Guess the weight of Lucy's trailer!

Monday 13th @ 00.01 so get some sleep now Lucy.

8lb 3 oz perfect…

Lucy,

Do you always keep things to yourself?

Dafman:
Never mind the weight of the Baby,

New comp, Guess the decibels of lucy’s scream’s :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry lucy good luck

never mind the screams just keep her away from the computer or we will have one of mega rants.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

September 23rd 23:15. :wink: :smiley:

Will it never come out this Baby, i think it will end up working at an RDC it’s keeping us waiting so long

Lucy, its time to uncross your legs now! The nipper will be ready for school at this rate :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
Think i`ll re-evaluate my guess at the weight… 2 stone 8lb seems a better bet :laughing:

Tell me about it!!! Bloody container drivers, never can get them off the bunk… :cry: :cry: :cry:

Current state of play is that “the gaffer” has rung the Goods-Out wallahs and kicked up merry hell, and we have now been told that if he continues to refuse to tip himself then he can wait until Sunday…at which point a handball team has been booked for 3pm and he will be forcibly removed - with dynamite if needs be!!! :smiling_imp:

All this fuss over one pallet…I don’t know…drivers today… :unamused: :grimacing: :grimacing:

ps. Evidentally we were wrong…it’s not a Tesco’s RDC, it’s Nettos!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: (Which just goes to show that if you dig your heels in long enough they will give up and tip it themselves eventually. :wink: )

Would 5 pints of Guiness and a hot curry help?

The nipper will be ready for school at this rate

:smiley: :smiley:

Would 5 pints of Guiness and a hot curry help?

Tried that. And speedbumps. And laxatives. And…well, just about everything, to be honest…

…All we keep getting is this little voice saying “I’ve told you…I don’t do self-tip!!!:blush:

Well Lucy its been in there long enough now so I’ve revised my guess wieght to 12lb 7oz & delivery time will be 0600 Sunday morning. Best of luck Kid. :laughing: :laughing:

CM:
7lb 7oz

Very best wishes Lucy (and Rikki) does’nt matter if the baby is a boy or girl just as long as everything goes well and you end with a healthy addition to your O licence. :laughing: :laughing:

Smart ■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: