Ignore this. thanks

Sorry, did someone say something?..

The Sarge:
Sorry, did someone say something?..

sorry, what? i was ignoring you.

ah, still trying to ignore this but someone reminded me of it.

Eh? wossat? :open_mouth:

My lips are sealed :slight_smile:

Shouldnt you be ignoring this :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

I was :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

How many times am I suppose to ignore this post in a month :neutral_face:

If I answered you I wouldn’t be ignoring it and that would defeat the object of the excercise :slight_smile:

I’m still ignoring it, but…Mmmmmm doing my ignoring bit :sunglasses: …how…do I…cope with…ignoring addiction…it’s a very repetative problem isn’t it :confused:

ignoring this is becoming a full time hobby

I have totally ignored this thread because I have the basic common sense to realise that even posting on it is an act of not ignoring it unlike all the sheep who think that affirming their ignorance by posting a declaration of it on here somehow means they ignore it even more. Why don’t you all just follow my irrefutably perfect example and ignore it completely instead of posting some pretentious self righteous hypocrisy on here about how much you’re ignoring this thread?

O dear,sorry :wink:

Ignore him he will go away :laughing:

gardun:
If I answered you I wouldn’t be ignoring it and that would defeat the object of the excercise :slight_smile:

Ssssssssssh, think I’m getting the hang of this, I’m still ignoring it as you can see… :sunglasses:

BIGRIG:
ignoring this is becoming a full time hobby

MMmmmmmm, do you think this hobby could turn into a proffitable buisness thingy :confused::bulb: well , I was just thinking …while ignoring it ,…& seeing as the market reserch has already been done for it,…don’t forget now I’m still ignoring IT :sunglasses: …shame to waste an opportunity of ingoring it :wink: …might need a hi vis &, what about health & saftey :open_mouth:

Red Squirrel:
I have totally ignored this thread because I have the basic common sense to realise that even posting on it is an act of not ignoring it unlike all the sheep who think that affirming their ignorance by posting a declaration of it on here somehow means they ignore it even more. Why don’t you all just follow my irrefutably perfect example and ignore it completely instead of posting some pretentious self righteous hypocrisy on here about how much you’re ignoring this thread?

Ohhhhhh,sooooooooo in deepth, I’m out of my leage & I’m Ignoring it Still :sunglasses: talking about sheep…mint sauce :grimacing:

thelongdrag:
O dear,sorry :wink:

I haven’t seen this because I’m ignoring this thread.

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…:… I’m ignoring It

Me to :confused:

Ok :neutral_face: , …cool i’m ignoring IT … :open_mouth: this ignoring bit is harder than I thought :unamused: :neutral_face:

and it was just ----- what ------ say it again ----- o crikey sssh nobody will notice switch it off -----