Getting emulsional with age

Do others find that that in recent years they have become more emotional and find stories upset them far more easily? This one yesterday certainly upset me and then quickly angered me that people can be so cruel and allow their children to be as well.

Poor little lad.

aol.co.uk/news/2020/02/21/i … id=webmail

I dont want to gloss over the situation or paint the wrong picture, but I find the older I get, the less I care about what happens on the internet.

Stuff that happens right in front of me is different though. Sometimes that does bother me.

That’s the new in thing now chucking paint over each other.

Nite Owl:
I dont want to gloss over the situation or paint the wrong picture, but I find the older I get, the less I care about what happens on the internet.

Stuff that happens right in front of me is different though. Sometimes that does bother me.

Far too easy to throw whitewash around. It needs better mixing of all types of people. Oil and water DO mix.

Franglais:

Nite Owl:

Far too easy to throw whitewash around. It needs better mixing of all types of people. Oil and water DO mix.

Yeah, but the last time oil and water mixed, it cost me a fortune to fix the car!!!

Nite Owl:

Franglais:

Nite Owl:

Yeah, but the last time oil and water mixed, it cost me a fortune to fix the car!!!

sorry nite owl I know the pain of a failed head gasket I had a k series engine but your remark made me spit me tea out

Yea getting old ■■■■■, no matter how you paint it !! :laughing:

i see they got the usual gofundme begging page started so they can go to disneyland.
somehow i dont think visiting the snowhite stall will be on the todo list??

cooper1203:
sorry nite owl I know the pain of a failed head gasket I had a k series engine but your remark made me spit me tea out

I still have sleepless nights haunted by the memory of putting a by-pass hose on an Austin 1300

My current car has a big sign saying something along the lines of ‘Do not move, here be dragons!’ and I’m always grateful to see it :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

This guy got very emulsional too :frowning:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6l2py68WY4 (warning: language may not be suitable for the faint hearted, emotionally unstable and/or habitually offended)

:smiley:

Reef:
This guy got very emulsional too :frowning:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6l2py68WY4 (warning: language may not be suitable for the faint hearted, emotionally unstable and/or habitually offended)

:smiley:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
he obviously has a scottish cousin…(same snowflake warning applies)
youtube.com/watch?v=HpVhSx0fZwM

I’ve found as I’ve got older I’m much less emotionally affected by things, I’m very stoic, and hardly react emotionally to anything. I can just crack on. The way I manage my emotions has matured tenfold.

Also, my emotions themselves have matured so that when I do feel them, I feel them deeper, especially in the mature way I can love another human, and especially in my sense of humour.

Try painting us a picture. It might help us understand what you mean a bit more