Interesting reading

Munchkin:

Carryfast:
Firstly the statement let’s get our money back and spend ( some of it )on the NHS instead of throwing it at the EU wasn’t a lie.Selling a state of a Federal Europe as a Common Market certainly was.Just as hypocritically trying to distort that statement,just because you want to go on throwing the cash at the EU and keep us in the Federal zb pile instead,is an even bigger lie than the one which you used to get us in to start with.

Well I didn’t tell any lies to get us into the Common Market, I was 11! At the time it was what it was, a trading block to counter the U.S.
As the saying goes you know when politicians lie, you can see their lips move.

It’s fair to say that we’re talking about the lies of the Remain campaign in general v the truth of the Leave campaign.It’s clear that the remain campaign is now trying to distort the wording,of a clear intent to keep the money,that’s presently being thrown at the EU,at home to be spent on ‘examples’ ‘like the’ NHS.Just as our whole membership of the EU is based on the lie of it being just a so called ‘Common Market’,as opposed to a Federal government system,since 1975.

The remain case now being let’s continue to keep throwing those massive amounts of cash at the EU as part of that member state status while inflicting cuts on the NHS to pay for it.Having lied to the electorate to get the yes vote they wanted in 1975.While it’s no surprise they were/are happy enough to accept that resulting referendum decision based on that lie then and since when it suited them and continues to suit them.That’s the truth. :unamused:

Are you so blind you can’t see the fake news/non truths spoken on both sides? You only seem to see the negative aspects of remaining not the positive.
If I joined a golf club at a cost of £1000 pa but made connections that earned me £1100 pa then I’m up £100 even if it’s not immediately obvious from the bare figures alone.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Carryfast:

manalishi:
Not to hijack this fine dialectic but i reckon theres a case for the uk to join a paralell power block with our Viking ancestors in Scandinavia.That would be interesting as a concept and Brussels can just go swivel.

It was always there in the form of EFTA.May in typical remainer style having poured cold water of the invite for us to return to it ASAP.Although it’s been severely weakened by the Norwegians and Swiss capitulating to just about every demand made by Brussels.While if May was really serious about leaving the EU we’d already be well on our way out of it and already having returned to EFTA.Which at that point would have the teeth of our import market which the German economy is massively reliant on as a bargaining chip.Instead of which the treacherous hag is just playing for time so that her remainer allies can derail the process and keep on arguing to overturn the referendum decision.As we’re seeing here. :unamused:

Yep a hollowed out dead souled hag at that…they say we get the leaders we deserve :laughing:

Munchkin:
Are you so blind you can’t see the fake news/non truths spoken on both sides? You only seem to see the negative aspects of remaining not the positive.
If I joined a golf club at a cost of £1000 pa but made connections that earned me £1100 pa then I’m up £100 even if it’s not immediately obvious from the bare figures alone.

More delusional remainer bs.

We aren’t making any ‘connections’ which provide us with a net 10% return.It’s a golf club in which you pay more than your share in membership fees so that other selected members can have more than a refund on theirs and which tells you how you can live in your own house,and all the business connections you make are selling more to you in real terms than you are selling to them.Leaving you with a financial shortfall to have to pay on the deals. :unamused:

Carryfast:

Munchkin:

We aren’t making any ‘connections’ which provide us with a net 10% return.It’s a golf club in which you pay more than your share in membership fees so that other selected members can have more than a refund on theirs and which tells you how you can live in your own house,and all the business connections you make are selling more to you in real terms than you are selling to them.Leaving you with a financial shortfall to have to pay on the deals. :unamused:

So you have inside knowledge of every company that trades with the EU? Can you look after my share portfolio 'cos with that kind of info yours must be amazing!

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:

Carryfast:

So you have inside knowledge of every company that trades with the EU? Can you look after my share portfolio 'cos with that kind of info yours must be amazing

It doesn’t take ‘inside knowledge’ to know that our trading relationship with the EU has been a deficit situation since we joined it.In addition to us being Germany’s third largest export market after France and the US.While we rank 11th in terms of German imports behind Belgium.German trade alone being a £50 billion deficit for us. :unamused: And then these zb’s and there traitorous supporters here have got the nerve to blackmail us in the form of trade for soveriengty and other cash sweeteners.In addition to dictating to us how to live and how to run our own bleedin house. :imp:

fullfact.org/europe/uk-trade-deficit-eu/

destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures … cationFile