Eu referendum whats your vote

Just read today that it costs every breathing mortal that is residing in the UK pays 39p per day for the privilege of being in the EU that amounts to £141.96 per year & that’s £181 million and that’s after they have deducted what we get back, its time to end this farce of them demanding severance pay and as a valued egg customer of mine said when they can show us signed off accounts for the last god knows how many years Hammond can pay on demand now that is never going to happen as it is so corrupt they cannot find any one to sign those accounts off, just give a date and if they do not agree we should just give them two fingers and walk away.
Beginning to agree with Juddian as he says none who are in power can be trusted anymore what ever party they belong to, for the sake of this country please lets get on with what the majority voted for and end this farce, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Beginning to agree with Juddian as he says none who are in power can be trusted anymore what ever party they belong to, for the sake of this country please lets get on with what the majority voted for and end this farce, Buzzer.

It’s a catch 22 because so long as we’ve got the anti nation state agenda ‘in power’ we obviously can’t ‘end this farce’.With that not just applying here and if anything that agenda getting stronger and more powerful by the day.To the point where Trump’s administration is now in real danger of being totally derailed and hijacked by the Clintonites and Catalan self determination being seen as bad and Spanish dictatorship good,let alone people like Farage and Batten being able to take power from May and Hammond and their ‘opposition’ allies like Corbyn,Cable and Sturgeon.Make no mistake the globalist elites and dictatorial Federalists are winning. :frowning:

My opinion reading between the lines of all that’s being said now, the barstewards are angling to sell us down the river!! I hope I’m wrong but, with all the figures and hype about cost of living, bankers threatening job losses and what we will owe them on leaving?? (Nowt in my opinion) our elected representatives :unamused: :unamused: will ignore the wishes of the majority of the people who got off their arses and voted for leaving . Regards Kev.

You aint wrong Kev.

My Mrs came up with a gem the other day, she’s Greek by birth by the way but been here since a little kid, and a more staunch patriot, who values her naturalisation like the most precious thing, you would struggle to find.

All this ■■■■■■■■ about words now classed as hate crime the new stopper of free speech, well that applies to all sorts of things, they want to police the internet because it’s the only place we, the proletariat, are actually finding out the truth.

Her words, ‘‘you can forget keep calm and carry on, the new mantra will be keep quiet and carry on’’

Now tell me she’s wrong.

I read in the paper to-day that those three Areosols Clegg, Clark and Adonis have been in Brussels “bad mouthing” the UK and sucking up to those ■■■■■ in the EU, same as that Marxist ■■■■ Corbyn. That other ■■■■ Blair did away with the charge of Treason otherwise him and those four ■■■■■ should be charged with Treason against the UK and ■■■■■■■ “hung drawing and quartered” seriously they are ■■■■■■■ Traitors ! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
I read in the paper to-day that those three Areosols Clegg, Clark and Adonis have been in Brussels “bad mouthing” the UK and sucking up to those [zb] in the EU, same as that Marxist [zb] Corbyn. That other [zb] Blair did away with the charge of Treason otherwise him and those four [zb] should be charged with Treason against the UK and [zb] “hung drawing and quartered” seriously they are [zb] Traitors ! Cheers Bewick.

And those zb’s are only getting away with it because,like Heath,Thatcher,Major and Cameron before them May and her lapdog Hammond are even bigger ones.Just like most of their stinking Party.With even the so called ‘leavers’ among them not having the bottle to walk away and join UKIP.

Bewick:
I read in the paper to-day that those three Areosols Clegg, Clark and Adonis have been in Brussels “bad mouthing” the UK and sucking up to those [zb] in the EU, same as that Marxist [zb] Corbyn. That other [zb] Blair did away with the charge of Treason otherwise him and those four [zb] should be charged with Treason against the UK and [zb] “hung drawing and quartered” seriously they are [zb] Traitors ! Cheers Bewick.

Yes that was in my paper as well. These remainers, along with the unelected elite of Brussels, are breath-taking in their arrogance and belief that no one’s opinions but their own count for anything. Where is the leader going to come from who will get a grip of things and tell these people where to get off? I honestly cannot see anyone out there with the stature that we need.

There is one man, Jacob Rees-Mogg, if you haven’t seen him in action catch up with him on youtube.

I shall never vote for the Tory party again until its become a Conservative party under the leadership of someone like Rees-Mogg, however i fear he is too straight and honourable for them.
UKIP have gone establishment.
Looks like i won’t be voting ever again then, i refuse to vote for a less dangerous bunch of arses than the other bunch of equally untrustworthy traitors, basically because there isn’t a ■■■ paper between them, i shall only vote again if there is someone or something to vote FOR.

Juddian:
There is one man, Jacob Rees-Mogg,

I shall never vote for the Tory party again until its become a Conservative party under the leadership of someone like Rees-Mogg, however i fear he is too straight and honourable for them.

To be fair Farage and Batten are anything but ‘establishment’.While Henry Bolton wouldn’t have put Batten in to lead UKIP’s Brexit campaign nor left the LibDems if he wanted to stay with the ‘establishment’.

As for Rees Mog suggest you read these articles and spot the difference.So who’s the most ‘establishment’ here.IE Rees Mog clearly states his ‘full support’ of May. :unamused:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09 … ays-jacob/

express.co.uk/news/politics/ … Britain-EU

Juddian:
There is one man, Jacob Rees-Mogg, if you haven’t seen him in action catch up with him on youtube.

Looks like i won’t be voting ever again then, i refuse to vote for a less dangerous bunch of arses than the other bunch of equally untrustworthy traitors, basically because there isn’t a ■■■ paper between them, i shall only vote again if there is someone or something to vote FOR.

Sorry to say it Juddian, but a “no vote” becomes a vote for a return to feudalism if enough people think that way. Remember, people fought and died to give the ordinary people of this country the right to vote, and the only way to get true representation is when there is a full turn out at the polls. If you don’t use your vote, you have no right to moan about what you end up with.

Juddian is right about one thing. Jacob Rees - Mogg is probably the only honest man left in this whole stinking political kindergarten. If he was running it at least we would know we had a Conservative Party to vote for.

David

David Miller:
Juddian is right about one thing. Jacob Rees - Mogg is probably the only honest man left in this whole stinking political kindergarten. If he was running it at least we would know we had a Conservative Party to vote for.

David

How can he be any better than the rest of the Cons when he states that he ‘fully supports’ May’s obvious agenda ?.

While at best probably intending to take us out of the EU frying pan into the global free market fire which just sells us out to China instead of Germany even if he’s lying.While at least UKIP has a no compromise Brexit policy with no place for going along with article 50.Together with the potential for an anti race to the bottom global free market side of the argument if/when we’re properly out under those circumstances.Unlike Rees Mog’s neo Con ideas.IE I’d trust a Batten,Farage and probably at that point also Hoey,led agenda for example a lot more than a Rees Mog and Hannan etc type led one.

I know Rees-Mogg is a “strange bird” but he is scrupulously measured and correct in all he says and he quite probably is 100 years out of his time but as a result of the “■■■■■ hole” that Westminster has become it is refreshing to listen to someone with ethics like Rees Mogg, as to whether he has the bottle and drive to eventually take over as Conservative leader remains to be seen ! But I will vote for a party led by him ! Juddian is wrong about saying he is not going to vote, we should have the same law that they have in Australia that you are compelled to vote by law ! even if you spoil your paper you have still gone into the polling booth. I know its a free choice in the UK but if everyone said ■■■■ it I’m not voting we would end up in a right state now wouldn’t we Juddian ? Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
I know Rees-Mogg is a “strange bird” but he is scrupulously measured and correct in all he says and he quite probably is 100 years out of his time but as a result of the “[zb] hole” that Westminster has become it is refreshing to listen to someone with ethics like Rees Mogg, as to whether he has the bottle and drive to eventually take over as Conservative leader remains to be seen ! But I will vote for a party led by him ! Juddian is wrong about saying he is not going to vote, we should have the same law that they have in Australia that you are compelled to vote by law ! even if you spoil your paper you have still gone into the polling booth. I know its a free choice in the UK but if everyone said [zb] it I’m not voting we would end up in a right state now wouldn’t we Juddian ? Cheers Bewick.

My thoughts also Dennis, voting should be compulsory!! It would have stopped all this bollox about the leave vote not being the will of the majority. It bloody was the will of the majority who voted. Regards Kev.

Hear hear Dennis.

David

The thing is, if you go into a shop and they don’t have anything worth buying you walk out without buying.

The one party state with three teams all reading from the same hymnsheet but wearing three different coloured tops isn’t a new thing.

Many years ago i realised all three teams were committed to further integration with the EU, in other words surrender to Germany because whether you want to admit it or not Germany rules the EU, they won the financial war.
Millions of good men and women lie in graves, marked and unmarked, many buried beneath tons of earth their bodies never to be discovered, they died defending our freedoms.
To allow the Germans especially to rule our country without a shot being fired in its defence is nothing short of treason, and worse they dishonour those who died which is unforgiveable, but we’ve come to accept betrayal by our leaders as normal, well i bloody well don’t agree, sod 'em.
Those same traitors have allowed all bloody sorts of the enemy to come live here, free of course, we don’t expect the sods to do anything constructive like a days work, Lord no, and we’ll bend over backwards and systematically destroy our culture and concrete over our once Jerusalem to house these ungrateful beggars, may of whom hate the west (though not the freebies eh :unamused: ) and do their best to turn our country into the third world crap holes they neglected and ruined whilst there.

Anyway, for years i voted BNP, for the simple reason they were the only patriotic party available, and the only party who wanted us out of the EU.
Yes they had faults, and you can call them all the names under the sun, but one thing you can’t call them is traitors.

Anyway, now the BNP has been mentioned, sorry i should have taken a tip from the BBC and slipped the word ‘‘odious’’ in, one must always qualify the BNP with an ‘‘odious’’ prefix.
They were hated and vilified, but do you know i can’t recall those working class lads who belonged to that party running people down with vehicles, don’t remember them planting bombs on buses trains or blowing children up who happened to be enjoying a pop concert, hey didn’t groom or ■■■■ children by the thousand, nor did they protest in the street with placards demanding death to anyone who disagreed with them.

Nick Griffin of BNP was the one who broke news of the grooming scandal, the thing they’d known about for years, including the old bill (not as they’re fit for purpose any more), and they tried to put him in prison for it but he was aquitted by the jury.
Had he been sent down i dare say an accident of fate would have seen him end up in the wrong place at the wrong time, just like they did with Tommy Robinson.
If you don’t know what i’m talking about with TR, look him up on Youtube, for the speech he wasn’t allowed to give, if you are under the illusion the state is out friend and defender you are in for another think.

As for UKIP, well i too was taken in by Farage and UKIP, how odd that he vanishes at the most important constitutional moment in our history for hundreds of years.
UKIP i am convinced was allowed to flourish in order to destroy the BNP, now that has happened they can put a nice ex LibDem establishment stooge in as leader, and it can tick along nicely as the comedy party.

That gentlemen is why this time, for the first time since 1975 when i voted NO to the conman market, i haven’t voted because there is no one worth voting for.
I refuse to vote against the red/blue/yellow teams jersey’s simply because i distrust Corbyn more than May, i wouldn’t trust either of them further than i could throw them.
I will not vote again in a general election unless there is someone worth voting for.

And whilst on the subject of people worth voting for.
Jacob Rees-Mogg…the reason he is publicly in support of May is because he is loyal, a rare man there who has loyalty and honour and integrity.
If he is elected tory leader i will vote Conservative once more, and if he became our Prime Minister our country might stand a chance of survival as a recognisable place.

I agree with Dennis entirely here as I have said to many people over many years past, compulsory voting is the only way, however with the proviso that the ballot paper must have under the candidate list a “non of the above” box. Therefore those of the “a pox on all your houses” school can make their feelings felt but everybody must engage with the process.

Now Gentlemen I have just read Juddians last post on here and then read it again and I have to say he does make some very valid points indeed, read it slowly and inwardly digest as IMHO most who reside in this country don’t give a toss what happens anyway as they are not born and bred here, well some are but there descendants are not,and a lot are out for what they can screw out of our government. Personally I think its too late because we are already a major multi cultural society so all the efforts of those who perished in the two world wars to preserve our society did it for nothing but things have changed since those dreadful times and here we are today, to say its too late is an understatement and although I am too old to probably witness it there could be a time in the future with real possibilities of a Muslim or Jihadi in a position of power controlling this once fine country of ours, we are doomed and I fear for my grand children I will leave behind for it is them that will have to deal with that situation when it arises, make no mistake this is a real possibility.
Like Juddian I did not vote to be part of the corrupt EU and why is it when we had a democratic vote to leave it takes so long for it to happen. Supposing Germany nuked us would we wait that long to press our red button in reply, I don’t think so lets get on with it. The truth is of course they are scared that if and when we leave we go on to make a grand success of trade elsewhere and take off there will surely be others who would want to follow in our footsteps and exit the EU that’s for sure and that is what they are frightened of, I just hope I breath long enough to see us out and make a go of it and make us Great Britain once more, Buzzer.

Juddian:
The thing is, if you go into a shop and they don’t have anything worth buying you walk out without buying.

The one party state with three teams all reading from the same hymnsheet but wearing three different coloured tops isn’t a new thing.

Many years ago i realised all three teams were committed to further integration with the EU, in other words surrender to Germany because whether you want to admit it or not Germany rules the EU, they won the financial war.
Millions of good men and women lie in graves, marked and unmarked, many buried beneath tons of earth their bodies never to be discovered, they died defending our freedoms.
To allow the Germans especially to rule our country without a shot being fired in its defence is nothing short of treason, and worse they dishonour those who died which is unforgiveable, but we’ve come to accept betrayal by our leaders as normal, well i bloody well don’t agree, sod 'em.
Those same traitors have allowed all bloody sorts of the enemy to come live here, free of course, we don’t expect the sods to do anything constructive like a days work, Lord no, and we’ll bend over backwards and systematically destroy our culture and concrete over our once Jerusalem to house these ungrateful beggars, may of whom hate the west (though not the freebies eh :unamused: ) and do their best to turn our country into the third world crap holes they neglected and ruined whilst there.

Anyway, for years i voted BNP, for the simple reason they were the only patriotic party available, and the only party who wanted us out of the EU.
Yes they had faults, and you can call them all the names under the sun, but one thing you can’t call them is traitors.

Anyway, now the BNP has been mentioned, sorry i should have taken a tip from the BBC and slipped the word ‘‘odious’’ in, one must always qualify the BNP with an ‘‘odious’’ prefix.
They were hated and vilified, but do you know i can’t recall those working class lads who belonged to that party running people down with vehicles, don’t remember them planting bombs on buses trains or blowing children up who happened to be enjoying a pop concert, hey didn’t groom or ■■■■ children by the thousand, nor did they protest in the street with placards demanding death to anyone who disagreed with them.

Nick Griffin of BNP was the one who broke news of the grooming scandal, the thing they’d known about for years, including the old bill (not as they’re fit for purpose any more), and they tried to put him in prison for it but he was aquitted by the jury.
Had he been sent down i dare say an accident of fate would have seen him end up in the wrong place at the wrong time, just like they did with Tommy Robinson.
If you don’t know what i’m talking about with TR, look him up on Youtube, for the speech he wasn’t allowed to give, if you are under the illusion the state is out friend and defender you are in for another think.

As for UKIP, well i too was taken in by Farage and UKIP, how odd that he vanishes at the most important constitutional moment in our history for hundreds of years.
UKIP i am convinced was allowed to flourish in order to destroy the BNP, now that has happened they can put a nice ex LibDem establishment stooge in as leader, and it can tick along nicely as the comedy party.

That gentlemen is why this time, for the first time since 1975 when i voted NO to the conman market, i haven’t voted because there is no one worth voting for.
I refuse to vote against the red/blue/yellow teams jersey’s simply because i distrust Corbyn more than May, i wouldn’t trust either of them further than i could throw them.
I will not vote again in a general election unless there is someone worth voting for.

And whilst on the subject of people worth voting for.
Jacob Rees-Mogg…the reason he is publicly in support of May is because he is loyal, a rare man there who has loyalty and honour and integrity.
If he is elected tory leader i will vote Conservative once more, and if he became our Prime Minister our country might stand a chance of survival as a recognisable place.

If that was all correct surely the BNP vote would have reflected the Brexit vote.

While if Bolton really was a stooge,as opposed to ex Lib Dem who realises the total contradiction in being a Democrat v support for the totally undemocratic Federal EU system of government,then surely Gerard Batten would have been the last person that he would have chosen to lead UKIP’s Brexit Out Now campaign against May.Nor in fact would he have even instigated such a plan.

While if Rees Mog is all about loyalty then surely his loyalty to the country,in the form of bringing down May,and joining Batten in calling for the ditching of article 50 and summarily walking away from the EU with immediate effect,would be expected to outweigh any ‘loyalty’ he has to his Party and her.Just as Enoch Powell’s loyalty to his country outweighed his loyalty to Heath,Thatcher and his rotten to the core Party.That’s ‘loyalty’. :bulb:

What is certain is that there’s nothing to lose in a vote for UKIP v the rest while there’s more likely more to gain in that than not bothering to vote which I could otherwise understand.

Good old Enoch.

Yes and fat lot of good did it do him or us.
By the use of certain derogatory terms in his famous speech, he not only gave them the ammunition to shoot him with, he also closed that most important discussion for nigh on 30 years because he played into their hands and its took 30 years before anyone in the established corridors of power dare voice any concerns about immigration, and it’s still a taboo subject where voicing an opinion risks a hate speech investigation.

So Rees-Mogg should attempt to knife May, which will immediately rule him out for ever as a potential leader of the party, superb tactic.
It isn’t just May, it’s over half the present conservative members of parliament that didn’t want to leave the gravy train, sorry, the EU.
He’d be falling on his own sword, just like Enoch, who after the Rivers of Blood dust settled was out.