How to find hgv fuel stations

Hello all

I’m a new pass and I’m already working with a class1 for a one of the potato factories, collecting potatoes from farms and etc…

I wanted to ask you guys if you could give me a good tips on how to find class1 compatible fuel stations on my route ? The company I work for has got BP plus and keyfuels fuel cards.

Google doesn’t work, as it shows most of the petrol stations are HGV compatible, but when I approached a few of them they were barely okay for some of class2 trucks and defiantly not for my class 1 with a curtainsider…

use the keyfuels app

As said.Use the keyfuels app.But be aware since they updated it…Its pretty rubbish.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Do they still hand out the directories/little map book with Keyfuels etc? Haven’t had one for years.

Do you guys are actually using the apps ?

They show HGV, 24/7 and all that info, but if you would go to some of them with a class 1 you would not have a chance… Same thing if you would use a BP locator.

In my eyes they are unreliable… but maybe i’m doing something wrong?

jorez:
Do you guys are actually using the apps ?

They show HGV, 24/7 and all that info, but if you would go to some of them with a class 1 you would not have a chance… Same thing if you would use a BP locator.

In my eyes they are unreliable… but maybe i’m doing something wrong?

I use it occasionley.We mainly fill up at our depots.Never had a problem with any i have been too though.Little tight some of them…And the one at Solstor park in Amesbury i had to drop the trailer for…Luckily there is some parking spaces there…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If you use the BP garage app you can select stations that have a HGV pump. I’ve never been to one yet I can’t round in a bendy.

I’ve got my self into a couple of, O ■■■, not quite big enough to do, did I really need this coffee, but you do get out eventually. Canopy height is the one, not really a problem in a fridge.