Drivers bag what do you carry

raymundo:

RLP15:
I also carry spare pants, No-one wants to run home after an ‘unplanned’ night out in yesterday’s pants

If a pair of pants cant last for longer than one day I suggest you see a doctor asap as it’s obvious you have a problem …

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i would have thought he may have preferred to wear them ala submariner style.
3 days normal,3 days back to front,then 3 days inside out,leaving your day off to have plenty of free time taking a hammer to them :slight_smile:

Take some condoms. When the need arises you can have a tug without making a mess. You can also leave one on if you are stuck for time, and use a bit of duct tape have a toilet break without stopping. Just drop it out the window when done.

Emergency toilet roll
Cable ties
Hammer
Chargers and cables
A cig adapter with usbs on it
Satnav
keep all my electrical stuff in a big sandwich box
Spare dog clip
Tacho rolls
Road map
Head torch
Masking tape
Clipboard and a zip folder

Reef:

rob22888:

yourhavingalarf:

rob22888:
A marker pen for stuff like DIY number plates.

You’re kidding me…

Right? Every cardboard number plate I have seen on the trailer or been asked to run with has gone straight in the bin.

To be honest, never done it I was just trying to think of an example of why to carry a marker. I have always found it handy for labelling trailers VOR or whatever.

You carry a black marker (or a green and a red one if you work for Stobarts) and also tippex to remove those scuffs you err never put or seen before honest guv… :smiley:

And no I don’t or haven’t but it’s not a bad idea now I think about it… :grimacing:

carry these red touch in pens for stone chips ( got them for my girls old race red st ) , not sure what the lads thoughts are when they strip the wrap off when decommissiong the truck are though

Pokerblade:
Emergency toilet roll
Cable ties
Hammer
Chargers and cables
A cig adapter with usbs on it
Satnav
keep all my electrical stuff in a big sandwich box
Spare dog clip
Tacho rolls
Road map
Head torch
Masking tape
Clipboard and a zip folder

Don’t forget the mp5 with spare clip :laughing:

Add to the above some spare pants and socks and a small towel.

dozy:
carry these red touch in pens for stone chips ( got them for my girls old race red st ) , not sure what the lads thoughts are when they strip the wrap off when decommissiong the truck are though

Where’s yer green one Me Elf ■■

Stinka:
Gaffer tape
Cable ties
Lube
Bin liners
Hack saw
Fire lighters
Deodorant

Always have a small foldable tarpaulin as well. 2x2m

Ha ha ha :laughing:

Don’t forget you can always unscrew the numberplate from the unit and use it if there is not one for the trailer.

SuperMultiBlue:

Stinka:
Gaffer tape
Cable ties
Lube
Bin liners
Hack saw
Fire lighters
Deodorant

Always have a small foldable tarpaulin as well. 2x2m

Ha ha ha :laughing:

SSSSHHHH, he comes from Ipswich …

Don’t forget some Johnny’s

A lot of good suggestions. In my bag(s) its clothes, t shirts,shorts, spare trainers, toiletries, Tool box-screw driver/socket set/ torx drives ect. Wheel changing kit consisting of bandages, suture kit, paracetamol/ibuprofen/ tramadol/ narproxen, voltorol ect… :blush::grimacing:

AndrewG:
A lot of good suggestions. In my bag(s) its clothes, t shirts,shorts, spare trainers, toiletries, Tool box-screw driver/socket set/ torx drives ect. Wheel changing kit consisting of bandages, suture kit, paracetamol/ibuprofen/ tramadol/ narproxen, voltorol ect… :blush::grimacing:

Crash Helmet? (Though strictly speaking that should be on your head not in your bag) :grimacing:

Fo you old timers, that keep a atlas with bridge heights in the bags.

Stop putting money into peoples pockets and help build something free, get with the ■■■■■■■ times.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi … 58396&z=10

Google maps with low bridges!!!

Amd STOP BUYING ■■■■■■■ news papers!! think of the poor trees

My bag is

Clipboard
Gloves
Diary
Chewing gum
Sandwich box
Water bottle
Anti bac handwash
Baby wipes
Couple of spare seals
Couple of cable ties
Phone charger
Philips screwdriver

Also have a pencil case which has spare pen, marker, correction tape, couples of fuses and a couple of various bulbs.

I try to keep it to a minimum but it’s still heavy but nowhere near some day guys bags. Some of them look as if they are going away for a week in Spain.

raymundo:

RLP15:
I also carry spare pants, No-one wants to run home after an ‘unplanned’ night out in yesterday’s pants

If a pair of pants cant last for longer than one day I suggest you see a doctor asap as it’s obvious you have a problem …

Ah, I take it youre of the ‘turn them inside out’ school? We of the fairer ■■■ don’t tend to employ this technique as often (except in emergencies I suppose). Perhaps I should try it and cut down the laundry pile? :wink:

RLP15:

raymundo:

RLP15:

Ah, I take it youre of the ‘turn them inside out’ school? We of the fairer ■■■ don’t tend to employ this technique as often (except in emergencies I suppose). Perhaps I should try it and cut down the laundry pile? :wink:

Apologies, Never realised you were of the fairer ■■■ so your comment is valid … :slight_smile:

My bag contains my hopes, dreams and aspirations. Most of which I haven’t touched since I started trucking.
Also a number of small jars with various trophy body parts from acquaintances I have had the pleasure of meeting. Oh and 5 clean pairs of undercrackers don’t want you lot thinking I’m dirty or weird.

raymundo:

RLP15:

raymundo:

RLP15:

Apologies, Never realised you were of the fairer ■■■ so your comment is valid … :slight_smile:

That’s quite alright! :smiley:

RLP15:
‘unplanned’ night out

Argh.gif