Fridge trailer problems?

For the budding Fridge engineer, I have come up with a foolproof trouble finding flow chart, feel free to download if you are having trouble with your coldchain distribution woes when the fridge stops working.

Remember the old Batman tv shows in the 60s,?
When they wanted to summon him they shone a light in the sky over Gotham City.
These thread titles are the Trucknet equivalent, to summon up our very own Trucknet ‘Fridge Jesus’…in 3 . 2 . 1.
:smiley:

Settling in with the popcorn- at least 4 pages I reckon :laughing:

This thread will run until Christmas or 2018 , or wait until the Friday night hand bags at dawn fisty cuffs after that one too many Sherberts .
Did you know UK Zanussi man fought off all the Zulu tribe with no weapons.
Forget the Michael Caine version .Zulu Dawn.

Couple that excellent flow chart with the tool kit i use to beat our old tilts into submission ie big lever bar, molegrips and sledgehammer and youre away… :grimacing:

AndrewG:
Couple that excellent flow chart with the tool kit i use to beat our old tilts into submission ie big lever bar, molegrips and sledgehammer and youre away… :grimacing:

I saw of those DFDS tilts on our yard the other week. It looked like a heap of scrap on wheels!

robroy:
These thread titles are the Trucknet equivalent, to summon up our very own Trucknet ‘Fridge Jesus’…in 3 . 2 . 1.

I often wondered how he saw the sign when there wasn’t any cloud cover …

raymundo:

robroy:

I often wondered how he saw the sign when there wasn’t any cloud cover …

I’ve got my own locally for when they require a Supertrucker. :sunglasses:

1l7eq2.jpg

Can I just apologise here for my own ego. :blush:
:laughing:

I was ready for a dam fine thread when I read this title. Time for some more tales from the refrigeration crypt I feel. Refrigeration fans must be ready for some.

UKtramp:
I was ready for a dam fine thread when I read this title. Time for some more tales from the refrigeration crypt I feel. Refrigeration fans must be ready for some.

We’ll all get back to you on that one mate. :neutral_face:
:wink:

robroy:

UKtramp:

We’ll all get back to you on that one mate. :neutral_face:
:wink:

Well don’t leave it too long rob, I have many great refrigeration tales to tell, as it approaches Christmas everyone’s thoughts are drawn towards a good Christmas refrigeration story. As a young child I have fond memories of laid in bed as Christmas approached and my father would read exerts from the refrigeration engineers bible to me. Me and my sister loved it.

UKtramp:
Me and my sister loved it.

I’m absolutely certain you did, you’ve just confirmed my suspicions!

Well don’t leave it too long rob, I have many great refrigeration tales to tell, as it approaches Christmas everyone’s thoughts are drawn towards a good Christmas refrigeration story. As a young child I have fond memories of laid in bed as Christmas approached and my father would read exerts from the refrigeration engineers bible to me. Me and my sister loved it.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
there are just too many replies to that one that they darent be posted without the inevitable instant life ban…why oh why oh why cant this be unmoderated… :frowning:

sometimes its just no fun when its too easy, :slight_smile:

Too much autocratic censorship on this site. Too many numpties with too much power and control and not enough accountability. No way to appeal. Now lets see if thats taken down just because someone doesn’t like it.