Eu referendum whats your vote

Buzzer:
Boris is favourite to be the next PM allegedly but there is a consortium who say they will get rid of him if he tries to leave without a deal, are they stupid or what ? it will not be easy who ever ends up in No10 with the J.Arthurs we have as politicians and maybe we will end up with Corbin FFS and that will be a disaster but then we got one of those already.
Now I am beginning to think the EU will just cease to be then we wont need Brexit and we can all get back to how it was 40 years ago, Buzzer

How it was 40 years ago? I’ll go with that Buzzer, aah, happy days.

No, hang on, that was the start of the Thatcher era . . . em, I think I’ll give it a miss thanks.

dexxy57:
America is a country that was built on immigration.
If you think it through, so was the UK.

It’s clear that you’re a full on supporter of the Kalergi plan.

As for America it was actually built on successful segregation in the knowledge that immigration effectively tore the place apart.The bs Federal flag won’t change that fact.

Carryfast:

dexxy57:

As for America it was actually built on successful segregation in the knowledge that immigration effectively tore the place apart.The bs Federal flag won’t change that fact.

Care to explain that comment?

dexxy57:

Carryfast:

dexxy57:

And that one?

On the subject of immigration, and with the greatest respect dexxy, I recall the late Robin Cooke ( I’m not sure if I’ve spelled his name correctly ), pointing out in his so called ’ Chicken Vindaloo ’ speech, ( I think I’ve got that right, but I’m just not in the mood for googling stuff right now ), that the British people, i.e. us lot, can’t lay claim to being a race at all, as all we are at the end of the day are the descendents of immigrants.

I can’t recall the speech in its entirety, but my interpretation of its content at the time was that he was telling us that we, as a nation , comprise little more than a pack of mongrels…Now I personally don’t have a problem with being labelled a mongrel, but as a nation, we’ve been around for quite some time, far longer than the U.S at any rate.

I have no idea of the percentages of immigrants to native Americans currently living in the U.S., but I’m guessing that 98% wouldn’t be too far shy of the mark.,…Now try telling the Yanks that they’re not a race, and that they’re merely a bunch of mongrels,… then, when you regain consciousness, you can tell me how long you managed to remain at 90 degrees to the horizon.

And while you’re about it, try telling the same thing to the families of the blokes who fought and died in two world wars , not to mention many other theatres of conflict , in order to preserve the sovereignty of this country ( supposedly) , so that those pinstriped pricks in parliament can hand it over to Bruxelles. Free, Gratis, and for nothing.

Try telling these people that their sons and husbands didn’t belong to a race of Britons, and that all they were, were mere descendants of immigrants,… mongrels in fact, …then let me know how you got on.

I can’t fathom where these political representatives of ours find the brass neck to lay wreaths at the cenotaph on armistice day in the full knowledge that they’ve given the country away. I really can’t.

dexxy57:

dexxy57:

Carryfast:

dexxy57:

And that one?

You do know that the film Mississippi Burning was a factual docu drama.In addition to other inconvenient examples like the need for the 1924 Johnson Reed Act and the fact that the term white flight was justifiably virtually invented in the US.On that note exactly how much travelling have you done in the US ?.Now awaits the bs that everything is rosy under the star spangled banner.

While you could use loads of prehistoric population movements to make the case that we need to flood Europe with more modern day Kalergi type immigration.It’s clear that you’re a full on EUSSR project supporter in that regard among most other remainers.In which case all this is good for us how.

dexxy57:

ramone:
Well Trump was championing the companies in the US that haven’t gone down the road of moving abroad in the name of cheap labour and big shareholder profits , he is trying to stop illegal immigrants crossing the border … so whats wrong with that . The French let illegals set up camp in Calais knowing full well that they are going to try and get to the land of handouts for non British.Just like the dirty tricks the remainers keep pulling on Boris who is trying to get us out of Europe…

Ramone, settle down and think.

Didn’t realise i was getting excited but there you go throw a comment or two in and the usual suspects bite like phiranhas … so do you agree with illegal immigration then

dexxy57:

dexxy57:

Carryfast:

dexxy57:

It’s clear that you’re a full on deluded conspiracy theory nutcase.

I don’t see eye to eye with a few people on here, but at least we can argue rationally and (most of the time) civilly.
Rational debate doesn’t exist in the dark conspiracy-ridden sewer that is CF land.
Yes, I know, that’s hardly breaking news.

ramone:

dexxy57:

ramone:
Well Trump was championing the companies in the US that haven’t gone down the road of moving abroad in the name of cheap labour and big shareholder profits , he is trying to stop illegal immigrants crossing the border … so whats wrong with that . The French let illegals set up camp in Calais knowing full well that they are going to try and get to the land of handouts for non British.Just like the dirty tricks the remainers keep pulling on Boris who is trying to get us out of Europe…

Didn’t realise i was getting excited but there you go throw a comment or two in and the usual suspects bite like phiranhas … so do you agree with illegal immigration then

No. Any other out of context loaded questions?

dexxy57:

dexxy57:

It’s clear that you’re a full on deluded conspiracy theory nutcase.

I don’t see eye to eye with a few people on here, but at least we can argue rationally and (most of the time) civilly.
Rational debate doesn’t exist in the dark conspiracy-ridden sewer that is CF land.
Yes, I know, that’s hardly breaking news.

There’s only one sewer and that’s the rat infested zb hole of the EU and its stinking government which you blindly support.As in the case of all Federalists it doesn’t take much to see your true colours.Which is why historically the argument usually has to be settled at the point of a gun.Whether the unfinished business of US federalism or more recently the former Yugoslavia and there’s no reason to think that smashing the EUSSR will be any different in the long term.

dexxy57:

ramone:

dexxy57:

ramone:

No. Any other out of context loaded questions?

Calm down its not out of context Trump was being questioned on his policy of illegals

Calm down its not out of context Trump was being questioned on his policy of illegals
[/quote]
Ramone.

And Trump does his normal thing:
Fails to answer or explain, but throws out a few nasty Tweets, do diverting attention. He avoids any reasoned debate about real issues.

IMHO Trump is a Great fella, tells it like it is and the “Establishment” do not like the truth getting in the way of PC ! Same as Nige F. the EU “Establishment” absolutely ■■■■■■■ hate him Why ? because he speaks the truth which is at odds to “The Gravy Trainers” views who infest the EU !
Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
IMHO Trump is a Great fella, tells it like it is and the “Establishment” do not like the truth getting in the way of PC ! Same as Nige F. the EU “Establishment” absolutely [zb] hate him Why ? because he speaks the truth which is at odds to “The Gravy Trainers” views who infest the EU !
Cheers Bewick.

Trump started off with some home truths: the political system is broke, and too many in the system, although not all, are there for selfish reasons.

He also said what many wanted to hear: climate change is a myth, so you can go on polluting with a clean conscience.
Keeping wealth in one country isn’t selfish, you deserve it.
You’re better than everyone else.

Having won the hearts of his audience, he hasn’t needed to follow up with logical reasoned argument.
His plans are as substantial as those of Johnson and Farage.
He shows faults but offers no realistic alternatives.
He seeks to unite his followers by finding a common enemy. It was Hilary Clinton, now there’s women.
By pretending he still holds the key to bright future he unites his followers.

Of course, it’s the “Emperor’s New Clothes”, but writ large. Those who were fooled by his “I’m not a politician” spiel when he was on the election circuit, those who voted for him, those who believed “I’ll build a wall and Mexico will pay”, won’t want to admit they were wrong. They will go on clinging to the belief he could be right.

Two or three true facts to buy your trust, then a salesman can flog most people any old tat.
Even “You can trust me”!

Spardo:

Ramone:
They were campaigning to let illegals over the border into the USA so how did Trump know where these campaigners ancestors came from maybe they are know activists

Trump said they should go back where they came from, not where their ancestors came from, a big, big difference, especially in a country where the vast majority have ancestors from somewhere else, including him. In any case what does it matter, they are US citizens and have as much right to voice opinions as he has, especially as they are elected representatives.

You say immigrants dont get anything when tlhey come here well maybe you should swot up on the Government website which says exactly what they get.

I didn’t say that, I said Britain wasn’t a sop, and since you mention it, I have looked at the government websites and published the facts in this thread sometime ago. I’m not doing it again for your information, do your own research.

The people who get nothing are the pepple wh have worked all their lives and paid up in full.

I suppose you mean me, I have worked and paid in all my life and get no free bus pass, no free TV licence no medical treatment if I am there plus lots of other benefits, although I do get a pension to which I suppose you don’t think I am entitled do you? But I am not complaining. Why are you?

The next time you make a trip over the channel have a walk around some inner cities and see for yourself what dumps we are creating the country is on its knees since the borders were opened up.

I’ll pass on that thank you, I’ve seen enough inner city dumps in my lifetime and long before the borders were opened up. Convenient for you to lay the blame there though.

Well what about Boris’s neighbour ringing a national newspaper and the police and also recording his argument for all to hear to blacken his name.He seems like the only one who wants to get this over the line.

I do agree that recording through a wall is a bit over the top, but if I heard a female screaming accompanied by banging enough to make me believe someone was in trouble, calling the police might well save someone’s life.

The point Trump was answering was regarding illegals crossing t.
he border simple as that , he used some non pc wordilng which they would probably use regarding him off the record
I dont give a toss about your pension because like you’ve mentioned you paid all your life. What i dont agree with is immigrants entering this country who have paid nothing into the pot but get free health care and prescriptions amongst many other things whereas my mother must pay at the moment £550 per week to stay in a council run care home which will rise to £855 when she is moved to a private run home.
You dont want to come back to the inner cities but you are very opinionated on what we should be doing over here , believe me thlis country is ■■■■■■ and i would say ten times worse than 40 years ago.

Franglais:
And Trump does his normal thing:
Fails to answer or explain, but throws out a few nasty Tweets, do diverting attention. He avoids any reasoned debate about real issues.

The irony of EU Federalists moaning about the ‘wrong’ US President from their point of view.Meanwhile picture an America in which Texans can do exactly what they want to do and Californians can do whatever they want.So no need for a Trump or Hilary.

But that wouldn’t appeal to your control freak ideas in which you want to firstly impose your type of President working for what ‘you’ personally want.No surprise that open door immigration and total unquestioning belief in the bs Global Warming agenda is at the top of your list.

ramone:

Spardo:

Ramone:
They were campaigning to let illegals over the border into the USA so how did Trump know where these campaigners ancestors came from maybe they are know activists

Trump said they should go back where they came from, not where their ancestors came from, a big, big difference, especially in a country where the vast majority have ancestors from somewhere else, including him. In any case what does it matter, they are US citizens and have as much right to voice opinions as he has, especially as they are elected representatives.

You say immigrants dont get anything when tlhey come here well maybe you should swot up on the Government website which says exactly what they get.

I didn’t say that, I said Britain wasn’t a sop, and since you mention it, I have looked at the government websites and published the facts in this thread sometime ago. I’m not doing it again for your information, do your own research.

The people who get nothing are the pepple wh have worked all their lives and paid up in full.

I suppose you mean me, I have worked and paid in all my life and get no free bus pass, no free TV licence no medical treatment if I am there plus lots of other benefits, although I do get a pension to which I suppose you don’t think I am entitled do you? But I am not complaining. Why are you?

The next time you make a trip over the channel have a walk around some inner cities and see for yourself what dumps we are creating the country is on its knees since the borders were opened up.

I’ll pass on that thank you, I’ve seen enough inner city dumps in my lifetime and long before the borders were opened up. Convenient for you to lay the blame there though.

Well what about Boris’s neighbour ringing a national newspaper and the police and also recording his argument for all to hear to blacken his name.He seems like the only one who wants to get this over the line.

I do agree that recording through a wall is a bit over the top, but if I heard a female screaming accompanied by banging enough to make me believe someone was in trouble, calling the police might well save someone’s life.

he border simple as that , he used some non pc wordilng which they would probably use regarding him off the record
I dont give a toss about your pension because like you’ve mentioned you paid all your life. What i dont agree with is immigrants entering this country who have paid nothing into the pot but get free health care and prescriptions amongst many other things whereas my mother must pay at the moment £550 per week to stay in a council run care home which will rise to £855 when she is moved to a private run home.
You dont want to come back to the inner cities but you are very opinionated on what we should be doing over here , believe me thlis country is [zb] and i would say ten times worse than 40 years ago.

If there is underfunding of care for the elderly, as you rightly point out, who is to blame? Is it the immigrants working here and paying taxes and NHI contributions? Or those who have been given tax cuts by Tory governments? And a left that to get worse if Johnson wins and gives even more away to those on £80k plus!
Think there are too many illegals “in black employment”? Ask yourself why? Summat to do with gov cuts in employing police and civil service inspectors possibly?

If the country isn’t being run right, look at who has been in power lately and at what they have DONE.
Don’t look at what they PROMISED to do (law, order, education, health, military) look at where money really went… tax cuts.
Tax cuts for those who can afford, private health, private schools, etc.
Not for the likes of thee’n’me mate.

Franglais:

ramone:

Spardo:

Ramone:

You dont want to come back to the inner cities but you are very opinionated on what we should be doing over here , believe me thlis country is [zb] and i would say ten times worse than 40 years ago.

If there is underfunding of care for the elderly, as you rightly point out, who is to blame? Is it the immigrants working here and paying taxes and NHI contributions? Or those who have been given tax cuts by Tory governments? And a left that to get worse if Johnson wins and gives even more away to those on £80k plus!
Think there are too many illegals “in black employment”? Ask yourself why? Summat to do with gov cuts in employing police and civil service inspectors possibly?

If the country isn’t being run right, look at who has been in power lately and at what they have DONE.
Don’t look at what they PROMISED to do (law, order, education, health, military) look at where money really went… tax cuts.

Its not underfunding of care its distributing the free care to people who have paid nothing in leaving a shortfall for those who have . A driver i know suffered a broken nose in Germany a few weeks ago but didnt have an xray because it would be too expensive
Why not treat the people who have paid into the club all their lives and let the people who havent take out insurance to cover theirs like they would where they came from . But no doubt that would be another case for the racism brigade to latch on to

ramone:

Franglais:

ramone:

Spardo:

Ramone:

Its not underfunding of care its distributing the free care to people who have paid nothing in leaving a shortfall for those who have . A driver i know suffered a broken nose in Germany a few weeks ago but didnt have an xray because it would be too expensive
Why not treat the people who have paid into the club all their lives and let the people who havent take out insurance to cover theirs like they would where they came from . But no doubt that would be another case for the racism brigade to latch on to

As I understand it we have a recprical agreement with all EU and EEA countries. With an EHIC card treatment is the same for a visitor as for a national. If your mate in Germany has to pay for an x-ray that’s because a German national would have to. However, if he got a receipt the cost would be refunded by the NHS later.
(I’m on mobile phone and ain’t easy putting up links)
Foreigners, from outside the EU or EEA are liable for charges on any non-emergency treatment they have from the NHS.
Emergency treatment is generally free, because we are a tidy nation, and don’t like dead bodies lying in doorways making the place look untidy.

Those foreigners who come here to work generally pay taxes and contribute to the wealth of the country.
How would you feel if you found a new car insurance policy? You pay for it monthly, but after the first few weeks you have a bump? Well, since you ain’t paid enough it won’t be fully comp any more, and you gotta for the repairs?
Nonsense.

If the UK Health and Welfare systems are underfunded, which they are, it’s no use blaming Brussels or the big boy down the road. We should act like grown ups and stop blaming everyone but ourselves!
Other EU countries manage their health affairs better than us, so obviously it can’t be the fault of the EU, can it?

We have a fine history of care with the NHS, we should be proud of it. Let’s not let it go to rack and ruin by lack of funds. Running it efficiently is necessary, but not privatizing it so cash can be siphoned off for private profits.

That will be wonderbar then, Buzzer.