain vote didn’t accept the Leave vote win.Also don’t expect many to give it credibility by voting at all unless it’s a protest vote for English Democrats where they might stand.

Juddian:
Yes i shall vote, for if i don’t i shall be a hypocrit

Ironically voting in this Referendum 2 on constituency lines would be just as hypocritical as remainers voting in the referendum when they obviously had no intention of accepting the ‘wrong’ result.The only explanation in that case being that you’ll actually be happy to accept a Remain result on a constituency basis and the Referendum vote being overturned on that basis.Make no mistake the true non hypocritical vote in this sham is boycott and/or English Democrat protest.

biggriffin:
People have given there lives to vote across the world, there are countries were if you don’t vote you get jailed.
Throughout history the right for democracy has cost millions of people there lives, if you don’t vote, then you are a fool, If nobody was to vote, then the rule of power will go to those in charge, and we then get a dictatorship… Think before you say “I’m not voting”

Ironically there is a point where the duty to vote can also mean a duty to boycott.Such as in the case of a rogue parliament acting in the interests of a foreign power and taking advantage of the democratic process to do it.IE the idea of democracy being used to justify treason is a game changer in regards to your idea.

biggriffin:
People have given there lives to vote across the world, there are countries were if you don’t vote you get jailed.
Throughout history the right for democracy has cost millions of people there lives, if you don’t vote, then you are a fool, If nobody was to vote, then the rule of power will go to those in charge, and we then get a dictatorship… Think before you say “I’m not voting”

I voted. I voted for Brexit. Where is it? :stuck_out_tongue:

:confused: No point whatsoever, you ain’t voting for a particular party to represent you, you are voting to further the careers of self serving out of touch with reality politicians, who in real terms do not give a ■■■■ about the likes of you or me.

Which party exactly represents us as the working class??..
Certainly not the party that was designed solely to do so, namely the Labour Party who have completely lost the ■■■■ plot :bulb: .

The elephant in the room is that actual ‘‘Democracy’’ died in this country a couple of years ago, when the majority was totally ignored by the Govt, when they did not get the referendum result they expected and wanted :bulb: .
Since then we have been drip fed speculation and propaganda that the gullible actually believe :unamused: , telling us we’re all going to suffer terrible fates if Brexit is delivered, followed up by the patronising absolute ■■■■ insult to said majority that…‘‘You did not know what you were voting for’’…Oh yes I ■■■■ did man.!! :imp:

It would serve the ■■■■ s right if nobody voted as a protest, even the whinging remainers could show solidarity and display a respect to democracy by joining the protest.
The old tired adage, (which applies also to this industry) ‘‘If everybody would only stick together’’…yeh right :unamused:
As Billy Connoly once said ‘‘Don’t vote for the bastds it only encourages them’’ and ‘‘The fact that they actually WANT to be politicians says a lot about the type of person they are, so that should be enough to disqualify the ■■■■ s’’…or words to that effect. :smiley:

robroy:
:? No point whatsoever, you ain’t voting for a particular party to represent you, you are voting to further the careers of self serving out of touch with reality politicians, who in real terms do not give a [zb] about the likes of you or me.

Certainly not the party that was designed solely to do so, namely the Labour Party who have completely lost the [zb] plot :bulb: .

The elephant in the room is that actual ‘‘Democracy’’ died in this country a couple of years ago, when the majority was totally ignored by the Govt, when they did not get the referendum result they expected and wanted :bulb: .
Since then we have been drip fed speculation and propaganda that the gullible actually believe :unamused: , telling us we’re all going to suffer terrible fates if Brexit is delivered, followed up by the patronising absolute [zb] insult to said majority that…‘‘You did not know what you were voting for’’…Oh yes I [zb] did man.!! :imp:

It would serve the [zb] s right if nobody voted as a protest, even the whinging remainers could show solidarity and display a respect to democracy by joining the protest.
The old tired adage, (which applies also to this industry) ‘‘If everybody would only stick together’’…yeh right :unamused:
As Billy Connoly once said ‘‘Don’t vote for the bastds it only encourages them’’ and ‘‘The fact that they actually WANT to be politicians says a lot about the type of person they are, so that should be enough to disqualify the [zb] s’’…or words to that effect. :smiley:

I’m sure you could go an delivery some form of brexit couldn’t you rob

Rowley010:

robroy:
:? No point whatsoever, you ain’t voting for a particular party to represent you, you are voting to further the careers of self serving out of touch with reality politicians, who in real terms do not give a [zb] about the likes of you or me.

Certainly not the party that was designed solely to do so, namely the Labour Party who have completely lost the [zb] plot :bulb: .

Since then we have been drip fed speculation and propaganda that the gullible actually believe :unamused: , telling us we’re all going to suffer terrible fates if Brexit is delivered, followed up by the patronising absolute [zb] insult to said majority that…‘‘You did not know what you were voting for’’…Oh yes I [zb] did man.!! :imp:

It would serve the [zb] s right if nobody voted as a protest, even the whinging remainers could show solidarity and display a respect to democracy by joining the protest.
As Billy Connoly once said ‘‘Don’t vote for the bastds it only encourages them’’ and ‘‘The fact that they actually WANT to be politicians says a lot about the type of person they are, so that should be enough to disqualify the [zb] s’’…or words to that effect. :smiley:

Thanks for the vote of confidence there, …appreciate it. :sunglasses:

robroy:

Rowley010:

robroy:

Thanks for the vote of confidence there, …appreciate it. :sunglasses:

Start your own party you’d have my vote :laughing:

Aye, well as you once told me ‘‘I have an opinion on everything’’ (think it was you) so where could I go wrong. :sunglasses:

manalishi:
You can’t break a system that was never fixed in the first place.

The system isn’t broken, its working well for those it was designed to benefit, its just that isn’t thee and me.

Despite the feminists telling us that nasty men were forced to give women the vote in 1918, a narrative that was given wall to wall coverage in the media in 2018, the truth is many men were also excluded from voting before 1918, many of those sent to their death on Flanders fields were never able to vote for the politicians who sent them there.

It was the rich and powerful that were forced by events to give us the great unwashed the vote and ever since they’ve been trying to make voting ineffective, hence their desire for more centralised, larger political entities, to disengage ordinary people from the seat of power.

Harry Monk:

biggriffin:

Why are you still surprised that Brexit hasn’t happened?
The referendum wasn’t about a democratic choice; it was about the Conservative party trying to cling onto power by undermining UKIP in the 2014 election. It’s just many of us plebs ticked the wrong box and ever since they’ve been running round like headless chickens trying to correct it without actually saying, “look you bunch of ignorant ■■■■■, you got the wrong answer and we really don’t give stuff what you voted for"

muckles:

Harry Monk:

biggriffin:

Why are you still surprised that Brexit hasn’t happened?
The referendum wasn’t about a democratic choice; it was about the Conservative party trying to cling onto power by undermining UKIP in the 2014 election. It’s just many of us plebs ticked the wrong box and ever since they’ve been running round like headless chickens trying to correct it without actually saying, “look you bunch of ignorant [zb], you got the wrong answer and we really don’t give stuff what you voted for"

Ain’t that the truth? :wink:

Harry Monk:

biggriffin:

I left on the 31st oct .I’m no longer in the eu