I’m such an awesome driver

Rowley010:

robroy:
Why not run the Trucker of the year competition to fit in with the type of driver most firms prefer and want these days, rather than be old fashioned? :bulb:

So this is how you would stand a chance of winning…

1. Behave like a brainwashed robot, never showing any initiative.

2. Never question any instruction however unreasonable or impossible, and try and achieve it.

3. Your standard answer to boss being ‘Yes’, hence become one of or the only firm’s designated ‘Yesman’.

4.Rush around like your arse is on fire, carving up jobs for those who run sensibly.

1. Agree with the boss’s theory that everybody who does run sensibly is either stringing the job out, lazy, or both,.and that anybody who does not adhere to points 1, 2 and 3 is a trouble maker.

6.Grass up your fellow drivers at every opportunity.

7.Repeat all corporate b/s that they feed you, such as ‘‘In cab cameras are for YOUR benefit, and if you’re doing nothing wrong, you’ve nothing to worry about’’ …and such crap.

(Anymore anybody?)

So basically be a complete arse hole at your firm, and you will win the competition,.and be your firm’s star driver. :sunglasses:
Good luck guys. :wink:

I personally know a couple of potential candidates who could be the winner,.as I’m sure you all do … :laughing:

Despite what you think of me rob I don’t do ANY of that list. Good list though and quite an accurate description of some drivers that I’ve seen about for different companies including my own.

On way to meet your mrs now Rowley. Flat to the matt

vimeo.com/385171071

cgscott:

Rowley010:

robroy:
Why not run the Trucker of the year competition to fit in with the type of driver most firms prefer and want these days, rather than be old fashioned? :bulb:

2. Never question any instruction however unreasonable or impossible, and try and achieve it.

3. Your standard answer to boss being ‘Yes’, hence become one of or the only firm’s designated ‘Yesman’.

4.Rush around like your arse is on fire, carving up jobs for those who run sensibly.

1. Agree with the boss’s theory that everybody who does run sensibly is either stringing the job out, lazy, or both,.and that anybody who does not adhere to points 1, 2 and 3 is a trouble maker.

7.Repeat all corporate b/s that they feed you, such as ‘‘In cab cameras are for YOUR benefit, and if you’re doing nothing wrong, you’ve nothing to worry about’’ …and such crap.

(Anymore anybody?)

So basically be a complete arse hole at your firm, and you will win the competition,.and be your firm’s star driver. :sunglasses:

I personally know a couple of potential candidates who could be the winner,.as I’m sure you all do … :laughing:

Despite what you think of me rob I don’t do ANY of that list. Good list though and quite an accurate description of some drivers that I’ve seen about for different companies including my own.

On way to meet your mrs now Rowley. Flat to the matt

vimeo.com/385171071

That’s ok because I’ve just been to meet yours

Which one??

ytrehodluap:
Perhaps we should all just stick to 30mph at all times as you never know when there might be a family broken down on the hard shoulder whose toddler decides would be a good time to look at the shiny thing in lane 2… better safe than sorry…

This right here. Speed kills. Kill your speed before it kills someone innocent. In fact most accidents occur at speeds around 30mph so that’s still too fast. Better lower the max speed limit to 20mph for optimal safety. If people keep dying then keep lowering it until deaths/accidents = 0

Rowley010:

robroy:

(Anymore anybody?)

:open_mouth: Rowley mate, I was NOT directly referring to you…(everything ain’t about you, you know. :bulb: :smiley: )

Ok, I have you down as a serial conformist, and a never do wrong type of guy, but that’s about as far as it goes.
I ain’t the type of guy in real life to imply or skirt around things bud, rest assured, if I had thought all of the above about you I would have said it to your face, …or in this context posted it. :bulb:

The-Snowman:

WheelsofCardiff:
Can we find a sponsor and have a forum Truck driver of the year competition.We can then see who is awesome.

I blindsided onto a bay, with no shunts, in the rain this morning.

Hand me my prize peasants

Erm, don’t think so Frozen Chap. I regularly use FREE McDonalds napkins and some glass cleaner pinched from work on my windscreen & mirrors.

Mic drop…