Finally!

So after deciding last year that I wouldn’t to get into trucking I have finally booked my lessons and tests with Somax in Bristol!

Had a really good assessment drive (just drove a little too fast :blush: )

Roll on January!

Scratch that just seen I joined the forum in 2015! :open_mouth:

Planning this for longer than I though :laughing:

What changed your mind?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

WAZ91:
So after deciding last year that I wouldn’t to get into trucking I have finally booked my lessons and tests with Somax in Bristol!

Had a really good assessment drive (just drove a little too fast :blush: )

Roll on January!

I totally mean I WOULD get into trucking haha!

One of those rare days today where I am excited for the future and everything has finally fallen into place

WAZ91:
One of those rare days today where I am excited for the future and everything has finally fallen into place

I know the feeling. Had all my cards come through now and I’m in the process of applying for class 2 Work. Feeling really optimistic that 2018 will see me in a new job. Tbh quietly hopeful I’ll land something this side of Christmas.

IronEddie, can I ask what area you are based in? :slight_smile:

IronEddie:

WAZ91:
You will be fine if you are willing to ado a bit of agency work to get some experience mate. Good luck.
ATB,
Tommy.

One of those rare days today, where I am excited about the future and everything, has finally fallen into place

I know the feeling. Had all my cards come through now and I’m in the process of applying for class 2 Work. Feeling really optimistic that 2018 will see me in a new job. Tbh quietly hopeful I’ll land something this side of Christmas.

jordon1703:
IronEddie, can I ask what area you are based in? :slight_smile:

Birmingham