FRENCH BORDERS CLOSED, STATE OF EMERGENCY

Freight Dog:
The danger with programs is, to indeed think that ALL Muslims as individuals think the same as this, they don’t. Clearly the young lady risking her life on filming this thinks differently. There’s many shades of grey and good people in there locked and sold into an ideology that is open to abuse, power and dictatorship.

As this program shows, being so engulfed in that belief system with strong amd controversial views makes them vulnerable, even that young lady. That I guess was my point all along. It’s the belief system that is dangerous to the west. Apologetics or not, no other singular system provides such a pipe feed to a stream of potential dangerous ideology that is a threat to others, respect for differing beliefs and individual choices in life.

Firstly we don’t know what the Islamic community really thinks at any level because of the inherent tactic of deceit and subterfuge contained within the idea of Jihad.

The ‘belief system’ isn’t an entity in its own right.It can only originate in/from the minds of the people that choose to go along with it and implement it.Everything we need to know about how dangerous this thing is is all there laid out for us in the lessons of history going back centuries.The really scary bit being the complacent naive change in mindset of its opposing forces.Like atheism among our own side or trying to sort good Islam from bad etc etc is the solution. :unamused:

Let alone the idea that yet more Islamic immigration and trying to win/change hearts and minds among the Islamic cause and more ties with Saudi and Iran etc etc will fix what our medieval ancestors could have told us about the threat we face on the streets of Europe today and why and how to deal with it.

When it’s obvious that history is repeating itself almost to the letter with European states and society yet again falling for Jihadist subterfuge and ridiculous suicidal complicity in allowing Jihad to play off internal Eurasian rivalries like the Aryan v Slav against each other. :open_mouth: :unamused:

historyofjihad.org/serbia.html?syf=contact

Bluey Circles:

the maoster:
Maybe the French should consider closing the border at Calais. Perhaps it’ll save the needless death that will surely happen before something is done. Just as well this guy was in a left ■■■■■■…

Is there a story behind this, I can’t find anything in the media about it. thrown from a bridge into moving truck ?

Stuff like that is just horrific and should be getting national coverage.

Not sure about that mate. A friend of mine who belongs to some Euro van forum sent me it.

French ban on Muslim headscarves is upheld by human rights court after woman sacked for refusing to remove hers loses appeal

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … ppeal.html

Brussels, Belgium, November 26, 2015 Belgium Halts Tax Treaty Talks With Saudi Arabia – Reports ©
The decision comes after the Belgian opposition called on authorities to review the country’s relations with Saudi Arabia in light of Riyadh’s support of an “ultra-conservative” interpretation of Islam.

Read more: sputniknews.com/politics/2015112 … z3shhkMQm6

Italian police in the northern city of Trieste have seized nearly 800 shotguns en route from Turkey to Belgium.
The firearms were found packed in individual boxes aboard a Dutch-registered truck that arrived on a ferry in the port city.
Although customs rules were not broken, the Turkish driver did not have licences for the weapons, police said.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34942450

Dolph:
Brussels, Belgium, November 26, 2015 Belgium Halts Tax Treaty Talks With Saudi Arabia – Reports ©
The decision comes after the Belgian opposition called on authorities to review the country’s relations with Saudi Arabia in light of Riyadh’s support of an “ultra-conservative” interpretation of Islam.

Read more: sputniknews.com/politics/2015112 … z3shhkMQm6

This also seems a bit ‘inconvenient’ to the west’s so called ‘anti Jihadist’ agenda.Especially the bit about Baghdadi being held by the US and then released. :open_mouth: :unamused:

sputniknews.com/politics/2015112 … ology.html

Although to be fair maybe the same could be said about Russian/Syrian links with Iran and now the Chinese military presence in the Mediterranean. :open_mouth: Or for that matter Russia arming the Arabs to the teeth to wipe out Israel long before that. :bulb: This all seems to be turning into a potential cluster zb and zb storm of epic proportions which reminds me of the words ‘‘there’s battle lines being drawn nobody’s right if everybody’s wrong’’ in the old Buffalo Springfield song.

Tolerance and secularism yeah right.More like Russia and the West being fooled by an Islamic nuclear arms plan and Chinese opportunism. :unamused:

sana.sy/en/?p=48381

Carryfast:

Dolph:

Read more: spunkitnews.com/bolocktics/20151 … z3shhkMQm6

This also seems a bit ‘inconvenient’ to the west’s so called ‘anti Jihadist’ agenda.Especially the bit about Baghdadi being held by the US and then released. :open_mouth: :unamused:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Looks like the Mafia have got involved with the war on terror in New York and Sicily!

Statement from Giovanni Gambino.
“The world is dangerous today, but people living in New York neighbourhoods with Sicilian connections should feel safe,” he adds. “We make sure our friends and families are protected from extremists and terrorists, especially the brutal, psychopathic organization that calls itself the Islamic State.”
And think they can do a better job than the FBI and Homeland Security.

Well it’s a week on from Paris & we haven’t been slaughtered in our beds by the Muslim hordes, much to the disappointment of some on here I have no doubt.

BillyHunt:
Well it’s a week on from Paris & we haven’t been slaughtered in our beds by the Muslim hordes, much to the disappointment of some on here I have no doubt.

could even be a little longer.

Meanwhile since the dreadful massacre in Paris. On our roads, there will have been something in the region of 1,200 killed and 12,000 seriously injured throughout Europe, and I doubt anyone is particularly interested

Bluey Circles:

BillyHunt:

could even be a little longer.

Meanwhile since the dreadful massacre in Paris. On our roads, there will have been something in the region of 1,200 killed and 12,000 seriously injured throughout Europe, and I doubt anyone is particularly interested

Great continuing to appease the historic threat of Jihad in Europe is supposedly safer than using its roads.

i see our finnean friends are active again shooting at police cars maybe we should bomb the bog side ?

If any truth in the story, why hasn’t the boat been seized and the traitor locked up

tommy t:
French migrant smuggler David Turpin stranded on a beach in Kent | Daily Mail Online

If any truth in the story, why hasn’t the boat been seized and the traitor locked up

From the news article!
His dinghy was confiscated and he has been remanded in custody with his alleged accomplices pending investigation.

Latique:
i see our finnean friends are active again shooting at police cars maybe we should bomb the bog side ?

Easy tiger, In cf’s mind that’s little more than boisterous high spirits, I reckon the policemans underwear would say different. Just as well the shooter wasn’t a Muslim though, they’d think it was the start of WW3.

Latique:

Nothing new there except it is now a minority who are condemned by politicians of all colours and have very little support from within the community

P.S if you are to use derogatory terms at least spell them correctly, Fenian

The scumbags that we(all) suppose to accept and integrate, I’ll vomit.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/art … order.html

P.S. Macedonia started today with building fence on the Greek border to stop illegals.

Perhaps Macedonia could march east, and bring down the entire empire over there… Again. :wink:

God it has to be bad when the likes of turkey and bulgaria and the rest of them no man lands try’s to stop these people, I mean what the ■■■■ would them country’s have to offer, most of them from there are living here and the rest of normal Europe, I mean I know its a path way but why do they let you think people would want to live there. Its no better from where they came from.

Captain Caveman 76:

Carryfast:

Bking:
Jihad,revenge,freedom all the same word.People fight against oppression,we have no right to impose our ideas of “democracy” on anyone.who the [zb] do we think you are.

Jihad has nothing to do with fighting for ‘freedom’ or against ‘oppression’ more like exactly the opposite in the imposition of sharia and the liquidation or enslavement of disbelievers and apostates.If you don’t like our version of freedom you should zb off to the Middle East and join your supposed ‘freedom fighters’.The same applies to all the rest of those who share your ideas.

You so realise that ‘Jihad’ translates as ‘to do God’s work’ and used to refer to charity work, one of the five pillars of Islam.
It’s a phrase thats been hijacked by a bunch if thugs who use it to gain influence and power.

About the same as “democracy” has been hijacked by a bunch of thugs who use it to gain influence and power

nightline:
God it has to be bad when the likes of turkey and bulgaria and the rest of them no man lands try’s to stop these people, I mean what the [zb] would them country’s have to offer, most of them from there are living here and the rest of normal Europe, I mean I know its a path way but why do they let you think people would want to live there. Its no better from where they came from.

I think the green fields and mountains of the Balkans offer a large invading population from the south more scope in terms of food and water supplies at least than the Middle Eastern deserts.Not to mention demographic takeover.Which seems to be proved by history from at least around the 14th century.Which is probably what they are all bothered about considering that, unlike us,their history obviously knows and tells them,all about that situation and what it means for the indigenous population. :bulb: