Gentlemen Films?

I,ve watched so many ,
I,m immune now ,

I prefer watching the animals do it in the
National Geographic Channel :blush: :blush: :laughing:

Disgusting!! :blush:

muckles:
In my job I have to share hotel rooms, I’ve always been a bit uncomfortable if my roon mate wants to watch ■■■■,

I would have been nervous if the other fella had only wanted to watch Brokeback Mountain :laughing:

To be frank about it from experience people whom have guessed my ■■■■■■ preference make the feeble exscuse of watching a ■■■■■ to initiate the process of mutual ■■■■■■■■■■■■…two fellas in a cab usually are gay but that only applies to watching a ■■■■■ film…

Now you may be thinking that is the view when two fellas dicussing work over a coffee are infact up to something, but 99% its nothing to talk about

NOt really interseted in carrying a dvd player to watch ■■■■■ anyway real things much better

I do like it especialy if i’m away for a few nights, and i know i’ll not get anything, but as ■■■■■■00 says theres nothing like the real thing.

A guy i used to work with a few years back was addicted to ■■■■. His marriage broke up because of it, pretty sad really as he was only a young fella, but to him he couldn’t get enough of the stuff. You’d see him on his break with the curtains slightly pulled, and he’d admitt what he was up to.

i always switch it off after 2 mins

tell us your secret of longevity :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

buck73:
errr,just so there is no misunderstanding,i wasn"t watching films with anyone else,just in case there has been any confusion. :blush: :blush:

ARE YOU SURE■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Only kiddin mate :wink:

jessicas dad:
waste of time on your own anyway cos you cant get into the story

Do ■■■■ films have stories?. :open_mouth: :laughing: I never noticed. :wink:

MR VAIN:

buck73:
errr,just so there is no misunderstanding,i wasn"t watching films with anyone else,just in case there has been any confusion. :blush: :blush:

ARE YOU SURE■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Only kiddin mate :wink:

right,lets get one thing straight!!!,i am sometimes adverse to a bit of "viewing"of the opposite gender
i am in no way racist,or anti gay.
that said,i don"t do “windy walks,wear white socks with sandles,or know my pastel colours”.!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Do you do any uphill gardening? :stuck_out_tongue:

uhh i dont know about you lot but ■■■■ is a reguler thing with me,
if u want some sites let us know i have plentyyy :wink: :laughing:

Disgusting ive seen some of these films with girls taking their ■■■■ clothes off and some of them kneeling down in front a man to give oral ■■■ then continuing to other ■■■■■■ positions before both climaxing into frenzied ■■■■■■■.

IU cant see how some of you lorry drivers can ■■■■■■■■■■ to thses disgusting movies in a 9 hour break while you have toe eat,wash and pray at the sam,e time its absolutely disgusting.

Obviously as professional drivers you should know that after a 9 hour break and all week away from your wife you should be saving your ■■■■■ for your wife in the short time you are at home.

or they could be saving their seaman for their boyfriend who may not have been seen for a while

■■■■■■00:
or they could be saving their seaman for their boyfriend who may not have been seen for a while

OH HELL!!! Hold tight, i think its about to kick off again :unamused:

I’m not a ■■■■ freak, if I had to watch it I’d go for lesbian stuff as I find erect penises don’t do anything for me at all :open_mouth:

But, watching it with an audience, that’s just weird :blush:

■■■■■■00:

I had a good ■■■■ on a ■■■■ at the weekend and have decided that ewveryone should try it once before condemning it, due to the present situation im thinking of sucking a fishermans friend for a while too.

I love KFC and cold sweets.

yipeee a christmas miracle

I don’t know why anyone would want to watch a whole film - according to something I heard the other day the average person only ever watches 12 minutes of ■■■■ in one go. I’m not quite sure why :laughing: :laughing:

By the time you’ve put the DVD away and cleaned up the cab you’ve probably had a 15 minute break. Only 30 more to go … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t need ■■■■, i’ve got a georgeous bird who attends to all my needs. Give her a wee tinkle on the old dog and bone and she’s over to the layby/ industrial estate like a flash… when the cabs a rockin and all that :wink:

id rather pay a tenner for ■■■ than a tenner for a d.v.d