In cab cooking.....

Ditto, I don’t cook a breakfast, I have porridge with fruit every morning, quick easy and healthy. I make certain foods at home and store it for the week in sealed containers and pick up fresh salad and meat from my travels. It is much better for you and to be honest is something everyone should be doing to keep healthy. Typical truck stop food & takeaway will cause you weight and health problems eaten regularly. I ride my bike every weekend and attend a gym, I am in no way a super fit person but I can honestly say I am much fitter than some drivers half of my age. It’s your own responsibility to look after yourself, cab cooking isn’t hard and I find it passes time and can be quite a pleasure to do.

the maoster:
Ah c’mon Luke, you got to admit, it was funny. :smiley:

No, it isn’t! It’s a hate crime! HATE CRIME HATE CRIME MODS DO SOMETHING!

My cab smells bad enough, without adding the smell of camion stew, or deep boiled cabbage and lentils to it.

Febreeze

switchlogic:

the maoster:
Ah c’mon Luke, you got to admit, it was funny. :smiley:

No, it isn’t! It’s a hate crime! HATE CRIME HATE CRIME MODS DO SOMETHING!

images-16.jpg

biggriffin:
My cab smells bad enough, without adding the smell of camion stew, or deep boiled cabbage and lentils to it.

If you can’t keep a cab smelling nice, you’re the issue, not cooking. :wink:

A.

Goldfinger:
I see another thread has wandered off track… :unamused:

You want a thread about where to pour your dirty dish water to stay on track for two pages?

Isnt there better things to be doing in cab ? lol

chloelovesfur:

Shut up and get back in your kitchen.

the nodding donkey:

chloelovesfur:

Shut up and get back in your kitchen.

Swit swoow… Havent you got better things to be doing in your donkey sanctuary lol ? x

Adonis.:

biggriffin:

If you can’t keep a cab smelling nice, you’re the issue, not cooking. :wink:

A.

This. Is your cab is clean to begin with and you ventilate well during cooking you won’t be left with any lingering smell

It’ll all be irrelevant soon.
Once cows have been outlawed,and we’re all obtaining our protein source from insects…food will be obsolete.
One capsule,3 times a day will keep us all at our optimum working weight.

This beats cooking in the cab. I cooked it at home last night. :stuck_out_tongue:

20170726_211038.jpg

Glen A9:
This beats cooking in the cab. I cooked it at home last night. :stuck_out_tongue:

Poor trolling, even by dozy’s standards…

Not trolling, I cooked my sweet and sour chicken at home last night, and used the microwave at my last delivery to reheat it. Then sat in their bar eating it, where I still am using their WiFi. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll need to go to bed, in the car park across the road, soon as the bar shuts at 11pm. :laughing:

20170726_205635.jpg

Glen A9:
Not trolling, I cooked my sweet and sour chicken at home last night, and used the microwave at my last delivery to reheat it. Then sat in their bar eating it, where I still am using their WiFi. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll need to go to bed, in the car park across the road, soon as the bar shuts at 11pm. :laughing:

I recognise a take away when I see one…

I’ve got loads of those disposable microwavable containers that I put the rice in at home, the sweet and sour is in a proper tub.

I think Nodding Donkey is considering pressing food fraud charges :laughing:

Looks like you have one big lunchbox on the back of your motor. Anything tasty in it? Lamb cutlets? You could live like a king from that beast.

Glen A9:

Thought about raiding the back of the van lol ?

Glen A9:

Top bombing