Euro 2004

So,England play France in their first match of the Euro 2004 campaign in Portugal next summer.

Also in England’s group, Switzerland and Croatia.

So what are our chances then? Will recent events in Australia have boosted our confidence and the profile of English sport?

CAN WE DO IT THIS TIME■■?

Or will it be disappointment all over again?

Your views please…

Dan.

Well Dan mate, Ive lost all interest as Ireland arent there but im sure ill end up engrossd as usual!

kev

We might get through to the final stages next year of we can get past the French at the first hurdle.At least the Brazilians won’t be there to get in our way! If we can get the team gelling together like we did in the world cup then we have a great chance of going all the way but with things like the Rio Ferdinand fiasco hanging over the team,they will need to be focused on the job in hand.Switzerland can be tricky on the day and the French are the most dangerous in the tournament.As for Croatia,I know nothing about them!

What can i say , but from a Scottish point of view good luck to , the French, the Swiss and the croatians, :smiley: :slight_smile: .

P.S. has anyone seen Johnny Wilkinsons ball? lol…

jammymutt:
…snip…P.S. has anyone seen Johnny Wilkinsons ball? lol…

I remember the song correctly it was Hitler who was challenged in that area of anatomy. :blush: :smiley:

I’m confident about getting into the knock out stage but beyond that it will depend on avoiding the bogey teams like Germany!

FOUR replies and the post has been here well over a week?

Not many Footy fans here then,are you all Marmite Muggers or what??

Where is the patriotism or are we still kissing Jonny Wilkinson’s rear end?

I give up…

Dan.