Coronavirus thread for cynics

Juddian:
Indeed R420

Thanks for the link. I will take a look later when I have some time.

You mention Peter Hitchens; it’s like you read my mind as I was going to ask you if you’d listened to the podcast he did with the Brendan O’Neill show last week. I expect you have but in case not: ‘In this lockdown, dissent is a moral duty’ - spiked. “They discuss the rush to shut down democracy, dissent and the economy in response to Covid-19.”

I have seen some of London Real’s content and also Icke. In fact the former seems to be mostly a copy and paste of the latter which is where I have an issue. The problem I have with Icke is that he sees absolutely everything as a conspiracy these days which undermines his credibility and puts him firmly in the ‘nutjob’ camp for me. He’s very much on the 5G bandwagon too which may be part of the reason why I dislike him as that’s not a conspiracy theory that I subscribe to - at least not as the cause of the “pandemic” anyway. I may later be proven to be wrong on this but from the research I’ve done 5G is lower power than 4G so the claims that the radio waves are so powerful that they are frying your cells and making you ill with a virus as your body tries to eject the poison, all seems a bit unfounded to me. Also, the same voices said the same about 3G and 4G back in the day, but we’re all still here.

Juddian:
Indeed R420.

On another forum i made a semi humourous post a few days ago about there being the mother of all recessions due to this out of proportion response and cure being worse than disease.
There’s two lefties in particular who normally can’t jump quickly enough to the defence of the state and/or the state broadcaster, but, silence, the fragility of so many people’s finances is dawning on them and they are worried as they should be, we’ll be paying this balls up off for decades.

Peter Hitchens in particular deserves mention for going above and beyond the call of duty to wake the public up and tell them to think/question/wonder, both in print and all forms of video and podcast, obviously he’ll be ignored by the msm because as an intelligent man he has to be taken seriously and he wipes the floor with the usual interviewers.

If you can be bothered, the video link interview of him over the last few days by John Anderson ex Aussie PM is well worth an hour of your time youtube.com/watch?v=2DmfA6D_02M

If you care to, the website London Real interviewed David Icke at length a week or so ago, i’ve seen the interview and it’s a real eye opener, two interviews actually, YT have banned it, dissenting voices not required in the new world order, but if you want to register (free) at London Real it can be viewed there, much of what you spoke about in your OP on this thread you will find Icke is with you 110%, particularly the cashless society, but he goes much further describing the pyramid economy plan that gets ever nearer completion and the pandoras box that is 5G.

On the subject of the 5G network, and to some this is going to sound like full on paranoia.
Is history repeating itself here?
If history were to be believed, a certain organised rounding up and subsequent genocide in the 1930’s was managed by an American corporate as the collation of data, mostly obtained from public records, was too great for the systems of the day that were available to third reich and outsourced the job.

I dont speak Chinese but am willing to bet the phrase " modern day Huawei " translates into " International Business Machines of the past "

Q. Why are the Chinese no good at cricket?

A. They always eat the bat.

R420:
Well, well, well…

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1245882459364847619

And so it begins. Just as I predicted. Form an orderly queue for your vaccine, folks. Oh, you’re refusing the vaccine, Sir? Well, no work, money, food or travel for you.

And here is the next step coming in May :

Official source : Apple and Google partner on COVID-19 contact tracing technology - Apple

Edit: and BBC now : Coronavirus: Apple and Google team up to contact trace Covid-19 - BBC News

article:
On Friday, the two companies announced a rare joint project to create the groundwork for Bluetooth-based contact-tracing apps that can work across both iOS and Android phones. In mid-May, they plan to release an application programming interface that apps from public health organizations can tap into. The API will let those apps use a phone’s Bluetooth radios—which have a range of about 30 feet—to keep track of whether a smartphone’s owner has come into contact with someone who later turns out to have been infected with Covid-19. Once alerted, that user can then self-isolate or get tested themselves.

But no need to worry and nothing to fear, folks, it’s a voluntary opt-in! Hands up who wants to place bets on how long that ‘option’ lasts for? o/

Another one of my predictions checked off. Are you deniers seeing where this plandemic is headed yet or are you all still stuck firmly with your heads buried in the sand whilst you await Big Brother to “save” you from the deadly virus? /s

Boris leaving ICU : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj59AU5Hdec

Remember folks : The importance of social distancing - maintain a 2 metre gap from other people. Protect The NHS.

Oh wait… :unamused:

R420:

R420:
Well, well, well…

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1245882459364847619

And so it begins. Just as I predicted. Form an orderly queue for your vaccine, folks. Oh, you’re refusing the vaccine, Sir? Well, no work, money, food or travel for you.

And here is the next step coming in May :

How Apple and Google Are Enabling Covid-19 Bluetooth Contact-Tracing | WIRED

Official source : Apple and Google partner on COVID-19 contact tracing technology - Apple

article:
On Friday, the two companies announced a rare joint project to create the groundwork for Bluetooth-based contact-tracing apps that can work across both iOS and Android phones. In mid-May, they plan to release an application programming interface that apps from public health organizations can tap into. The API will let those apps use a phone’s Bluetooth radios—which have a range of about 30 feet—to keep track of whether a smartphone’s owner has come into contact with someone who later turns out to have been infected with Covid-19. Once alerted, that user can then self-isolate or get tested themselves.

But no need to worry and nothing to fear, folks, it’s a voluntary opt-in! Hands up who wants to place bets on how long that ‘option’ lasts for? o/

Another one of my predictions checked off. Are you deniers seeing where this plandemic is headed yet or are you all still stuck firmly with your heads buried in the sand whilst you await Big Brother to “save” you from the deadly virus? /s

Only bothered on that if/when they say it’s compulsory to carry a mobile phone at all times.Just leave the thing down the end of the garden when you go out or chuck it in the rubbish bin with all the non recyclable waste on collection day.

R420:

Remember folks : The importance of social distancing - maintain a 2 metre gap from other people. Protect The NHS.

It’s ok he’s immune now that he’s recovered which is a miracle by the figures. :wink: How long was it from incubation to recovery.

i haven’t got a smart phone :slight_smile: it’s all scary stuff,but what can we do about all this coronabollox? not much i fear :frowning:

Carryfast:

AndieHyde:

Carryfast:
Now hearing that WHO intends forced entry into people’s houses to ‘check for corona virus’ and forced removal of household members including children to be taken into ‘quarantine’. :open_mouth: This was one of my predicted lines in the sand.Now I’m listening.That’s something else.Still think CCP is behind it.Just know the next step will be disappearances like died in quarantine compulsory incineration no evidence and house taken over by CCP.

I too saw the press conference fronted by Dr. Michael Joseph Ryan.

Very worrying language used and another clear warning of how corrupted the United Nations has become.

Time to start lobbying your local government to withdraw funding.

‘If’ this is a fake virus CCP power grab and coup our own government is obviously ‘in on it’ up to its neck.Might as well lobby CCP because that’s who run WHO and UN and who are pulling the west’s governments’ strings probably since 9/11.

Having said that forced ‘disappearances’ to ‘quarantine’ camps could also be explained by a real bioweapon attack, implied surrender with no retaliation, managed apocalypse, waiting for PLA to walk in and claim their prize, scenario.IE a final solution type agenda would get the CCP’s job done a bit quicker.

‘Surrender’ to the CCP being the key word in that just as it effectively is in the former option.

Think you’ll find the Rothschild’s own the WHO…don’t get fooled again.

carryfast-yeti:
i haven’t got a smart phone :slight_smile: it’s all scary stuff,but what can we do about all this coronabollox? not much i fear :frowning:

We could get our yellow vests cleaned,donned and show solidarity with thousands of fellow anti-new world order protesters across the world,not just France gathering pace but naturally ignored by msm.

Salutations R420 for presenting this thread in such an erudite and coherent fashion.I’m clinging to the hope that Q-Anon may be the way we get to finally purge the planet from the satanic fraternity that has pillaged and plundered for aeons.All roads in my view lead to the House of Rothschild as the main instigators of our plight.I read a speech recently from a distant politician whose name I can’t seem to find-quote-

“This bloodsucking crew has been the cause of untold misery in Europe during the present century and has piled up its prodigious wealth chiefly through tormenting wars between states which ought never to have quarrelled.Whenever there is trouble in Europe, wherever rumours of war circulate and men’s minds are distraught with fear of change and calamity,you may be sure a hooked nosed Rothschild is at his games somewhere near the region of the disturbance”

This speech touched a sensitive nerve with the Rothies,to the degree they acquired the Reuters news agency to twist the narratives away from themselves thus beginning an open banquet of consuming every other organ of ',news’ever since,AOL,New York Times etc.They own everything essentially including us and worship very different gods from most.

Carryfast:

R420:

It’s ok he’s immune now that he’s recovered which is a miracle by the figures. :wink: How long was it from incubation to recovery.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
looks like he got the same strain of virus as trump and charlie…just looks like good propaganda for the media.

if its so dangerous then how come half of the hospital staff who were obviously ordered to stand and clap like circus seals as he got wheeled past wernt wearing masks and standing shoulder to shoulder.
im assuming the orders came from the same source as the order for all the cops to stand heads bowed and hands clasped when the 39 brain surgeons went past in woodys scania the day he got caught…sad pathetic and just so obviously false.

dieseldog999:

Carryfast:

R420:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
looks like he got the same strain of virus as trump and charlie…just looks like good propaganda for the media.

if its so dangerous then how come half of the hospital staff who were obviously ordered to stand and clap like circus seals as he got wheeled past wernt wearing masks and standing shoulder to shoulder.
im assuming the orders came from the same source as the order for all the cops to stand heads bowed and hands clasped when the 39 brain surgeons went past in woodys scania the day he got caught…sad pathetic and just so obviously false.

Dervdog you’re not allowed to make these observations and certainly not question them ! STAY.AT.HOME.PROTECT.THE.NHS.SAVE.LIVES. (FFS). :unamused:

Saw some footage on the news this morning, 4 coppers walking through the town centre precinct side by side just like normal, virtually shoulder to shoulder. No social distancing at all, yet they’re all out flying their fancy drones over all our parks and countryside ordering people to go home and threatening them with fines for not complying with social distancing. It’s a ■■■■■■■ joke. Sick to death of the blatant hypocrisy of it all.

I noticed Greta Thunberg was mentioned as I scrolled through this, all her hard work has become undone, she may have grounded a few passenger planes, these are having the seats ripped out and hired to Amazon. DHL. UPS and Fedex. What are they carrying? PET-G Filament to make plastic, every IT student in the world is churning out lumps of plastic on their 3D printer to help the NHS.

Thousands of miles of PVC Film is being extruded into nurses aprons, the supermarkets are doing online deliveries using polythene bags, they have stopped charging 5p each or 40p per delivery, they realise that Covid may have just been helped on its way by people putting fresh tomatoes in the same shopping bag as festering Bat.

What about the fish?

I never believe in conspiracy theories.
They may be right but takes alot of detective work and a few articles is not enough to convince me.

That being said I think the lockdown will cause far more deaths than the disease. Eg. Mental health, sucide, isolated people, and poverty.
How many will die due to not having a job to return to or leaving university with not even a minimum wage job to look forward to?
Already reports of care homes being abandoned in Spain leaving old people to die alone.

I believe all the vulnerable people should self isolate and we should do everything possible to keep the country going.

The mind boggles : https://twitter.com/YouGov/status/1248286923921281024

:frowning:

R420:

And loads of support to track people by their phone.
Also online police forms to report people for going out…

adam277:

R420:

And loads of support to track people by their phone.
Also online police forms to report people for going out…

By the time we are done here, China is going to look like some sort of democratic, libertarian utopia. Oh how we mocked them. :frowning:

dieseldog999:

It’s obvious that the orders are coming from CCP in the form of UN/WHO who think that we’re the same bunch of brainwashed compliant muppets as their own retards.

Something seems off about this ‘clapping’ to me too.It’s like a form of subliminal conditioning.Like when the hive is ordered to applaud the CCP leaders.

But in this case I didn’t even know much about it.
I’d heard a few things in local media but thought it was all bollox.Also got a healthy suspicion of the NHS from seeing what happened to my Mum then went looking for answers and found them in stuff like Liverpool Pathways.So no clapping from me purely based on gut feeling.

After sorting through Manalishi’s mandatory vaccination topic I’m beginning to see something I really don’t like about all this and I mean ‘really’.

R420:
Saw some footage on the news this morning, 4 coppers walking through the town centre precinct side by side just like normal, virtually shoulder to shoulder. No social distancing at all, yet they’re all out flying their fancy drones over all our parks and countryside ordering people to go home and threatening them with fines for not complying with social distancing. It’s a [zb] joke. Sick to death of the blatant hypocrisy of it all.

■■ :bulb:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duress_code