Dirty Dan:
Great pics boys!
Some of my last weeks here.

Danne

Impressive stuff once again Danne, cheers mate :wink:

That dozer, is that a D8 or D10?

DISPATCHER:
SAR 457J in use

Feel free to post some more Crusader footage mate, Dean will be chuffed! Cheers :wink:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Always had a soft spot for those ERF’s… cheers for posting mate :wink:

pv83:

Dirty Dan:
Great pics boys!

Danne

Hi mate! Need to have bigger trailer soon… :smiley:
The dozer is an D10.
Hope you enjoyed Sweden :sunglasses:

Danne

pv83:

oiltreader:
USA heavies.
Oily

That first pic Oily… looking at it, my brew suddenly came out through my nose… cheers… :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

At least he’s got a roof over his head Patrick :laughing: anyway nearer home, courtesy of Willem Ellens a fellow flickrite.
Oily

Heavy Haul Willem Ellens cc by nc nd 2.0 Speciaal Transportdag Amsterdam 2014 15521059771_eacc8b1f47_WE o.jpg

Heavy Haul Willem Ellens cc by nc nd 2.0 14755808895_a563ac0847_WE o.jpg

Heavy Haul Willem Ellens cc by nc nd 2. Speciaal Transportdag Amsterdam 2014 14931811643_89a8750cc6_WE o.jpg

Heavy Haul Willem Ellens c by nc nd 2.0 Speciaal Transportdag Amsterdam 2014 15534971461_cfe1860f53_WE o.jpg

Heavy Haul Willem Ellens 14807799902_6b818e56bc_WE o.jpg

Dirty Dan:

pv83:

Dirty Dan:
Great pics boys!

Danne

Hi mate! Need to have bigger trailer soon… :smiley:
The dozer is an D10.
Hope you enjoyed Sweden :sunglasses:

Danne

Even bigger eh… :wink: I’ll let you take care of the big heavy stuff mate, I’m quite happy with my little low loader :laughing:

Loved it mate, was quite a change of my usual trips down to France, what amazed me was that just about everyone spoke English! Thanks again for the tips and tricks, looking forward to my next trip up North… :wink:

oiltreader:

pv83:

oiltreader:
USA heavies.
Oily

That first pic Oily… looking at it, my brew suddenly came out through my nose… cheers… :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

At least he’s got a roof over his head Patrick :laughing: anyway nearer home, courtesy of Willem Ellens a fellow flickrite.
Oily

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Had the “pleasure” of bringing back this trailer to it’s rightful owners in Valladolid, picked it up in Trappes (Paris region) where I left it back in May… must have been the most horrible trailer I’ve ever dragged around, with a total length of 25m and no steering axles whatsoever I can assure you that modern day infrastructure isn’t build for these things anymore… rumour has it that the Titanic had a smaller turning circle…

Only good thing about that trip was that I bumped into this old beast! It’s not everyday you see a Coles crane still earning it’s keep :wink:

Foden 4400 - I & H Brown, Perth - (L404JSF):

TROOPER 8011:
Foden 4400 - I & H Brown, Perth - (L404JSF):

This was my local heavy haulage company when I was a wee laddie. A great picture.

Sent using Tapatalk.
Johnny

pv83:
Had the “pleasure” of bringing back this trailer to it’s rightful owners in Valladolid, picked it up in Trappes (Paris region) where I left it back in May… must have been the most horrible trailer I’ve ever dragged around, with a total length of 25m and no steering axles whatsoever I can assure you that modern day infrastructure isn’t build for these things anymore… rumour has it that the Titanic had a smaller turning circle…

Proper kerb catcher Patrick!

pv83
another Scammell for you not a Crusader

Click on pages twice to read.

Great photos there Dean B. My late Grandad Drove for Pickfords, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Some top photos there Lawrence Dunbar.

DeanB, strikes again with another cracking article.