Gloucestershire Firms

leylandlover:
Is Casey ROF at it again (Bears)? I just checked out the Gouldings ERF reg on my DVLA app,Says its BLUE :slight_smile:

It was once owned and run by Leicester Heavy Haulage which would account for the blue. I may have a photo of it in their livery, I’ll have to check…

For those of you that don’t follow me on my F/B group here’s some others of VBC 29X heading to a certain garage in Longhope for testing. She passed with flying colours, but the blue haze after leaving Coleford cleared fairly rapidly…

[/attachment]
IMG_8778 copy.jpg
IMG_8790 copy.jpg

Here’s a couple from the show on 8th April at the Gilders yard at Teddington…

[attachment=0]IMG_3575 copy.jpg

Nice pics, Paul.

Retired Old ■■■■:
Nice pics, Paul.

Yes, indeed they certainly are.

Think they’re still going.

altitude:
Think they’re still going.

Yes they are but not with anything like this…

Another of Eric Vicks

Joe Gilder’s running a coupke of tidy X reg Scania tippers (ex Cullimore) and has his own tip opposite his yard. We tip muck in there occasionally.

Don’t know if I have put this on before.

lurpak:
Drove some of these for Nick Lewis pulling out of Vencel Resil of Whitecroft, going to be a housing estate soon

Driving this now

Don’t forget Brian Cox

Cheers Ade

Volvo FH looks like an old Andrew Newton motor from Durham

gazzad:

lurpak:
Drove some of these for Nick Lewis pulling out of Vencel Resil of Whitecroft, going to be a housing estate soon

Driving this now

Don’t forget Brian Cox

Cheers Ade

Volvo FH looks like an old Andrew Newton motor from Durham

Hi gazzad, we got her second hand from Rothdean Ciderford the same as all the others.

Muckaway:
Joe Gilder’s running a coupke of tidy X reg Scania tippers (ex Cullimore) and has his own tip opposite his yard. We tip muck in there occasionally.

Saw a very nice tanker on the 417 yesterday evening liveried as, “Gilder Environmental”. Guessing that’s William?

Retired Old ■■■■:

Muckaway:

Saw a very nice tanker on the 417 yesterday evening liveried as, “Gilder Environmental”. Guessing that’s William?

New Scanias im a grey colour? If so that’s William Gilder, new livery.

Retired Old ■■■■:

Muckaway:

Certainly is, runs out of the Old Saw Mills in Toddington.

Thanks for the confirmation. The boys have come a long way since the days of Grampy and his livestock lorry!

altitude:
Another of Eric Vicks

Heard the sad news today that Eric Vick are finishing at the end of March

That’s another one gone. Nothing stays the same. :cry:

H143500:

altitude:
Another of Eric Vicks

Heard the sad news today that Eric Vick are finishing at the end of March

Very sad Richard Read now Eric Vick.