Class 2 Pass with Peter Smythe Training

Passed class 2 with Peter Smythe Training, highly recommend them , friendly, professional and great facilities. Well worth the 5 hours drive from Dorset in my opinion.

Regards Paul

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

dudevoid:
Passed class 2 with Peter Smythe Training, highly recommend them , friendly, professional and great facilities. Well worth the 5 hours drive from Dorset in my opinion.

Regards Paul

Congratulations. Just out of interest are you going to be doing class 2 work for a bit and then take your class 1? I’m looking to train as a hgv driver but cannot decide whether to take class 2 first gain a bit of work experience and then take class 1.

1979Andrew:

dudevoid:

Regards Paul

Congratulations. Just out of interest are you going to be doing class 2 work for a bit and then take your class 1? I’m looking to train as a hgv driver but cannot decide whether to take class 2 first gain a bit of work experience and then take class 1.

Thanks! I am not sure, tempted to do class 1 as they have a discount running at the moment, But also not sure on whether to do some class 2 first before. I think personally that experience in class 2 is a good thing but as far as I can tell companies don’t seem to care you have driven class 2 if you are looking for class 1, so if you want to drive class 1 in the long term you may as well do both and have both classes one year experience or more that these companies seem to want as a minimum ticking over.

Bear in mind that you can take advantage of the current offers for the sake of paying £200 deposit. You dont pay the balance until a couple of weeks before your training - and the offer will stand until Christmas next year. I cant do much more!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the review Paul. It was good to meet you briefly and have a short chat.

Many congratulations on the pass and hope to see you at some point for the big bendy one!

Take care, Pete :laughing: :laughing: