Coronavirus thread for cynics

AndieHyde:
I hope I am wrong, but if you are enthusiastically pushing me into the “showers”.
I will not go quietly.
I am going to bite your face off having exhausted every potential weapon available.

The problem being that there are armed guards behind those pushing you into the showers and a few others with vicious snarling Alstatians and Dobermans and all saying trust us it’s fine you need a shower.Everything in your instincts is screaming trust them resistance is futile and it really looks like a shower but I’m a bit worried about this crowding.

Or for that matter helplessly watching my late Mum being forced to swallow, what I found out since is organ damaging medication, in triple dose by a Chinese nurse and spitting it on the floor and then having more put in her moth and her mouth held closed and her nose pinched to make her swallow it.In the knowledge that if I’d have punched the nurse’s light out it would be jail or worse for me and no chance at all to actually just be there for her at least.While wasn’t sure what was actually going on at the time but I know now.

You don’t know how you’ll react to that situation until you’re in it but discretion usually wins out over valour.

Carryfast:
Your theories are no less valid than mine and good to have more options to chew over.

Strange though how the government’s narrative being a cover for ‘‘The government regrets to inform you that we have been hit by an unrecoverable bio WMD attack all we can do now is to make the inevitable outcome of this manageable’’.The government hopes for your co operation in that’'.

Because the government doesn’t think the country can take the truth, doesn’t seem to be on your list.

I’m open to all opinions and would not have a problem altering my view/position should solid evidence surface, but currently I don’t see anything that would support your opinion/view above. Despite all the MSM fearmongering and hysteria, the number of cases and deaths are mostly in-line with the seasonal 'flu virus figures from an average year. That doesn’t strike me as any indicator nor proof of an “unrecoverable bio WMD attack”. Of course, your counter to that will probably hinge around claiming that the official figures are fake and they are deliberately playing it down, for that reason. You may be right but personally I don’t agree based on what I’ve seen thus far.

Carryfast:
On that note bs figures can just as easily be understating the level of the ongoing disaster as over stating it on that basis.
While for your theories to hold water you’re going to need to show a good reason why the government went running crying and panicking like a girl away from the idea of herd immunity to this bearing in mind that Measles before MMR was more contagious with a higher than stated than this death rate.

Well measles is old news these days and the MSM hysteria was mostly limited to the 6 o’clock news and the morning papers. The argument about the herd immunity makes good sense from an economic viewpoint but the sad reality is that no politician is going to go down that road because it would be the end of their career. You can see the headlines already: “Boris Johnson sends 50 million OAPs to their graves” etc.

I know from reading your other posts that you’re fixated on it being a Chinese bioweapon but you seem to be conveniently ignoring that America have a much longer documented history than China do for developing bioweapons - America used them to great effect in the 1950-1953 Korean War. The US have been developing bioweapons at Fort Detrick ever since, plus it’s also known officially that the US Army Medical Research Branch has worked with the Wuhan Institute of Virology for decades. To say that China are solely responsible for this is in my view extremely short-sighted and naive. China have gone on record claiming that the virus was imported by the US. Both parties are as bad as each other for pointing the finger. There’s just as much anti-China propaganda spewed by the US as there is anti-US propaganda spewed by China.

I doubt I’ll change your opinion but in my opinion there’s a lot more going on here than “America = good, China = bad, so let’s nuke them”. Gates and his puppet string masters being one such example. Gates was running a worldwide pandemic simulation in October last year - months before Coronavirus was even a thing :bulb: . You think that is a pure coincidence on the back of your “China did it” claims then, or is Gates now in cahoots with the Chinese? :open_mouth:

Well, well, well…

And so it begins. Just as I predicted. Form an orderly queue for your vaccine, folks. Oh, you’re refusing the vaccine, Sir? Well, no work, money, food or travel for you.

R420:

Carryfast:
Your theories are no less valid than mine and good to have more options to chew over.

Strange though how the government’s narrative being a cover for ‘‘The government regrets to inform you that we have been hit by an unrecoverable bio WMD attack all we can do now is to make the inevitable outcome of this manageable’’.The government hopes for your co operation in that’'.

Because the government doesn’t think the country can take the truth, doesn’t seem to be on your list.

I’m open to all opinions and would not have a problem altering my view/position should solid evidence surface, but currently I don’t see anything that would support your opinion/view above. Despite all the MSM fearmongering and hysteria, the number of cases and deaths are mostly in-line with the seasonal 'flu virus figures from an average year. That doesn’t strike me as any indicator nor proof of an “unrecoverable bio WMD attack”. Of course, your counter to that will probably hinge around claiming that the official figures are fake and they are deliberately playing it down, for that reason. You may be right but personally I don’t agree based on what I’ve seen thus far.

Carryfast:
On that note bs figures can just as easily be understating the level of the ongoing disaster as over stating it on that basis.
While for your theories to hold water you’re going to need to show a good reason why the government went running crying and panicking like a girl away from the idea of herd immunity to this bearing in mind that Measles before MMR was more contagious with a higher than stated than this death rate.

Well measles is old news these days and the MSM hysteria was mostly limited to the 6 o’clock news and the morning papers. The argument about the herd immunity makes good sense from an economic viewpoint but the sad reality is that no politician is going to go down that road because it would be the end of their career. You can see the headlines already: “Boris Johnson sends 50 million OAPs to their graves” etc.

I know from reading your other posts that you’re fixated on it being a Chinese bioweapon but you seem to be conveniently ignoring that America have a much longer documented history than China do for developing bioweapons - America used them to great effect in the 1950-1953 Korean War. The US have been developing bioweapons at Fort Detrick ever since, plus it’s also known officially that the US Army Medical Research Branch has worked with the Wuhan Institute of Virology for decades. To say that China are solely responsible for this is in my view extremely short-sighted and naive. China have gone on record claiming that the virus was imported by the US. Both parties are as bad as each other for pointing the finger. There’s just as much anti-China propaganda spewed by the US as there is anti-US propaganda spewed by China.

I doubt I’ll change your opinion but in my opinion there’s a lot more going on here than “America = good, China = bad, so let’s nuke them”. Gates and his puppet string masters being one such example. Gates was running a worldwide pandemic simulation in October last year - months before Coronavirus was even a thing :bulb: . You think that is a pure coincidence on the back of your “China did it” claims then, or is Gates now in cahoots with the Chinese? :open_mouth:

Ironically I do think that there is a connection between the Gates and other elites and CCP.They all have exploitation of a compliant hive society serving an elite in common and common interest.Have you noticed the west must consume less and the over population thing is always directed at the western audience.Then when it suits them that say that we are under populated and must import a retarded compliant 3rd world demographic to increase our replacement rate.While absolutely nothing ever directed at China’s unsustainable population more like the opposite in saying that we must regard our food supply as a global resource obviously to feed China.In addition to the globalists obviously regarding links and trade with China as a key policy and aim in their madness.

As for your theory what about that glaring question why did the government go for herd immunity and letting us all get on with it if the agenda was a fake virus power grab from the start.Surely lock down and dragging us all off to quarantine internment camp would have been the agenda from the start.Not a sudden turn around from herd immunity freedom to lock down and then agenda 21 Leper Colony.
Bearing mind that my point was that Measles was more contagious and had a higher death rate when we relied on herd immunity to sort it out with unarguable success before MMR.That’s what makes me think this is possibly an oh zb whoops apocalypse situation.
No natural immune response no chance only yet to be infected, Carrier, or Dead.
Also why are you selectively closed to the possibility that the figures are being manipulated in that regard to show a ‘lesser’ collapse than is really the case as opposed to manipulated to show more than is happening.The ‘recovery’ figures and no answer to the question as to definition of ‘recovery’ being the elephant in the room in that regard.

As for China the facts of its involvement in all this one way or another speak for themselves as to the origin of the fake ‘virus’ and CCP involvement in the project fear from the start.To Haotian’s words and the location of the epicentre regarding an all too real virus.

So 50/50 we’re going to be subject to an agenda 21 type massacre under the guise of ‘quarantine’/‘vaccination’/‘palliative care’,with the CCP pulling the strings behind the scenes.
Or we’re already dead men walking in an inevitable bio weapon WMD fait accompli to the letter of Haotian’s plan.Which the government is micro managing to prevent a breakdown of order while we wait for the inevitable.
IE I’m not fixated on a Chinese bioweapon.

I am ‘fixated’ on EITHER an agenda 21 elites/CCP joint enterprise.

OR Haotian’s plan explaining all this.

I don’t trust Trump unconditionally as not being part of that either.

R420:
Well, well, well…

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1245882459364847619

And so it begins. Just as I predicted. Form an orderly queue for your vaccine, folks. Oh, you’re refusing the vaccine, Sir? Well, no work, money, food or travel for you.

What antibodies.

How did we get from hide,run for your lives stay in your bunker, if it moves sterilise it, keep away from each other, don’t even think about going to the pub much too dangerous, plague pestilence.

To suddenly the natural immune response which they started with when they said don’t worry the pubs are open fill your boots.If you catch it great you’ll get your immunity.Just like when we were sent to school in a class room full of measles virus which could have killed 15% of us.

How do you know when a politician is lying.When their lips are moving.

^ All fair points and I respect your opinions and your take on it.

Carryfast:
Also why are you selectively closed to the possibility that the figures are being manipulated in that regard to show a ‘lesser’ collapse than is really the case as opposed to manipulated to show more than is happening.The ‘recovery’ figures and no answer to the question as to definition of ‘recovery’ being the elephant in the room in that regard.

Actually, I’m not closed to that possibility at all. Quite the opposite in fact. But then we have amateur video footage from the US showing tents empty and hospitals no busier than normal at this time of year, so that would suggest that there isn’t “more than is happening”. But if you turn on US MSM you’ll see apparent video footage of lines of fridge trailers being parked up outside the hospitals, with the medical staff shovelling in covered dead bodies as fast as they can. None of it makes any sense. We’ve already seen fake video footage of an alleged US hospital ward which was actually old footage of a hospital ward in Italy from some weeks prior that had been edited. If the situation in the hospitals there is as bad as they’re making out, why aren’t they showing us it, rather than using footage from Italy and editing/faking it to suit? :bulb:

I think the situation regarding Boris is looking more like the Haotian plan and resulting managed apocalypse scenario.It’s far fetched to think that they’d want to go as far as faking the PM’s contraction and deterioration as part of a fake virus plan.Why would they need to ? it wouldn’t make me for one any keener to go into a ‘quarantine’ camp and/or live under CCP rule ?.So 55/45 Haotian v Fake for me now.

Really hope that IDS or Davis stands in.Could maybe just about trust either of them to throw a spanner in the CCP’s plan by telling Trump that all bets are off and we’re taking those commy scum out with us ‘if’ we really do have a nuclear deterrent.It’s like an old fashioned apocalypse film.

Carryfast:
All these examples of how easy it is to catch this then die from it just add weight to either it’s all a bs project fear fake virus.

Or we aren’t being told the truth about the origins,effects and prognosis of this thing.

No way is this a measles type scenario of you’ll be ok.But if you’re extremely unlucky it might kill you or do some serious damage before you beat it and get your natural immunity to it.

I’m a conspiracy believer on it but whittled it down to just two extreme ends of the scale.

Fake virus project fear pretext for a power grab and economic bait and switch.
Or covered up, under stated to maintain order, bioweapon escape/release apocalypse.Can’t see any in between and certainly don’t believe anything CCP say.

Ironically the nothing then lots come along all together joke actually contains an chilling clue in adding weight to the latter of the two options.In addition to the US example and the implementation of nuclear strike type protocols and the fact that the government clearly changed tactics from an anything but project fear herd immunity plan, to run, hide, lock down to slow the spread.

That doesn’t seem like a fake virus project fear power grab to me unless it was a double bluff to create plausible deniability.

Are you for real? I think the virus got lost on its way to your lungs and ended up in your brain. :unamused:

Star down under.:
Are you for real? I think the virus got lost on its way to your lungs and ended up in your brain. :unamused:

Yeah right so you’re one those who think it came from a Chinese peasant eating cold live bat soup.Not the Wuhan bioweapon facility.
You also don’t believe that Chi Haotian even exists let alone said that China was going to do exactly this in 2005.He just didn’t say how he was going to deliver it or why he thought that China wasn’t going to get nuked in retaliation.Who would have thought it.
You must be one of the few down under who believe China.Except all those ChiComs that you’ve allowed in while telling Brits we ain’t welcome. :unamused:

Carryfast:

Star down under.:

Yeah right so you’re one those who think it came from a Chinese peasant eating cold live bat soup.Not the Wuhan bioweapon facility.
You also don’t believe that Chi Haotian even exists let alone said that China was going to do exactly this in 2005.He just didn’t say how he was going to deliver it or why he thought that China wasn’t going to get nuked in retaliation.Who would have thought it.
You must be one of the few down under who believe China.Except all those ChiComs that you’ve allowed in while telling Brits we ain’t welcome. :unamused:

There’s certainly more to this than the official story.
I have a friend that is a micro biologist and virologist. He’s been studying such things for 35 years. His view of the Covid 19 strain is that it is unlikely to be a naturally occurring mutation and if he was a betting man it wouldn’t be a market in Wuhan he’d be getting on.

Make of that what you will… [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Truckulent:

Carryfast:

Star down under.:

I have a friend that is a micro biologist and virologist. He’s been studying such things for 35 years. His view of the Covid 19 strain is that it is unlikely to be a naturally occurring mutation and if he was a betting man it wouldn’t be a market in Wuhan he’d be getting on.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I agree. Something this potent and virulent is very sinister. The Chinese have tried to blame both the USA and UK. They should remember, curses are like chickens…and bats, they always come home to roost.
If it is proven that this was a deliberate act to create an economic imbalance there could be war. The clamour for venegence will be huge…if not, at the very least a complete boycott of Chinese goods should be implemented.

Truckulent:

If the Chinese defense minister said he’s going to attack the west with a bio weapon.With the intention of massacring the population so the Chinese can walk in and take it.It’s probably a good idea to listen to him and take what he said at face value.

How difficult could it be to think I wonder how he’ll do it and how does he intend to avoid retaliation for it.

The Central ( anything but ) Intelligence Agency and the Pentagon with the Chinese Rocket through the side of it and too scared to retaliate against the real culprits. :bulb:

Lock down China no can’t do that the CCP won’t like it they’ll say we’re waycists and might send another rocket through the wall. :unamused:

Janos:
I agree. Something this potent and virulent is very sinister. The Chinese have tried to blame both the USA and UK. They should remember, curses are like chickens…and bats, they always come home to roost.
If it is proven that this was a deliberate act to create an economic imbalance there could be war. The clamour for venegence will be huge…if not, at the very least a complete boycott of Chinese goods should be implemented.

The word I hear is that the useless coward yanks aren’t up for a real fight with China.They supposedly don’t want to end the world in a potential nuke exchange apparently because they don’t want to risk their future generations. :unamused:

Strange how my Mum and Dad’s generation never said that during the Cuban Missile crisis or at any time during the Cold War.

So China just sits back laughing for a year or two while it’s bioweapon goes to work.Then the enslaved starving survivors if they’re lucky, or chucked into an incinerator alive by PLA in NBC suits if they’re not, will be cursing their parents’ generation for saying better red than dead.

If they haven’t got the bottle for war they won’t have the bottle for an embargo because it will take force to enforce it at which point China would starve regardless and will then just go to war anyway.Probably by holding Japan and Australia to ransom and obliterating Taiwan and South Korea to start with.

The fact is we can’t stop Communism,or the desperate Chinese unsustainable population problem taking what’s ours, unless we’re up for mutually assured destruction against nuke armed opponents and the cowardly new generations aren’t up for it.

So game over and here we are sinking slowly but surely.Unless someone can show recoveries out numbering new cases and deaths by 60 to 40 and that ‘recovery’ really does mean natural immunity.Yeah right.

R420:
Actually, I’m not closed to that possibility at all. Quite the opposite in fact. But then we have amateur video footage from the US showing tents empty and hospitals no busier than normal at this time of year, so that would suggest that there isn’t “more than is happening”. But if you turn on US MSM you’ll see apparent video footage of lines of fridge trailers being parked up outside the hospitals, with the medical staff shovelling in covered dead bodies as fast as they can. None of it makes any sense. We’ve already seen fake video footage of an alleged US hospital ward which was actually old footage of a hospital ward in Italy from some weeks prior that had been edited. If the situation in the hospitals there is as bad as they’re making out, why aren’t they showing us it, rather than using footage from Italy and editing/faking it to suit? :bulb:

Now hearing that WHO intends forced entry into people’s houses to ‘check for corona virus’ and forced removal of household members including children to be taken into ‘quarantine’. :open_mouth: This was one of my predicted lines in the sand.Now I’m listening.That’s something else.Still think CCP is behind it.Just know the next step will be disappearances like died in quarantine compulsory incineration no evidence and house taken over by CCP.

Carryfast:

R420:

Now hearing that WHO intends forced entry into people’s houses to ‘check for corona virus’ and forced removal of household members including children to be taken into ‘quarantine’. :open_mouth: This was one of my predicted lines in the sand.Now I’m listening.That’s something else.Still think CCP is behind it.Just know the next step will be disappearances like died in quarantine compulsory incineration no evidence and house taken over by CCP.

I too saw the press conference fronted by Dr. Michael Joseph Ryan.

Very worrying language used and another clear warning of how corrupted the United Nations has become.

Time to start lobbying your local government to withdraw funding.

AndieHyde:

Carryfast:

I too saw the press conference fronted by Dr. Michael Joseph Ryan.

Very worrying language used and another clear warning of how corrupted the United Nations has become.

Time to start lobbying your local government to withdraw funding.

‘If’ this is a fake virus CCP power grab and coup our own government is obviously ‘in on it’ up to its neck.Might as well lobby CCP because that’s who run WHO and UN and who are pulling the west’s governments’ strings probably since 9/11.

Having said that forced ‘disappearances’ to ‘quarantine’ camps could also be explained by a real bioweapon attack, implied surrender with no retaliation, managed apocalypse, waiting for PLA to walk in and claim their prize, scenario.IE a final solution type agenda would get the CCP’s job done a bit quicker.

‘Surrender’ to the CCP being the key word in that just as it effectively is in the former option.

In a reply to Juddian I wrote a week ago I noted that members of another forum were all banging the STAY.AT.HOME.PROTECT.THE.NHS.SAVE.LIVES drum, demanding a “full” and long-lasting lockdown and generally being a bunch of hysterical bedwetters. A week later the change in sentiment is extraordinary, with large numbers now questioning the impact on the ecomony being far worse than the virus itself. I suspect this is because most of them have now woken up to the fact that they won’t have a business or job to return to if the lockdown continues for much longer. Those same people who were very vocal about “protecting the NHS” and every life must be saved over the economy at any cost have now shifted to saying “well x number of people die every year anyway” and now want to see the government end the lockdown so that they can save their business and livelihood and take their chances with the virus. The hypocrisy is staggering.

Indeed R420.

On another forum i made a semi humourous post a few days ago about there being the mother of all recessions due to this out of proportion response and cure being worse than disease.
There’s two lefties in particular who normally can’t jump quickly enough to the defence of the state and/or the state broadcaster, but, silence, the fragility of so many people’s finances is dawning on them and they are worried as they should be, we’ll be paying this balls up off for decades.

Peter Hitchens in particular deserves mention for going above and beyond the call of duty to wake the public up and tell them to think/question/wonder, both in print and all forms of video and podcast, obviously he’ll be ignored by the msm because as an intelligent man he has to be taken seriously and he wipes the floor with the usual interviewers.

If you can be bothered, the video link interview of him over the last few days by John Anderson ex Aussie PM is well worth an hour of your time youtube.com/watch?v=2DmfA6D_02M

If you care to, the website London Real interviewed David Icke at length a week or so ago, i’ve seen the interview and it’s a real eye opener, two interviews actually, YT have banned it, dissenting voices not required in the new world order, but if you want to register (free) at London Real it can be viewed there, much of what you spoke about in your OP on this thread you will find Icke is with you 110%, particularly the cashless society, but he goes much further describing the pyramid economy plan that gets ever nearer completion and the pandoras box that is 5G.

R420:
In a reply to Juddian I wrote a week ago I noted that members of another forum were all banging the STAY.AT.HOME.PROTECT.THE.NHS.SAVE.LIVES drum, demanding a “full” and long-lasting lockdown and generally being a bunch of hysterical bedwetters. A week later the change in sentiment is extraordinary, with large numbers now questioning the impact on the ecomony being far worse than the virus itself. I suspect this is because most of them have now woken up to the fact that they won’t have a business or job to return to if the lockdown continues for much longer. Those same people who were very vocal about “protecting the NHS” and every life must be saved over the economy at any cost have now shifted to saying “well x number of people die every year anyway” and now want to see the government end the lockdown so that they can save their business and livelihood and take their chances with the virus. The hypocrisy is staggering.

X number of people dying is the price of natural herd immunity or in fact any immunity.I don’t think we actually ever even got to the stage of herd immunity in the case of Measles.It was just a case of natural immunity at the cost of 15% fatality rate plus some other complications.But no we definiteley didn’t do lock down or social distancing to try to create fake herd immunity with no one getting hurt.Or saying herd immunity at someone else’s expense I’m keeping out of it if possible.We just faced it and most of us survived it.

BUT.All bets are off regarding the above, ‘if’ it’s a bioweapon escape/release in which recoveries won’t outrun/outnumber cases and/or deaths and the government knows it but has to hide it to maintain order.

Or if it’s a fake virus being used for the same aim of takeover and surrender.

If it’s the former not enough will be around in a year or two to care about the economy and the government knows it.Then the PLA walk in.

‘If’ it’s the latter even I’ve sometimes asked why didn’t the Jews fight instead of being herded into the gas chamber.Now I understand why they weren’t sure and were in understandable denial about their fate because no one could possibly believe that such evil could ever happen.

Ironically that also making the perfect case for mutually assured destruction being a viable defence option.Regardless of which scenario this could be.

From accidental or deliberate release of a CCP bio weapon.

To CCP blackmail of handover our country to them or they attack.

However our government has obviously capitulated regardless.Probably the country having got what it deserves for blinking first and running away from a fight to the death with the evil regime known as Socialism that has already inflicted so much death and destruction on the world.

Erm?

youtu.be/fJwrEUUdkj8

I hate to beg the question here but if they are all so well an dandy, why THE KCUF are they all still wearing their PPE and in some cases full cover alls?

Yet we can’t go to the park? [emoji38]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk