European toll cards

Anyone uses or used a company that offers, toll cards(caplis,servisa, via,ressa) at good rates.Also with vat reclaim. Cheer’s, TC

My Totalfina Eurotraffic pays most tolls/channel tunnel the vat can be refunded by the same co who reclaim the vat on the fuel

I looked at Eurotraffic, But needed £1500 security just for fuel card,let alone toll cards. I’ve found a company called Castle card services ,who do the lot and also medical assit ,Does anyone use them?

Harbour Shipping do the toll cards, and there are enough euro feel suppliers begging for business. IDS, AS24, LOMO.

We use company group fuel depots as far as possible with Euroshell as back up or when in other countries. But using Shell on a peage is a serious no - no for us

We went direct to AS24 who also sent a eurotraffic (no security needed) with their own card, i only use it for the tolls but if i remember right it works at Fina for fuel.
Was with castle card a couple of years back but due to a late payment (was informed of lack of funds in the bank at 1 pm, paid on credit card at 1.30 pm) they cancelled all of our cards, not helpful when you are the wrong side of the water. :frowning:
Just a warning, drop one bollock with these and you may find yourself in the ■■■■ for diesel.
Incidently, Castle card now do all of our VAT reclaimation (much easier to let them do it, otherwise we wouldnt bother with them) even though they would’nt entertain reactivating our cards without a copy of our accounts.
Fuelserve is another one. Even though they only have one site in France (Calais) you can use most BP’s on the autoroutes. They also sent an IDS card through with these.
Oh yeah, got a CAPLIS through Castle card aswell.

Topcat - Try Fuelserve.
Get one of their fuelcards with a low useage at around 1000 ltrs a week, and you’ll be able to get free cards through them.
pm me if you want any help.

Ian.

Thanks guys for the info, sent off to AS24. fuelserve and IDS, looking at the VAT return, not to bad time scale of getting your money back, i thought it was going to be 18 months. Has anyone had problems with VAT return from abroad?.