C'mon then...where was I freezing my nuts off?...isaac wins

2016-11-09 13.18.37.jpg

Somewhere cold?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

This is annoying me. I recognise it.

Moniaive ?

isaac hunt:
Moniaive ?

Good shot! Right at the bridge, up the Brae, then right again onto some geezer’s driveway…not yours is it? :laughing:

nickb67:

isaac hunt:
Moniaive ?

Good shot! Right at the bridge, up the Brae, then right again onto some geezer’s driveway…not yours is it? [emoji38]

Christ no wonder I knew it . The two pubs in the village were my nearest drinking holes when I was a keeper at a nearby estate

nickb67:

isaac hunt:
Moniaive ?

Good shot! Right at the bridge, up the Brae, then right again onto some geezer’s driveway…not yours is it? :laughing:

No not my driveway, wouldn’t fancy living out there if I’m honest. Google almost threw me, it shows no sign on the end of the pub. Is that a recent photo or is google maps behind?

isaac hunt:

nickb67:

isaac hunt:
Moniaive ?

No not my driveway, wouldn’t fancy living out there if I’m honest. Google almost threw me, it shows no sign on the end of the pub. Is that a recent photo or is google maps behind?

Looks like Google’s behind as this was last November. From this angle, the tree with the hotel sign nailed to it, on the left as you go over the bridge, seems to have disappeared. Go through now and again and can’t say I’ve noticed the difference.