How do you act dignafied when passed out on the table

I ask the question that alot of us would like to know? :unamused: How do you act dignafied when your passed out on the table and a “■■■” is sticking out your ear. :blush:
Bully could you explan this to a yank like myself?
Thank you very much, Bozo the Clown

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Nice one Bozo!, I wonder what his answer will be, after all, he can’t deny it, we got photos!!!

But don’t mention what he was doing to the Ferns! :open_mouth: :wink:

I aint every going to live this down am I :blush:

Bully :smiley:

hahahahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nope Bully, you aint never gonna live that down mate :wink: :laughing: . And as you said Cliff, we got the pics… !! :sunglasses:

Its great to see that you have registered Bozo… I’ll be in touch soon mate…

I was tired thats all. :blush:

Bully

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Yeah, okay mate… I’ll believe ya… Thousands would’nt but I will… :wink: :wink: :wink:

:open_mouth: Yep… that’s why I married him…

Hiya Kiddo…
Oh babes… did you really know what you had let yourself in for when you did marry him??.. hahahaha

I mean, Just look at him… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

six words… Oh dear, Oh dear, oh dear… :wink: :wink:

thats a neat trick bully arms folded and we can see two fingers…or was it a order for two more beers… :laughing:

Bully, I got to hand it to you mate, you are a great source of mirth and amusement…you should be on the telly! :laughing:

Come to think of it you could be on the telly, Andy M videoed you, so all we got to do is find a network that will air it :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I can see this is going to get nasty :smiley: :wink: :wink: :wink:

As you can see folks…I wasn’t the only one to have one to many :smiley: :wink: :wink: :wink: You can see that Cliffs eyes are rolling around his head while his sidekick AndyM holds his beer for him :smiley: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Bully

Ha!, but at least we did’nt pass out! :laughing: or end up with ■■■■ sticking out of our ears, not to mention performing perverted acts with fern leaves! :open_mouth: :laughing:

Bully:
…snip… You can see that Cliffs eyes are rolling around his head while his sidekick AndyM holds his beer for him :smiley: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Bully

What do you mean holding Cliffs booze??.. both those were Mine!!!..
Cliff had his own further down the table!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: hic

Did someone mention “ferns?”

Oh! Cheers Kathy :laughing: :wink: , I was protecting the Ferns, from the real fern feeling culprit who can just be seen lurking behind this bunch of innocent foliage! :wink:

god i feel sorry for the better half, having to wake up next to that.sorry love you have my deapest sympathies :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat do you mean cliff or the ferns? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:
god i feel sorry for the better half, having to wake up next to that.sorry love you have my deapest sympathies :laughing: :laughing:

Thankyou Kitkat I will pass on you remarks to Laura :open_mouth: :wink: :wink:

Bully