Hauliers from around Lancaster & Surrounding area's

regards Big Al

Big Al:
Robinson’s fleet always look tidy.

regards Big Al

Hi Big Al,
You must be lucky to be able to see the Robinson tippers looking tidy . Possibly they are .
All I see is a blur as some of their drivers ignore safety, and go like bats out of Hell through our village .
Cheers , cattle wagon man.

Pictures courtesy of Steve Richardson who has a nice Atkinson in Billington livery. (pictured else where on this thread)

regards Big Al

Any info or photos yet on Trans-Moore who were based at Carnforth,brown liveried Volvos

Very unusualto see a Robinson lorry with a flat trailer.

regards Big Al

Stanfield:
Any info or photos yet on Trans-Moore who were based at Carnforth,brown liveried Volvos

I have nothing john but there are some pictures on page one of this thread. They were in Lodge Quarry and run by Ron Moore I believe.

glenman:
anyone have any of russell cargo services from garstang/heysham ?

Yeah he was a driver for Kidds then went owner op for them and then started pulling for Total cargo in the early 90s.

No photos of Needhams from Morecambe or no one with a fast enough Camera shutter.Haha.

Hi Folks,
Harry Gill’s knights head on bumper !

Cheers Folks.

scaniaontheroad:
No photos of Needhams from Morecambe or no one with a fast enough Camera shutter.Haha.

proper firm to work for the fuseliers

Couple of well kept motors in Lancaster today

Bet a few of you know this man :smiley:

regards Big Al

Blast from the past

regards Big Al

Bob Sutcliffe let me scan these pictures, thanks Bob

First Bob’s Foden

Then on to a Seddon Atkinson

Bob’s first new lorry

And a few more from Bob

regards Big Al

Someone mentioned Needhams,not all of us flew around,first drop switzerland second drop Milan reload Imola and Milan :slight_smile:

Gorry’s F10, it was16 years old,loaded at Lackenby, state of the art hi tech Stockton haulage trailer,also powerscreen heysham to seaforth. :slight_smile:

Needhams and Gorry’s, FH in switzerland,rest are U.K :laughing:

g3.png

g2.png

g1.png

n3.png

n2.png

n1.png

n0.png

Anyone know this old fella…

Ex Clive Hurt DAF still hard at work with Hancocks from Heysham

Another one from S J Bargh of Caton.