Good bye dad-Malcolm Baldock -Spotmal

sad too hear of your loss lug . i dont have the magic words but when my father died i thought the world had ended for us both but with time it gets easier. you will never forget him but it will not be so upsetting when you think of him .and just remember the times that made you love him in the first place .

lug84:
[yes mate your right malc of barrios he was one of the borthers as for splitpin there are a lot of storys not all are true :wink:

I worked with Sid for many years in the Paper Mill, a true gent, was an honour to work with him.

Also knew all your family through A Wood and Sons and the fruit game, never had a problem with any of them…

Give my regards to Renee (Who had the Fruit and Veg stall in Sitt) I used to live opposite the shop, and chatted with her many a time, tell her Simon from Flat 4 says Hi…

i wish i knew the words to take your pain away.
another good man in the truckstop in the sky.
best wishes mate.

sorry to hear your sad news lug,i don’t know you or your dad but my thought are with you.andy.

Sorry to hear your news lug, your dad was a Top Man i remember him from my Sparshatt days.

my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Just remember the good times, that’s what he would have wanted. Hope all these messges show that people do think good thoughts from time to time. Condolences on your loss.

It’s at times like this,that the rumour that we are all hairy arsed truckers that eat Yorkies all day,and don’t care,is not true.

We are all hairy arsed truckers that eat Yorkies AND have feelings as well,judging by the replies.

My condolences to you Lugs,at least he is in a better place.

Ken.

matt f:
sad too hear of your loss lug . i dont have the magic words but when my father died i thought the world had ended for us both but with time it gets easier. you will never forget him but it will not be so upsetting when you think of him .and just remember the times that made you love him in the first place .

I ll second that. Best wishes, Lug.

Condolences Lug :frowning: We’ll drink to him on Sat night :smiley: !

thank you all for your kind words it was nice to read them so thank you from my heart lawrence baldock :smiley:

Condolences on your loss, lets hope the highway in heaven is nice and clear and free of HATO’s :wink:

So sorry to hear of your loss lugg :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
I’m glad to hear your dad did’nt suffer.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

Lug your father sounds like a good man, all I can say from my own experience is treasure the memories you have and listen to the stories of those who knew him as a work mate or friend, maybe before you were born. Their tales can make the memory of your father even richer and raise a smile when you think of him.

Lug , so sorry to hear this news , sorry for the delay , been away from the site for a few days .

My condolances mate

My thoughts with you and your family too Lug. You may not know this, or maybe you do, but the name Baldock is a famous one in the transport industry in Australia.
Dave Baldock was a pioneer of road trains in the Northern Territory after the war, one of a far sighted few who braved the elements with largely home made equipment. One of his early efforts was a Diamond T tractor pulling 7 trailers, all unbraked. :open_mouth:
So the Baldock clan reunion is taking place somewhere even as we speak. :wink:

Our condolences to you and your family,

As your dad was a registered member here, If you wish I can move this thread after a few days to the memorial forum where it will stay as a lasting tribute. Your decision entirely.

Rikki

My condolences to you , and your family,

Rikki-UK:
Our condolences to you and your family,

As your dad was a registered member here, If you wish I can move this thread after a few days to the memorial forum where it will stay as a lasting tribute. Your decision entirely.

Rikki

thanks Rikki that will be nice.

condolances to all your family Lug, May your dad rest in peace