IS IT ME OR WHAT?

Is it me or do other people think the same…that this forum has gone a bit quiet lately? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

not just this forum mate :wink: the whole lots gone quiet overall :wink:

i dunno mate, the very few limited chances i have managed to get on here the last few weeks the pdf seems to be ticking along nicely, but the wannabe forum seems desolate mate…and i am stumped as to why :confused: :confused: when i was learning and just starting out the wannabe forum was quite a vibrant and busy forum… now not much happening :frowning: .

anything ya think we can do to try and pick it up a bit :question: :question: :question: :question:

Nah mate,

Its you :laughing: :laughing:

margatemafia:
Is it me or do other people think the same…that this forum has gone a bit quiet lately? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Two words - Summer Holidays.

Most forums get a little quieter at this time of the year, I am a member of a lot of boards such as this, although not all trucking related and they all get a bit quiet in August. Nicer weather and kids off school means people are less likely to be in front of their computer, the kids also tend to hog the PC more when they don’t go to bed as early as when there is school the next day. Once the schools go back and the nights start to draw in it’ll pick up again.

fair comment coffee…hadn’t thought bout that…doh!!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: must be painkillers i am on mate :wink: :laughing: :laughing: