41E1435E-BC5F-420B-8A3C-824E894A3D82.jpeg

Nmp found on Facebook

gazsa401:

Nmp found on Facebook

Dreadful as you could get a SA Sleeper

tonyj105:

[zb]
anorak:
It looks superb. Whoever did the work with Photoshop is a magician. What would you rather drive- a TK 3 tonner or that?

a TK to be honest , preferably one with a leyland engine and a 5 speed box 2 speed axle , CF’s weren’t great , but thats only my opinion

tony

The CF on here isn`t :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing:

ramone:

tonyj105:

[zb]
anorak:
It looks superb. Whoever did the work with Photoshop is a magician. What would you rather drive- a TK 3 tonner or that?

a TK to be honest , preferably one with a leyland engine and a 5 speed box 2 speed axle , CF’s weren’t great , but thats only my opinion

tony

The CF on here isn`t :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing:

The Tk had a sleeper cab as standard, which was fine if you under 5ft 3 inches tall and built like a racing snake

NMP off FB

F7 globetrotter

There was a Swiss reg Volvo doing Portugal in the 90`s that had a custom sleeper. It started as a normal sleeper, but the roof was cut off, and a sleeper pod from a high-cube Volvo rigid was put on top. This was then stretched to back of the cab. The pod was from one of those short day-cab things used for a while with Brit-Euro and Muppets I think.
Anyway the result was summat a bit taller than a GlobeTrotter, and with the shape of it slightly over the windscreen lots more space inside. It was white with two tone blue stripes. Double manned by two owner-drivers. Brothers or mates or ■■? I dunno. Had their own step-frame tilt for extra cubes.
The trl was a bit special too if I remember correctly.

Nmp found on Facebook

Franglais:
There was a Swiss reg Volvo doing Portugal in the 90`s that had a custom sleeper. It started as a normal sleeper, but the roof was cut off, and a sleeper pod from a high-cube Volvo rigid was put on top. This was then stretched to back of the cab. The pod was from one of those short day-cab things used for a while with Brit-Euro and Muppets I think.
Anyway the result was summat a bit taller than a GlobeTrotter, and with the shape of it slightly over the windscreen lots more space inside. It was white with two tone blue stripes. Double manned by two owner-drivers. Brothers or mates or ■■? I dunno. Had their own step-frame tilt for extra cubes.

That I would like to see

robthedog:

Franglais:

That I would like to see

No photos from me, sorry.

Fair motor in the day

1A144AA9-E5CD-4A28-86C4-0CD0E46E04F1.jpeg

Yugoslavian Ergomatic cab.

Extra air conditioning as well

This is for sale on German eBay.

vwvanman0:
This is for sale on German eBay.

ex Tolemans ? :slight_smile:
Better than kipping across the seats

Suedehead: