"Heavy Haulage through the years"

DEANB:

pv83:

jshepguis:
Couple more pictures of Magnaload F89 Volvo’s for DeanB.

Oi! Enough of those dodgy Volvo’s eh… :wink:

Cheers for posting mate!

Behave Patrick ! “jshepguis” appreciates quality like me ! [emoji38] [emoji38] :wink:

pv83:

DEANB:

jshepguis:

Good stuff chap !!! [emoji38] [emoji38] :wink:

I think we should have some more ! :wink:

See above comment Dean! [emoji38] [emoji38]

Oh and I’ve got nowt to do with what happened here…

No i know that was not you, i think this may have been you… :unamused: :wink:

Thanks for this DeanB. Patrick has been telling me about how quickly he can get unloaded compared to when I was handballing. Now I know his secret!!
Cheers
Johnny

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Alberta, this week, Land of the Tri-Drive.

saskmammoet2.GIF

The black and green truck pulling the step deck trailer is from Big Freight. A company that you would think did a lot of heavy-haul work; but in fact they only do oversize loads on step decks and flat trailers.

jsutherland:

DEANB:

jshepguis:

Oi! Enough of those dodgy Volvo’s eh… :wink:

Cheers for posting mate!

Behave Patrick ! “jshepguis” appreciates quality like me ! [emoji38] [emoji38] :wink:

pv83:

DEANB:

jshepguis:

Good stuff chap !!! [emoji38] [emoji38] :wink:

I think we should have some more ! :wink:

See above comment Dean! [emoji38] [emoji38]

Oh and I’ve got nowt to do with what happened here…

No i know that was not you, i think this may have been you… :unamused: :wink:

Thanks for this DeanB. Patrick has been telling me about how quickly he can get unloaded compared to when I was handballing. Now I know his secret!!
Cheers
Johnny

[/quote]
Johnny ,he knows all the tricks chap ! :unamused: :laughing: Hows things with you ■■? :smiley:

Scoutmoor Rossendale 7th of June 2008.

June the 7th 2008 was an historic day on Scout Moor as construction of the wind farm came to an end.
At 13:00 the very last blade was attached to Turbine No 23 after being delivered by S Lyon & Son (Haulage) Ltd of Lincoln.
Ground crew engineers are seen here in front of the final blade just before it was lifted into position.

moomooland:
Scoutmoor Rossendale 7th of June 2008.
2June the 7th 2008 was an historic day on Scout Moor as construction of the wind farm came to an end.
At 13:00 the very last blade was attached to Turbine No 23 after being delivered by S Lyon & Son (Haulage) Ltd of Lincoln.
Ground crew engineers are seen here in front of the final blade just before it was lifted into position.

Thanks moomooland. Certainly a big milestone. How many windmills have been erected there?
Regards
Johnny

Great photos of Lyons they must be one of the oldest firms in Lincoln , seen a picture of one of their horse and carts working in Rustons before the First war . Regards Geoff

jsutherland:
Thanks moomooland. Certainly a big milestone. How many windmills have been erected there?
Regards Johnny

In total there were 26 built in 2008 they have just refused planning permission to double it in size.

moomooland:

jsutherland:
Regards Johnny

In total there were 26 built in 2008 they have just refused planning permission to double it in size.

Cheers for posting moomooland!

I can understand why they got refused to build more of those things, just look out over the moors or the Scottish highlands… absolute disgrace to the scenery… Although I must admit that it does create a lot of work, firm I work for included… :blush:

ChrisArbon:
Alberta, this week, Land of the Tri-Drive.

The black and green truck pulling the step deck trailer is from Big Freight. A company that you would think did a lot of heavy-haul work; but in fact they only do oversize loads on step decks and flat trailers.

Cheers for posting mate, much appreciated :wink:

Herr Sutherland is just being jealous Dean 'cause I’m faster as a one man band instead of having Johnny on as my co-driver :laughing: :laughing:
He would make a grand pilot though as he lately showed me in Germany, getting rid of all the ■■■■■■■ on the autobahn :grimacing:

dosser:
Great photos of Lyons they must be one of the oldest firms in Lincoln , seen a picture of one of their horse and carts working in Rustons before the First war . Regards Geoff

Couldn’t find any pic’s going that far back, hope this will do :wink: They’ve always seem to maintain a cracking looking fleet over the years…

pv83:
Herr Sutherland is just being jealous Dean 'cause I’m faster as a one man band instead of having Johnny on as my co-driver :laughing: :laughing:
He would make a grand pilot though as he lately showed me in Germany, getting rid of all the [zb] on the autobahn :grimacing:

Johnny showed you how to drive on the autobahn then chap,bit quick was it ? :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Couple of your favourite’s ! :wink:

Couple of H.C. Wilson’s older wagons…

407447_2801112100380_1784426698_n.jpg

404511_2758707127023_1590128000_n.jpg

4413_1095667465330_4138228_n.jpg

394128_2801291144856_1834604843_n.jpg

And last but not least… :wink:

407797_2801181102105_1753157042_n.jpg

DEANB:

pv83:
He would make a grand pilot though as he lately showed me in Germany, getting rid of all the [zb] on the autobahn :grimacing:

Johnny showed you how to drive on the autobahn then chap,bit quick was it ? :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Couple of your favourite’s ! :wink:

Aah cheers mate! Bit of that on a Sunday is enough to power me up for the rest of the week :laughing: :laughing:
No, he was actually driving behind me, couldn’t keep up… :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Various again.
Oily

Great photos of Lyons thanks