ERF E series

Richard Read, Glos.

img109.jpg

Great thread loved the e series could’ve heard a ■■■■■■■ engined one a mile away.

image.jpg

daibootsy:
Richard Read, Glos.

That’s not an E series, it’s a re cabbed B series. Looks convincing though.

image.jpg

Dan Punchard:

That truck is a cracker Dan…nice, clean, straight, original and unmolested

Dan Punchard:

Hi Dan a really nice E series ERF . Do you own it and is it used for work or shows ? Also what engine and gear box is in it ? Tony

Looks like a 320 ■■■■■■■ not sure on the gearbox ideally it’ll be a eaton twin splitter!

ok thanks big . tony

320 big cam /jake/twin split/Rockwell,mid lift and steer ,pto,and Anderson lead,done it for shows and runs but to a standard that I could use it if needed.

image.jpg

Dan Punchard:
320 big cam /jake/twin split/Rockwell,mid lift and steer ,pto,and Anderson lead,done it for shows and runs but to a standard that I could use it if needed.

Hi Dan sounds a beast ! Whats an anderson lead.? Nice having a jake brake . Have you any more pictues of her ? Tony

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

mercman123:

Dan Punchard:

Hi Dan sounds a beast ! Whats an anderson lead.? Nice having a jake brake . Have you any more pictues of her ? Tony

Hi Tony…The Anderson lead is a heavy duty electrical connector plug mainly used on tractor unit batteries to trailer connection. It is great for jump starting a truck…
especially modern trucks as it prevents damage to electronic systems caused by incorrect connecting of jump leads.

The Andreson/ plug/ lead is 24 volts from the batteries to power a tailift or low loader ramp with electric over hydraulic ramps,the tipper pipe has a screw on end and a large and small quick fit end.

Or like riverstick says jump starting saves taking the cat walk off!

were you out in the erf on sunday afternoon dan?

No went to leek for lunch ,noticed a crack in the rear mudgaurd stay ,welded it up last night just waiting for undercoat to dry ,I am in the yard this week finishing the DAF ready for Ian on 31st,there seam to be more midnights every week!

E916 TTH. E16.320

E916 TTH, AS SHE IS TODAY.

701.jpg